You don’t need a rhinoplasty, just mew

I’m assuming the troughs and bumps along his face are a result of acne in his earlier years + skin that scars and fibroses easy.

He needs some that would turn over new skin aka retinoids but it would questionable as to how much he could tolerate if he had sensitive skin.

For the scarring and hyperpigmentation I would suggest something like niacinimide generally well tolerated anti inflammatory and is quite effective.

Maybe adapelene too to keep his pores clear

Add that with a shit tonne of moisturising around the clock and sunscreen to prevent any further damage
ok i see, but what about major treatments like some lasers and stuff ? (coarse skins like this are almost never sensitive)

How would he fix those scars tho

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
How would he fix those scars tho
TCA CROSS, subcision, microneedling, lasers probably. you can tell he has that really thick ethnic skin like alexbrown84 by his acne scars

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
TCA CROSS, subcision, microneedling, lasers probably. you can tell he has that really thick ethnic skin like alexbrown84 by his acne scars
How much does this shit cost

How much does this shit cost
maybe a few hundred per session multiplied by however many sessions? probably several thousands all in. laser is probably more expensive though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
maybe a few hundred per session multiplied by however many sessions? probably several thousands all in. laser is probably more expensive though.
If I have like 30% of his brutal scaring can I get good skin still?