You don't need to be "nice" or "dark triad" when interacting with girls that are already into you, instead, you should not give a fuck about them

Bvnny.

Bvnny.

Now working to the italian 🇮🇹
There is a girl that is completely fanatic about me, even before meeting me, then I met her and still live rent free in her head to this day

She sent me some pics of rings and said some normie shit, I gave her short replies and she started calling me boring and other things, since I thought she was being a bitch I just ignored her

Decided to not send a single message for an entire day (we talk daily), then she sent me some messages saying that she is in her period, that she hopes she wasn't being annoying or anything of that sort, JFL at how women act when you don't give a fuck about them and just go on with your life

You really don't need to actively be dark triad to keep a foid being into you and shit, you just need to show her that you don't give a fuck, that she is the one that need you, not the other way around.

• +1
Reactions: ballskin, delta7, Veles and 12 others
Go fuck her boyo

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
You really don't need to actively be dark triad to keep a foid being into you and shit, you just need to show her that you don't give a fuck, that she is the one that need you, not the other way around.
7310efefe94beca35e8ce5c89e1444335f3c15a05075b24192425e0bf542cc19_1.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fear, vaninskybird, Deleted member 15099 and 6 others
A080E6DC D190 4FB0 A4C9 6B457CCCDD40
38D9B928 D7DA 4E75 A50C F72813DF5E73

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and Bvnny.
There is a girl that is completely fanatic about me, even before meeting me, then I met her and still live rent free in her head to this day

She sent me some pics of rings and said some normie shit, I gave her short replies and she started calling me boring and other things, since I thought she was being a bitch I just ignored her

Decided to not send a single message for an entire day (we talk daily), then she sent me some messages saying that she is in her period, that she hopes she wasn't being annoying or anything of that sort, JFL at how women act when you don't give a fuck about them and just go on with your life

Redpill boyo

agreed. the hard part is getting them attached enough to actually do this in the first place.

because ive only had girls move to me and act like this maybe 2-3 times in my entire life.

but quite a lot of times, ive spent weeks grafting them(when i was bluepilled), THEN pulled away and they act like this and its great.

just takes a lot more effort of warming them up to you if ur not high smv.

You’re not talking about the bloated hippo are you

And then they use words like "mysterious"

TLDR: Women like to chase not to be chasen :feelsgood:

100%

When a girl is into u, the worse u treat her the more she will simp for u

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
agreed. the hard part is getting them attached enough to actually do this in the first place.

because ive only had girls move to me and act like this maybe 2-3 times in my entire life.

but quite a lot of times, ive spent weeks grafting them(when i was bluepilled), THEN pulled away and they act like this and its great.

just takes a lot more effort of warming them up to you if ur not high smv.
please explain how in autistic detail

And that’s dark triad in itself if you are low iq to notice

False, I am low inhib and not NT and I asked a girl who was rubbing up on me if she was actually retarded or just playing dumb girl games to suck my cock. She got offended and left.

False, I am low inhib and not NT and I asked a girl who was rubbing up on me if she was actually retarded or just playing dumb girl games to suck my cock. She got offended and left.
Larp, Non NT doesn’t make you act like this, low IQ does.