You don't Need more than 1k matches to use tinder

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
Girls are selective with their swipes unlike men, if you're close to her and She swiped right She most likely Is interested to go out. You only Need about a dozen matches and a car really. I can't believe i used to never text girls on tinder because i legit thought under 1k your account couldn't work and i was destined to never get a date lol ppl on here Will Say every kind of exaggerated shit Just for the sake of it. Remember that the average user Is a subhuman and a faggot too.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 19551, Ken and 1 other person
How selective are girls on tinder? What's the right swipe %?

• +1
Reactions: Moggie and Wallenberg
But there's a point, if girl swipes right she's somewhat interested because girls are selective. Tho of course many don't bother to reply or aren't all that interesting.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Ken and the BULL
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
But there's a point, if girl swipes right she's somewhat interested because girls are selective. Tho of course many don't bother to reply or aren't all that interesting.
The ones Who don't reply are often distant. Distance Is the second filter they apply when deciding to reply back. And obv you can Always get mogged, that's why ideally you'd Need a large pool, but jfl at thinking you can't use It to get dates under even 1 hundrends matches.

Weren’t you the guy saying cars are unneeded and shit

Lmfao at your cope. Plus the fact driving is not even a hard skill.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Moggie and AlexBrown84
I have 3/4 date success on tinder

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Moggie, Deleted member 17735 and 2 others
Weren’t you the guy saying cars are unneeded and shit

Lmfao at your cope. Plus the fact driving is not even a hard skill.
is needed if you want to see girls on a >20 kms radius. given the fact that no one wants to move a lot to meet complete strangers, so ideally you should need a decent amount of matches in a short radius and car isn't needed anymore.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, ROTTING, Moggie and 1 other person
Yeah Chad takes 40 minute metro with 3 stops to meet his 10km match
no way metro is faster and cheaper than cars lol there's a reason why ppl use them even if they have the car.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Depends on what you look like and blacks have a higher dtf rate

• JFL
Depends on what you look like and blacks have a higher dtf rate
it doesn't "depend on what you look like", girls don't even swipe right on you if they don't like you, men swipe right on everything and then they decide who want to fuck in their matches stack.

Legit, most girl I match with give me their phone numbers after a few message and are receptive at first.

Most guys on Tinder have terrible pics. I saw a Johnny Depp Chad from my highschool on there and his profile made him look way worse than irl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 7580 and the BULL
no way metro is faster and cheaper than cars lol there's a reason why ppl use them even if they have the car.
Stop coping my son
It’s mainly women who use the metro and that too cuz they’re awful drivers

Even with the insane oil prices no one likes to inconvenience themselves when they can just drive directly

• Hmm...
Legit, most girl I match with give me their phone numbers after a few message and are receptive at first.

Most guys on Tinder have terrible pics. I saw a Johnny Depp Chad from my highschool on there and his profile made him look way worse than irl.
you must do something wrong if they flake after giving you number.

• +1
Reactions: Ken
Stop coping my son
It’s mainly women who use the metro and that too cuz they’re awful drivers

Even with the insane oil prices no one likes to inconvenience themselves when they can just drive directly
yes, in small towns ppl prefer to drive for an unknown reason. in big, advanced cities ppl enjoy metro, bikes and foot.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Deleted member 7580

Yet you get flaked by all the girls

Matches and numbers don’t mean shit

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17448, Ken and the BULL
Yet you get flaked by all the girls

Matches and numbers don’t mean shit
he says some weird shit to them. he has always been a schizo user. once you get the number is veeeeery hard she's going to flake.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ken and Deleted member 7580
lifefuel, hot asian chick swiped right on me when I used tinder gold in taiwan.

• +1
I'm hearing dudes wanting to take their Tinder matches out on dates JFL. You need to have some self-respect. If Chads are able to fuck girls without taking them out on dates, then why should you be wasting your money lmao? :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Ken
it doesn't "depend on what you look like", girls don't even swipe right on you if they don't like you, men swipe right on everything and then they decide who want to fuck in their matches stack.
It does. If you're black girls usually swipe for sex and nothing else thus more dtf women and then there's being her specific sexual type. Even moggy did tinder experiments w nigs. Even with less quality and matches more women were dtf than vs the white chad

• JFL
I'm hearing dudes wanting to take their Tinder matches out on dates JFL. You need to have some self-respect. If Chads are able to fuck girls without taking them out on dates, then why should you be wasting your money lmao? :lul:
you are out of touch with reality. SOME girls will agree to come directly at your house, majority want to spend some time together first, also because they want to see what you look like irl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17448 and Wallenberg
Yeah Chad takes 40 minute metro with 3 stops to meet his 10km match
What bull says is actually legit if the mass transit is good. Where I live, I can get downtown in 15 mins with a local train while by car it would take longer because of traffic.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Blackgymmax and the BULL
he says some weird shit to them. he has always been a schizo user. once you get the number is veeeeery hard she's going to flake.
Cope
I’ve been flaked last min

Even giga chads like @Amnesia

Only ioi is PinV

Girls can flake just mins before meeting up with you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17448, Amnesia and Blackgymmax
Cope
I’ve been flaked last min

Even giga chads like @Amnesia

Only ioi is PinV

Girls can flake just mins before meeting up with you
idk bro i don't have this huge experience on tinder, for all i know all the girls that agreed to meet actually wanted to meet. some proposed that same day too so. obv i guess you can still get mogged last minute and shit, my sample size in on the dozens. i also get way less matches than you, can't understand how it is possible.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
idk bro i don't have this huge experience on tinder, for all i know all the girls that agreed to meet actually wanted to meet. some proposed that same day too so. obv i guess you can still get mogged and shit, my sample size in on the dozens. i also get way less matches than you, can't understand how it is possible.
Happened to me too many times , happened just today

You don’t know bcz you don’t meet up with them

Girl kept telling me how attractive I am, sent me address and asked to meet me park that’s beside her house. We talked on phone for hours

We texted an hour before our date, I drove for half an hour and I was just 5 mins away from her home and got text saying she’s not feeling well so can’t meet me :rolleyes:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Amnesia, Blackgymmax, the BULL and 1 other person
you are out of touch with reality. SOME girls will agree to come directly at your house, majority want to spend some time together first, also because they want to see what you look like irl.
Have you ever Chadfished? Literally, every single girl you match with is willing to come straight to your house.

Though, the same is not true for non chads. For non chads these foids think they can act prestige and request a date. No bitch

Have you ever Chadfished? Literally, every single girl you match with is willing to come straight to your house.

Though, the same is not true for non chads. For non chads these foids think they can act prestige and request a date. No bitch
yes, i did. had pretty normal convos, amount of matches wasn't huge too (you can't get that without gold and boosts). some girls are sluts and will want to come directly at your house. ppl like you get depressed because not every single girl give them the "chad treatment".

Girl kept telling me how attractive I am, sent me address and asked to meet me park that’s beside her house. We talked on phone for hours

We texted an hour before our date, I drove for half an hour and I was just 5 mins away from her home and got text saying she’s not feeling well so can’t meet me :rolleyes:
Stupid. You need to keep her horny and sexting. And even facetiming and shit to put her mind at ease so she knows you're not a weirdo

You're way more attractive than me and probably have way more female experience, but you act like a fucking novice

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Deleted member 7580

i actually met up with 2 of them, the rest i flaked because too distant. but i'm pretty sure they didn't want to flake last minute. if that shit happened to me i would have went insane, it doesn't exist, i would have ringed her bell. this is with 2 weeks on tinder and about 70 matches ( i only swipe right on girls which i actually appreciate for their looks).

• JFL

your post

If you are attractive enough to run this game then you need to do the following things to keep your conversion rate high

1. You need to keep her horny, if she is not horny then she will stop making bad decisions
2. You need to do as much as you can to show her that you're not a weirdo who is gonna kidnap her and kill her. (facetime, fun convo, etc)
3. You need to drive fast fuck. Nigga drove for 1hr30 mins and thought this bitch was gonna stay horny for that long. Low IQ motherfucker

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sigmamale, Deleted member 7580 and the BULL
If you are attractive enough to run this game then you need to do the following things to keep your conversion rate high

1. You need to keep her horny, if she is not horny then she will stop making bad decisions
2. You need to do as much as you can to show her that you're not a weirdo who is gonna kidnap her and kill her. (facetime, fun convo, etc)
3. You need to drive fast fuck. Nigga drove for 1hr30 mins and thought this bitch was gonna stay horny for that long. Low IQ motherfucker
it just sounds she got too scared last minute. i guess there is a fair share of mentally ill girls too.

• +1
I have never had issues with matches on tinder but in my experience the platform solely caters to the bottom least attractive women and the few exceptions it has have a wash-list of personality disorders.

• JFL

Distance pill is fucking brutal
Hard to slay in spread out metro areas

I’d match with a girl who’s dtf but can’t be fucked to drive so much
1D687FD3 8BB5 4180 9E55 922BCDB27B48

• +1
I have never had issues with matches on tinder but in my experience the platform solely caters to the bottom least attractive women and the few exceptions it has have a wash-list of personality disorders.
idk i get showed a lot of attractive girls, maybe because i have good elo by not swiping right on everyone. but i agree overall, you are limited by the girls who use it and the algo, real life has not those limitations, but you have to put effort.

• +1

Same but it's not often this happens to me, however I do post my dick to make sure they know what's down. Alot of girls just use this app for fun.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and the BULL
Same but it's not often this happens to me, however I do post my dick to make sure they know what's down. Alot of girls just use this app for fun.
You don’t get banned or reported ?

I was talking to this girl at uni and she said she had tried dating apps, I asked her what the bar was and she said very low that most profiles are trash, most common failos seemed to be bad hairstyles, aspie pictures and no bio.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL and Ken
Distance pill is fucking brutal
Hard to slay in spread out metro areas

I’d match with a girl who’s dtf but can’t be fucked to drive so much View attachment 1785870
Bro your text game is so weak. How is that even possible when you're a chad. You should have loads of experience.

"Hmm I guess no..." :lul::lul:

• JFL
You don’t get banned or reported ?
No, I keep the pic as like my 3rd photo as only girls who like me will ever really get to see it. Any girl who isn't down and would report me wouldn't even view past picture #1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Deleted member 7580
  • So Sad
Bro your text game is so weak. How is that even possible when you're a chad. You should have loads of experience.

"Hmm I guess no..." :lul::lul:
What would you have said ?

I live in a pov area my matches will be garbage with that distance :lul:
it's for big cities. in small towns tinder is no use, you can just go there and ask girls to fuck tbh if you got the looks.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax