• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro, niqfan625, zeek and 5 others
yes it will give me 5 cm so ill be 5 11 manlet instead of 5 9

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: justropemaxbro, Deleted member 23554 and mogging
Frauding is still better than spending $70-$100K on a surgery that has a chance of making you a cripple for the rest of your life.

• +1
Reactions: yirma19, joseph, weebcel and 4 others
LL + lifts or death

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625 and Avirochad
1- No, because insoles give much less height that they claim (+- 60-65% claimed), because they compress

2- They're very uncomfortable, long term you will only be able to use one that adds a little bit

3- You will need eventually to remove socks, unless you plan to use them while having sex

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625
Frauding is still better than spending $70-$100K on a surgery that has a chance of making you a cripple for the rest of your life.
0.0000000001 chance of getting crippled if u dont go some random turk or curry doctor

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: justropemaxbro, niqfan625, Avirochad and 3 others
biggest cope for manlets I've ever seen. if you're below 5'6 LL is a must

• +1
Reactions: Avirochad, makeme183 and Deleted member 22780
It really isn't lol. Frauding is too hard to keep up with + if you somehow get laid... you take off your shoes and socks and it's all OVER

Long-term use of shoe lifts will screw up your posture and joints.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554 and Fgsfds
Below 5’6 is pointless because realistically you’re only gonna get 3 inches at most safely so you’ll still be a manlet.

Just spend to 100K$ to still be a manlet theory jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
Below 5’6 is pointless because realistically you’re only gonna get 3 inches at most safely so you’ll still be a manlet.

there's a world of difference between 5'5 and 5'8

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554 and makeme183
It really isn't lol. Frauding is too hard to keep up with + if you somehow get laid... you take off your shoes and socks and it's all OVER
ok so then keep your socks on retard

not that hard to understand

show some gratitude for my thread you dumb little shitskin

LL is a pipe dream for 99% of this forum. this is unironically the most realistic solution for anyone on this forum who's finished growing

i dont understand these manlets who are so quick to shut shit like this down when its just one of the very few copes they have left. its fucking pathetic

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Dystopian
And LL won’t?
LL can kill you, leave you without physical activity again in your life (ruinning for example) or everything can go well and continue with your normal life and ascend.

Might try this tbh
Have no choice at this point

LL can kill you, leave you without physical activity again in your life (ruinning for example) or everything can go well and continue with your normal life and ascend.
I did LL, it will kill you MENTALLY

• +1
Reactions: looksseg
Might try this tbh
Have no choice at this point

Why is your pfp giving me a good vibe everytime I see it ffs I don't even like that ugly stacy shagger

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22780
That’s a big fucking gamble.

there's a world of difference between 5'5 and 5'8
True but still there’s a point where no matter what LL can’t really save you for example 5’3 will only get to 5’6 and therefor completely wasting his money and risking his legs to still be treated like shit.

5’6 to 5,9 gives you like a 60% more acceptance rate

• +1
Reactions: makeme183
That’s a big fucking gamble.
It’s a gamble if you are a poor man and you decide to get LL done in a third-world shithole country like India, that’s why this surgery (specifically) is only for rich ppl.

If you have the money, I highly recommend getting LL at Paley Institute, which costs around 130k.

Just watch this poor arrogant human suffering after getting LL in India and recovering in Turkey:

True but still there’s a point where no matter what LL can’t really save you for example 5’3 will only get to 5’6 and therefor completely wasting his money and risking his legs to still be treated like shit.
I still think that even at 5'3 it may be worth it if you have the right proportions (specially wingspan). At 5'6 you can wear 1 inch shoe lifts to be 5'7, which honestly isn't as bad as people make it seem on this site, and definitely a million times better than 5'3, which isn't short enough for people to feel pity for you and not bully you, but not tall enough to be considered a human, let alone a man. And 5'6 isn't THAT short (it's around the 10th percentile for young men in most 1st world countries, so not extremely short).

I'd say that if LL gets you to at least 5'5 without looking weird, it's worth it

• +1
Just fuck a bitch with your pants down at your ankles then.

• JFL
0.0000000001 chance of getting crippled if u dont go some random turk or curry doctor
Yeah fuck that shit. Only go to Turks for a hair transplant lmao In terms of LL I'd much rather go to that dude in Las Vegas.

Long-term use of shoe lifts will screw up your posture and joints.
I wear orthopedic inserts over my lifts. Shouldn't that negate the negative long term effects of their usage?

3- You will need eventually to remove socks, unless you plan to use them while having sex
what's wrong with having sex with socks on , if its a ONS ?

I wear orthopedic inserts over my lifts. Shouldn't that negate the negative long term effects of their usage?
Our feet support all our weight and it is logical that the distribution of that weight changes if we lock ourselves all day in "boxes" (shoes) that prevent normal mobility. Not to mention if we wear high-heeled shoes (which in this case we are talking about shoe lifts), which represent a dilemma for anyone who wears them, they give someone the possibility of making their silhouette more "attractive" and frauding your height with a few inches today at a cost of greater development of asymmetries and joint problems in the future.

At most I would wear some Jordans to help me fraud about one or two inches.

Our feet support all our weight and it is logical that the distribution of that weight changes if we lock ourselves all day in "boxes" (shoes) that prevent normal mobility. Not to mention if we wear high-heeled shoes (which in this case we are talking about shoe lifts), which represent a dilemma for anyone who wears them, they give someone the possibility of making their silhouette more "attractive" and frauding your height with a few inches today at a cost of greater development of asymmetries and joint problems in the future.

At most I would wear some Jordans to help me fraud about one or two inches.
The inserts I wear have a bounciness to them, and my don't arch my feet up significantly. They only give an inch extra to my height. I can see how wearing elevator shoes 24/7 will rape you considering how uncomfortable they are for walking.

ok so then keep your socks on retard

not that hard to understand

show some gratitude for my thread you dumb little shitskin

View attachment 1980023

LL is a pipe dream for 99% of this forum. this is unironically the most realistic solution for anyone on this forum who's finished growing

i dont understand these manlets who are so quick to shut shit like this down when its just one of the very few copes they have left. its fucking pathetic
Just lol @ fags mentally mastrubating about getting LL meanwhile I have one appointed when I turn 18, running hgh in the meantime https://looksmax.org/threads/rate-puberty-maxxing-stack-at-16.614967/
6’2 or death

• Love it
Reactions: GigaAscender
It’s a gamble if you are a poor man and you decide to get LL done in a third-world shithole country like India, that’s why this surgery (specifically) is only for rich ppl.

If you have the money, I highly recommend getting LL at Paley Institute, which costs around 130k.

Just watch this poor arrogant human suffering after getting LL in India and recovering in Turkey:

Not sure what you're trying to prove with showing that video. Everyone who does LON goes through this *temporarily.*

Oh and LoN is actually the preferred method on Tibias. American/European doctors don't perform LoN because its not cost effective.

I did LL, it gave me foot drop (inability to move feet, and thus to walk), I'll be cured from that, but all the process was a really nightmare for months. Its a valid solution, but very brutal and risky

• JFL
Reactions: zeek
I did LL, it gave me foot drop (inability to move feet, and thus to walk), I'll be cured from that, but all the process was a really nightmare for months. Its a valid solution, but very brutal and risky
All that suffering just to be seen as human. Meanwhile Chad can literally hunch over like a gorilla, and still be 6'0.

he looks great! he lost weight and is getting taller.

good on him for looksmaxxing! and inspiration to short fat people in their basements on here.