You don't need top 0.1% social status for it to help you

Deleted member 14203

Deleted member 14203

Platinum
I see wheat waffles say this, and I will say this is blatantly false. If you have status within a group it absolutely makes it easier to get a GF within said group.

You see this in middle and high school, there are plenty of normies guys in terms of looks, who go to parties and get laid a bunch because they are hyper NT and are hanging with the cool kids which is kind of it's own form of status at that age.

When people say "oh I know an ugly guy who slays" I think this is what they are talking about. What they really mean is they know an average looking guy who has NT and status within his circles, and can get LTRs easy and occasionally get casual sex.

Also, remember a lot of athletes in college and high school look like absolute SHIT. Like a lot of them are unironically low tier normies. But they still do good because they have a bit of status within their group. You don't need to be an Olympian. Drug dealers in high school also do well, they absolutely have status. Now you might argue they are getting fucked in exchange for drugs, which might be somewhat true. But these guys never struggle to get a GF. You don't need to be Pablo fucking escabar.

I think blatant power over a specific foid is even better. I used to work at a warehouse and I was in a certain group, and there was a low level manager who was 24/25, normie, average height let's call him bill. Well I was in this group he was in charge of, and there was also 18 year old Becky who was in the group as well. One day I was talking to her and she casually mentioned, "I think bill is the hottest guy here." Objectively, he wasn't. But women are wired to be attracted to leaders who have power over them.

Now of course, looks still matter. Sorry Redpillers, when you are 40 fat and balding you won't be able to slay 18 year old Stacys by flexing that you are the assistant manager at Wendy's. Also, Chad can be an aspie basement rotter and still slay below his looks level. But even amnesia has mentioned trouble consistently getting with his looksmatch because he completely lacks any sort of status.

So it's not ALL or NOTHING when it comes to status. You don't need to be an actor or an Olympian or top 0.1 or some shit. A little status within a small group can definitely halo you. Also, 0 status whatsoever is a big falio, I think this is why a lot of people on this forum are KHHV. They are basement rotter's which in itself is a turn off just like having a recessed jaw or being 5'6"

Thank you for reading my essay.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Deleted member 15357, Deleted member 4946 and 4 others
lmfao u do, i got higher status than any one on here and it doesn help for shit

i legit have websites deciated to m, it doesnt mean fukcing shit, and i pUt that on my soul

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and ShowerMaxxing
I see wheat waffles say this, and I will say this is blatantly false. If you have status within a group it absolutely makes it easier to get a GF within said group.

You see this in middle and high school, there are plenty of normies guys in terms of looks, who go to parties and get laid a bunch because they are hyper NT and are hanging with the cool kids which is kind of it's own form of status at that age.

When people say "oh I know an ugly guy who slays" I think this is what they are talking about. What they really mean is they know an average looking guy who has NT and status within his circles, and can get LTRs easy and occasionally get casual sex.

Also, remember a lot of athletes in college and high school look like absolute SHIT. Like a lot of them are unironically low tier normies. But they still do good because they have a bit of status within their group. You don't need to be an Olympian. Drug dealers in high school also do well, they absolutely have status. Now you might argue they are getting fucked in exchange for drugs, which might be somewhat true. But these guys never struggle to get a GF. You don't need to be Pablo fucking escabar.

I think blatant power over a specific foid is even better. I used to work at a warehouse and I was in a certain group, and there was a low level manager who was 24/25, normie, average height let's call him bill. Well I was in this group he was in charge of, and there was also 18 year old Becky who was in the group as well. One day I was talking to her and she casually mentioned, "I think bill is the hottest guy here." Objectively, he wasn't. But women are wired to be attracted to leaders who have power over them.

Now of course, looks still matter. Sorry Redpillers, when you are 40 fat and balding you won't be able to slay 18 year old Stacys by flexing that you are the assistant manager at Wendy's. Also, Chad can be an aspie basement rotter and still slay below his looks level. But even amnesia has mentioned trouble consistently getting with his looksmatch because he completely lacks any sort of status.

So it's not ALL or NOTHING when it comes to status. You don't need to be an actor or an Olympian or top 0.1 or some shit. A little status within a small group can definitely halo you. Also, 0 status whatsoever is a big falio, I think this is why a lot of people on this forum are KHHV. They are basement rotter's which in itself is a turn off just like having a recessed jaw or being 5'6"

what's wrong with 5'6

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14203 and ShowerMaxxing
Shit thread

Fr True tbh ngl facts ong

Good post, I always thought status was ridiculously overstated within the manosphere. Status has far more practical applications then being famous.

Alot of the stuff you mentioned I noticed in school although ultimately status is a looks multiplier. If your subhuman and high status your not going to have high appeal. This would explain why you get women fawning over normie actors.

Examples of status which is realistically attainable
> Leader (manager/AMOG)
> Car (Only really works in Highschool and College, after this most people drive)
> House (Bigger the better)
> Designer Clothes
> Musician (You will have the highest status within the
> Best looking person in your group

Status is also in comparison to whats around you. For example if your a millionaire at a super yacht club your not going to have high status in comparison to the other millionaires.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and thereallegend

agreed, this is what i mean when i say im nt pilled

Dnr will only read a tldr cuz you're a fed