you dont need motivation

grief

grief

Diamond
all you need is a plan. make one right now, write down where you wanna go and how you will be doing it. list the daily small actions that will create the the big future you want for yourself. stop crying over things you can't change and build a roadmap for the things you can. I can't tell you whats your gameplan, we were all dealt different cards. you need to choose your path by yourself. but stop wasting time, leave and only come back when you have tangible achievements to show. make yourself accountable and seek power, freedom. just stop being a spectator of existence. this is not about self improvement, it's about conquest

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence, InnerVoid, Jarate and 3 others
everyone has a plan until they get cum on their face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Abhorrence, cyprian_tomaszewski, Pikabro and 3 others
action comes before assertiveness, not the other way around

This post was sponsored by Scamza from dalitUniversity

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel, InnerVoid and viniciz
This post was sponsored by Scamza from dalitUniversity
hamza does the exact opposite of what I advocate for. his channel is nothing more than ego masturbation for those who watch it. instead of accepting his problems and truly dealing with them, he copes with garbage like spirituality.

• +1
Reactions: Jarate
hamza does the exact opposite of what I advocate for. his channel is nothing more than ego masturbation for those who watch it. instead of accepting his problems and truly dealing with them, he copes with garbage like spirituality.
I know, i was just trolling
This is good advice that you gave

• +1
Reactions: grief