You don’t meet the requirements of obese women

M

mojopin

It’s all fucking satire
297DB394 449D 4118 8FAC FB9DD1533FFE

Just saw this on a girl’s snapchat story. This isn’t even the most ridiculous expectations I’ve seen from a girl, but it’s pretty fucking contradictory and ironic coming from a heavily obese girl lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
View attachment 3657
Just saw this on a girl’s snapchat story. This isn’t even the most ridiculous expectations I’ve seen from a girl, but it’s pretty fucking contradictory and ironic coming from a heavily obese girl lmao.

"surprises mee" HAHAHAHAHA jfl...

Oh watch out, it's a job cuck qualification list. Not everyone gets to make it, because this woman is a princess and she expects to be treated like one.

• +1
Reactions: Blitz, FuckMyLife, Youngcell and 1 other person
This is what you westfags get for being so cucked
now pray to God that muslims take over and destroy your civilization so you can start anew

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281
This is what you westfags get for being so cucked
now pray to God that muslims take over and destroy your civilization so you can start anew
tinychat ya luti, ija wa9t el takeover

View attachment 3657
Message her and ask, the hair on my head is straight, but my pubes are curly, am I bf material?

• +1
Reactions: Youngcell and mojopin
Message her and ask, the hair on my head is straight, but my pubes are curly, am I bf material?

Hamid Taliban:

- Tall :yes:
- Tan :yes:
- Lean but still muscular :yes:
- Pretty ogre eyes :yes:
- white straight teeth :yes:
- Curly hair :no:
- Curly pubes :yes:
- good with kids :no:
- Loves jesus :no:
- Has the same degenerate morals as that bitch:yes:

7/10 boyfriend material
Congrats Hamid. You have earned yourself a prime attractive hippopotamus female. Now remember to suck her toes every morning and tell her how much you're lucky to have her

• +1
Hamid Taliban:

- Tall :yes:
- Tan :yes:
- Lean but still muscular :yes:
- Pretty ogre eyes :yes:
- white straight teeth :yes:
- Curly hair :no:
- Curly pubes :yes:
- good with kids :no:
- Loves jesus :no:
- Has the same degenerate morals as that bitch:yes:

7/10 boyfriend material
Congrats Hamid. You have earned yourself a prime attractive female. Now remember to suck her toes every morning and tell her how much you're lucky to have her
Nice. I'll lick her soles too.:love::love::love:

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Blitz and mojopin
Last edited:
Women that actually deserve this treatment are few and far between. That fat cunt doesn't deserve that shit. Imagine if a dude posted shit like that he'd be getting called a pig, an asshole, a sexist the list goes on.

But when some fat bitch does it everyone goes: "YAS BABY SLAY! SLAY QUEEEN!" Fuck double standards

• +1
Reactions: Blitz, Deleted member 206 and mojopin
Women that actually deserve this treatment are few and far between. That fat cunt doesn't deserve that shit. Imagine if a dude posted shit like that he'd be getting called a pig, an asshole, a sexist the list goes on.

But when some fat bitch does it everyone goes: "YAS BABY SLAY! SLAY QUEEEN!" Fuck double standards
So true lmao. And you KNOW the moment a guy actually treats her like this she’d say that he was too clingy anyways and dump him

• +1
So true lmao. And you KNOW the moment a guy actually treats her like this she’d say that he was too clingy anyways and dump him
Yeah most women aren't meant to be treated kindly. Most of them like abusers and assholes. I started being an asshole and never showing emotion to the women around me and my God the results are suifuel

Yeah most women aren't meant to be treated kindly. Most of them like abusers and assholes. I started being an asshole and never showing emotion to the women around me and my God the results are suifuel
I tried this but now everyone just thinks I’m a cunt :feelsrope:

It doesn’t end lmao

I think u gotta fit that look
Top kek. They probably think I’m a school shooter in the making because of my frame

• +1
Top kek. They probably think I’m a school shooter in the making because of my frame
Lmao you're a pretty boy so it's tough

Lmao you're a pretty boy so it's tough
I give off a good sense of mystery though because my attendance is so low so I can play that tortured artist role pretty well and girls love that shit. Lmao it’s all so fake

• +1
I give off a good sense of mystery though because my attendance is so low so I can play that tortured artist role pretty well and girls love that shit. Lmao it’s all so fake
Lmao the tortured artist Trope is the best out there I'm not going to lie. Then they try to heal you and shit like that ???

• +1
Reactions: mojopin