You don't want teen love.

HarrierDuBois

HarrierDuBois

Writer
You just want to be free of responsibilities.

• WTF
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: try2beme, thecel, pneumocystosis and 2 others
Cope. Teenlovepill is so brutal u just spiked my cortisol from just thinking about it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, SnoopDawg, ManletBlackcel and 12 others
Cope. Teenlovepill is so brutal u just spiked my cortisol from just thinking about it
What is it you REALLY desire? If you can have love today it makes it all the same right? What you want is to be free of responsibilities.

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and incel194012940
have you experienced it?

What is it you REALLY desire in teen love? If you can have love today it makes it all the same right? What you want is just to be free of responsibilities.
I don’t see the correlation. Teen love is just proving that u don’t need to looksmax or gymmax (bc most teens aren’t at that age) to get love from foids. Truly brutal

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 24712
Teen love is just proving that u don’t need to looksmax or gymmax (bc most teens aren’t at that age) to get love from foids. Truly brutal
over for every teen on this forum

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 50702, PG4BINX, thecel and 3 others
I don’t see the correlation. Teen love is just proving that u don’t need to looksmax or gymmax (bc most teens aren’t at that age) to get love from foids. Truly brutal
Everyone could have had muh teen love looks don't even matter at that age even I had my chances at it but I realize from listening to incels they romaniticize teen love because they have no responsibilities at that age.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 24278
Being in love now you still got bills to pay and expectations to meet. Even the teen love copypasta mentions how little responsibilites you have.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
Teen love implies that your partner is a teenager, and for most of the forum girls ranging 14-18 are ideal because of looks and personality

This, the less touched brain chemistry and receptors, and as you said abscence of responsabilities

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Everyone could have had muh teen love looks don't even matter at that age even I had my chances at it but I realize from listening to incels they romaniticize teen love because they have no responsibilities at that age.
Looks always matter jfl. Teen foids being easier is a myth, if anything they have higher standards bc they don’t have any reason to settle down (compared to 25+yo foids that need to find a husband asap).
they have no responsibilities at that age.
Elab on this what does this even mean

• +1
Reactions: sall
Being in love now you still got bills to pay and expectations to meet. Even the teen love copypasta mentions how little responsibilites you have.
This and also love with an innocent foid who hasn’t become jaded after pump and dump

• +1
What do you mean?
from what youve wrote, i have come to 2 conclusions
1: you've experienced it and think it isnt important, whilst u preach to others who have not experienced it (hence what i've said earlier)
2: you've fumbled and you're coping

Elab on this what does this even mean
Half the fucking copypasta of teen love is about not having to take responsibility in your life.

"you'll never be 15 and in love

lying on the grass on a warm summer night, watching the stars, carelessly chatting

not worrying about rent, bills, student loans

only worry in life is how you're gonna cheat on that history test on monday

you'll never take a young, tight, hot-bodied girls virginity, pulling out to cum all over her back and have her look in your eyes and say "I love you"

you'll never have a girl around every day after school, pretend to be doing homework together, but instead just **** like rabbits

you're in your 20's now

gotta get a good job

gotta be a serious man now

all the good ones are taken

maybe a nice girl will eventually settle with you

they have already felt all those new exciting feelings before, and are usually jaded and bitter

you missed what it feels like to have not a care in the world other than making your girl happy
"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
Every great romantic story involves some sort of a rebellion, so maybe love is just freedom
Tbh I think that was also the reason for why gay acceptance became a thing, you literally had societal norms making each gay encounter something forbidden and an expression of that

then you wouldn’t see 35 yrs old forum NEETs such as @Lone Wolf @JudgeandJury idolize teen love

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 24278
Half the fucking copypasta of teen love is about not having to take responsibility in your life.

lying on the grass on a warm summer night, watching the stars, carelessly chatting

you'll never take a young, tight, hot-bodied girls virginity, pulling out to cum all over her back and have her look in your eyes and say "I love you"

you'll never have a girl around every day after school, pretend to be doing homework together, but instead just **** like rabbits

you're in your 20's now

gotta get a good job

they have already felt all those new exciting feelings before, and are usually jaded and bitter

you missed what it feels like to have not a care in the world other than making your girl happy
"
Holy shit what a brutal cortisol spike. Ill NEVER experience this. This was my last summer as an 18 year old. Over.

Whats the point of ascending if after this nothing will top these experiences I just read

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, AscensionCel, actual9cmjawslayer and 2 others
Holy shit what a brutal cortisol spike. Ill NEVER experience this. This was my last summer as an 18 year old. Over.

Whats the point of ascending if after this nothing will top these experiences I just read
Just shift realities bro

• JFL

Man up Jesus Christ, you just want to be free of responsibilities fuck sake you can still find love and live a normal life just not living like a leech on society.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27511
then you wouldn’t see 35 yrs old forum NEETs such as @Lone Wolf @JudgeandJury idolize teen love
They never had it so makes sense why they idolize it.

Man up Jesus Christ, you just want to be free of responsibilities fuck sake you can still find love and live a normal life just not living like a leech on society.
:soy:

• So Sad
I DONT WANT HAG LOVE***********

• JFL
I DONT WANT HAG LOVE***********
juste

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 24278 and juste
I could've had it

But I became too obsessed with looksmaxxing and obsessed with my looks in general that time passed me by and I missed out because of my own fragile ego and looks obsession

I'm literally modern day Thorfinn, he was chasing Askeladd only to realize it was all pointless and a waste. I chased perfection only to realize I didn't need to be perfect

• +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez and HarrierDuBois
you just sounded so much like a redditor I had too sorry man

it was this part that got me
Now in retrospect yes it does look reddity except they are not religious so rather it would be: "Man up science logic".

• JFL
It’s not about the responsibility. It’s about being a foids first love and shit. Good luck finding one in ur 20s. Fucking brutal. And my dick is also average so not like I could make her forget of the other dicks she’s taken

• +1
I could've had it

But I became too obsessed with looksmaxxing and obsessed with my looks in general that time passed me by and I missed out because of my own fragile ego and looks obsession

I'm literally modern day Thorfinn, he was chasing Askeladd only to realize it was all pointless and a waste. I chased perfection only to realize I didn't need to be perfect
Hits even harder since I look like Thorfinn.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24278 and Deleted member 27511
It’s not about the responsibility. It’s about being a foids first love and shit. Good luck finding one in ur 20s. Fucking brutal. And my dick is also average so not like I could make her forget of the other dicks she’s taken
Not every girl is ran through at 20. In my class we were all 18-19yo and only half of the girls were slutty, a third had bfs monogamous and the rest were virgins.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, St.TikTokcel, Deleted member 24278 and 2 others
Not every girl is ran through at 20
:feelskek:

foids have been getting fucked since they were 12 where I live

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, HarrierDuBois and Deleted member 24278
:feelskek:

foids have been getting fucked since they were 12 where I live
Tell them to suimax asap pls

Not every girl is ran through at 20. In my class we were all 18-19yo and only half of the girls were slutty, a third had bfs monogamous and the rest were virgins.
It’s random tbh. All girls in my class were sluts since 14. I still remember how brutal it was seeing them when I was 14 too get ran over by older guys. This is the only thing that demotivates me from looksmaxxing tbh

Theres no way of telling. Some foids are really good at appearing hqhp and then be gigasluts behind the scenes. If anything I think it’s proven with studies that ALL foids are like that

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24278

you're in your 20's now

gotta get a good job

"
Wow I need to kill myself

• +1
Reactions: actual9cmjawslayer
Wow I need to kill myself
if u are ur avi, ur prime oofy doofy.... u only need to kill ur personality and become a good goy and u will live a happy life

You fell for the lies>???