You don't value life, allow me to explain why

emeraldglass

emeraldglass

6'1" Gymmaxed Moroccan Stoic— MOD from Benelux
Staff
Life is like a game, with its own set of rules imposed by natural and man made laws. We start at the beginning and end somewhere down hte line, the game board is this planet. Our decisions and actions will define how we navigate this board. Winning is many people's ultimate goal, but what exactly does it even mean, bro? It's not like traditional games, there is no time to celebrate your victory, because you are still alive and thus playing the game. To truly win the game of life, you must redefine success while still playing it. It's not only about earning material wealth or fame and shit, those are just byproducts of the game, and they're only temporary.

If you truly want to win, you must recognize that it is about finding fulfillment in the pursuit of these goals, and that material rewards do not continue beyond the duration of our lives. True victory comes from accepting the game as it is, with all of its complexities and uncertainties. And the ultimate prize? Simply being able to play the game at all.

For people like me and those who are religious, it's even better, our true purpose is crystal clear, unlike our atheist friends. Plus, we've got that extra life point in the afterlife, so even if we don't come out on top here, we're still winning. Uno reverse card on you all!

See Ya Reaction GIF by WWE

@Gengar @NumbThePain_FoxH @Lmao @0hMan @BoredPrince

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Turjela, Lmao, Lynxress and 6 others
I respect people's religious beliefs but I heavily disagree.

The game of life is a stupid and unfair one. Sure, most people have an inherent need for love, but money is the ultimate source of nearly every decision in life weather you like it or not. Our world would cease to function without it. You in fact would have never wrote this thread or not. Winning in life is being rich and an honest loving partner. Thats about it.

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, BoredPrince, vermillioncorefan and 1 other person
Hits different with dark background

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: emeraldglass, fuse and 5'7 zoomer

The game of life is a stupid and unfair one. Sure, most people have an inherent need for love, but money is the ultimate source of nearly every decision in life weather you like it or not. Our world would cease to function without it. You in fact would have never wrote this thread or not. Winning in life is being rich and an honest loving partner. Thats about it.
Did you understand precisely what I meant, though? The sense of success after acquiring those things is fleeting, and you'll eventually return to your baseline emotional state. Therefore, it's imortant to create a baseline of happiness or atleast a neutral one by appreciating life itself. There's a reason why billionaires, celebrities, models, and others take their own lives even after achieving everything. In my view, the real and most effective antidote is religion, but for some, perhaps simply living life will be enough.

• +1
Reactions: Turjela
cant read shit blud

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince, Clark69 and emeraldglass
Did you understand precisely what I meant, though? The sense of success after acquiring those things is fleeting, and you'll eventually return to your baseline emotional state. Therefore, it's imortant to create a baseline of happiness or atleast a neutral one by appreciating life itself. There's a reason why billionaires, celebrities, models, and others take their own lives even after achieving everything. In my view, the real and most effective antidote is religion, but for some, perhaps simply living life will be enough.
You bring up a valid point.

However, I think most people would be satisfied with what I listed assuming they arent born into everything and face some sort of struggle. Celebs also get depressed IMO because their lives are on camera which causes a heavy amount of stress and anxiety.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and emeraldglass
I wish I could win, just for once in my lifetime. I'm a literal loser

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, coispet, Eternal_ and 1 other person
You are not a loser, so don't allow anyone classify you as such. Everyone has their own goals, and there are different levels of success within those goals. Some might deem your current situation to be a success, while others could think it falls short of their expectations. However, this does not imply that you are a loser in a general sense, because there is no uniform criterion for determining who is a true loser.

Health, financial security, mental clarity, and the possibility of finding a life partner are all fundamental parts of life. But you're only a loser if you give up on achieving your goals. You are currently working towards your goals. The difference between a loser and a winner is that both have the potential for losses, but winners persist, getting back up and pushing until they win.

• +1
Reactions: coispet and NumbThePain
You’ll win soon bhai, imma keep you in my duas always innit!!!!!!

Also @emeraldglass put me in your tag list

• Love it
Reactions: NumbThePain and emeraldglass
You are not a loser, so don't allow anyone classify you as such. Everyone has their own goals, and there are different levels of success within those goals. Some might deem your current situation to be a success, while others could think it falls short of their expectations. However, this does not imply that you are a loser in a general sense, because there is no uniform criterion for determining who is a true loser.

Health, financial security, mental clarity, and the possibility of finding a life partner are all fundamental parts of life. But you're only a loser if you give up on achieving your goals. You are currently working towards your goals. The difference between a loser and a winner is that both have the potential for losses, but winners persist, getting back up and pushing until they win.
A dude like me ain't fabolous. I always knew I was lame, an inadequate and left stand. But I get where you coming from. Positive reinforcement makes you automatically confident. Negative reinforcement because I'm ugly just made me autistic and socially awkward. It made the person who I am, and I wasn't even born with it personality wise

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
You’ll win soon bhai, imma keep you in my duas always innit!!!!!!

Also @emeraldglass put me in your tag list
Appreciate it bro

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and coispet
A dude like me ain't fabolous. I always knew I was lame, an inadequate and left stand. But I get where you coming from. Positive reinforcement makes you automatically confident. Negative reinforcement because I'm ugly just made me autistic and socially awkward. It made the person who I am, and I wasn't even born with it personality wise
You'll feel better, bro, once you realize that no one out there is genuinely fabulous, no matter how they attempt to seem like it. Everyone has their struggles, and everyone wrestles with their own demons. The only difference is that they are better at disguising it and putting up an act. Sure, negative reinforcement can tire you down, but remember that you allowed yourself to become this way, therefore you have the ability to undo it. It is not a lost cause.

• Love it
Reactions: NumbThePain
You'll feel better, bro, once you realize that no one out there is genuinely fabulous, no matter how they attempt to seem like it. Everyone has their struggles, and everyone wrestles with their own demons. The only difference is that they are better at disguising it and putting up an act. Sure, negative reinforcement can tire you down, but remember that you allowed yourself to become this way, therefore you have the ability to undo it. It is not a lost cause.
Thanks bro. We will never give up, and try to achieve our goals until we die. And setting up new achievements for yourself can help. But the women aspect, I gave it a rest now. It made me really tired. But other aspects in life are important too, and you need to keep going

• +1
Thanks bro. We will never give up, and try to achieve our goals until we die. And setting up new achievements for yourself can help. But the women aspect, I gave it a rest now. It made me really tired. But other aspects in life are important too, and you need to keep going
That's the spirit, bro. Keep pushing.

And let me tell you, you're not unattractive, and honestly, you're above average. I've seen you, and I never lie. I'm someone who values brutal honesty over sugar coated lies. It's not your face, perhaps it's your social skills. But sometimes, it's best to take a break, recharge, reassess your plan, and then start over. So, there's no harm in taking a rest until you feel better again.

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain
For people like me and those who are religious, it's even better, our true purpose is crystal clear, unlike our atheist friends. Plus, we've got that extra life point in the afterlife, so even if we don't come out on top here, we're still winning. Uno reverse card on you all!

Over for my atheist self

For me, as you said life is a game, so when I die the game is finished as well, so all those material things are worth it since death is the end, only thing worth pursuing after death for me would be legacy but that's mostly in form of securing a better life for my descendants

Also if there is afterlife, that means I get to live on as well, plus I heard Hell has better parties

• +1
So simply put, "life is a journey not a destination"

Good post tbh

• +1
Reactions: Turjela and emeraldglass

This, life was never and never will be fair and people are not born equal , it's a game of survival and ultimately winning (although winning has different meaning for everyone)

As the old adage goes:
Money is not everything, but not having it is

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
I don’t have a life

Life is like a game, with its own set of rules imposed by natural and man made laws. We start at the beginning and end somewhere down hte line, the game board is this planet. Our decisions and actions will define how we navigate this board. Winning is many people's ultimate goal, but what exactly does it even mean, bro? It's not like traditional games, there is no time to celebrate your victory, because you are still alive and thus playing the game. To truly win the game of life, you must redefine success while still playing it. It's not only about earning material wealth or fame and shit, those are just byproducts of the game, and they're only temporary.

If you truly want to win, you must recognize that it is about finding fulfillment in the pursuit of these goals, and that material rewards do not continue beyond the duration of our lives. True victory comes from accepting the game as it is, with all of its complexities and uncertainties. And the ultimate prize? Simply being able to play the game at all.

@Gengar @NumbThePain_FoxH @Lmao @0hMan @BoredPrince
It's hard to redefine success to something more realistic for me when you have chad friends. I wish I were bluepilled and only had normie friends, the difference in treatment between this narcissistic chad and myself is insane.

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG