you don't need women to be happy

ryuken

ryuken

the chosen pajeet
of course if you get women your life is gonna be better but there's more things in life other than dating it doesn't have to be women that only makes you happy most people here just focus on dating in their lives as if it's the only thing that defines happiness and forget the other sides of life dating is just one thing among many other things that could make you happy

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: WeiWei, genex, flippasav and 6 others
other stuff like...like...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WeiWei, standardcel, deadstock and 1 other person
Water
Foids don't care about you. They just want a trophy to show others

Staying single is high IQ. Most married men hate their marriages anyway

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei, Bomber517, ayusshhhh and 4 others
other stuff like...like...
your life in general you can do many other stuff you can be passionate about many different things hang out with people and know new people things that non-autists do

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger
Pussy isn't everything in life

But without pussy life is nothing

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Bomber517, ayusshhhh, watah and 2 others
Incels with nothing going for them would disagree

• +1
Reactions: deadstock, optimisticzoomer and ryuken
your life in general you can do many other stuff you can be passionate about many different things hang out with people and know new people things that non-autists do
wow have le friends, except when a foid shows up you instantly ditch them since pussy is way more powerful

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ayusshhhh, ryuken and BeanletMogger
wow have le friends, except when a foid shows up you instantly ditch them since pussy is way more powerful
if people ditch you for pussy then you have chose the wrong people nigga

• +1
Reactions: ayusshhhh, Darkeningstar and BeanletMogger
yeah but marriage is half of faith apparently 😢

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
yeah but marriage is half of faith apparently 😢
you can still want marriage nothing wrong with that but don't make marriage your whole purpose of life

• +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist
if people ditch you for pussy then you have chose the wrong people nigga
if any of your friends had the choice between having sex with their crush or keeping you as a friend i know what they would choose.

• +1
you can still want marriage nothing wrong with that but don't make marriage your whole purpose of life
my life purpose is to get rich and form a militia :love:

• JFL
This is clearly true. There were periods in the past when I had girlfriend, good sex but I wanted to shoot myself.

• +1
You will realize between mid to late 20s, when you finally have your desired normie wage slave job, possibly have a car and a rent you're happy with, that life is extremely boring and becomes fleeting. You'll have an empty house that you always walk into from work, and always leave empty when you leave for work.

So our animal instincts of socializing will give us bad thoughts once night approaches, because we associate night with potential danger, and then we realize better how lonely and unimportant we are to anyone, since no one is looking for us to be with them (except maybe our parents).

This is the point at which many people buy a pet, just to have another presence in the home that they can ''socialize'' with. Afterwards, you realize even more how lonely you are, given that you end up talking to a fucking animal, like wtf is wrong with you, and the anxiety gets even higher, and you realize you need to find a partner..

Life in general is limited in the time and space in which you can find interesting and fun things to do (which will also become boring and repetitive at some point, just like when you were a kid playing with toys or watching cartoons, which you don't do anymore now), and as you get older, you will have less motivation and energy to do them..

• +1
cope

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and deadstock
People want what they don’t have. When they’ve been in a relationship for 6 month they’re gonna cope about being poor/middle class. When they get rich they’re gonna try conquering. It’s the male imperative to try and gain what you don’t have.

• +1
Reactions: alurmo and ryuken
common knowledge but a woman would just fulfill my lives purpose tbh

• +1
Food makes me happy ngl

• +1
  • +1