You don't want teen love.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, thecel and Deleted member 24712
Everyone could have had muh teen love looks don't even matter at that age
true the biggest slayer in my class is a subhuman latino manlet. just be NT is real for us but over for me not NT

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel
What is it you REALLY desire? If you can have love today it makes it all the same right? What you want is to be free of responsibilities.

Nope. You don’t understand time-sensitive desires.

Some people’s desires have times attached to them. Example: Bob doesn’t want to get his first kiss now at 32. Bob wants to get his first kiss only at 13. Age is a core component of his desire to have his first kiss.

Everyone has desires that consist of multiple conditions. Example: Joe wants a girlfriend, but Joe doesn’t want a girlfriend who has a body count of 500. Body count is a core component of his desire. His desire isn’t just to have a girlfriend. The desire is the combined sum of multiple conditions.

Time conditions are in some people’s desires.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29393
Currently experiencing it rn
Its overrated by people on here but still a necessary step in a man's evolution

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29393 and thecel
To think every girl is a slut is like thinking every man is an incel. Most are not all, in both cases.

Comparing apples to oranges. Every girl is a slut isn’t far off from the truth, which is that the majority of girls are sluts. On the other hand, every man is an incel is very far out from the truth, which is that most men are not incels.

Not every girl is ran through at 20. In my class we were all 18-19yo and only half of the girls were slutty, a third had bfs monogamous and the rest were virgins.

Doesn’t matter because the non-slutty girls are off the dating market.

Everyone could have had muh teen love looks don't even matter at that age even I had my chances at it but I realize from listening to incels they romaniticize teen love because they have no responsibilities at that age.

I’d rather { experience teen love as a poor teen who needs to work to support his family } than { get my first relationship in my 20s }.

Teen love with responsibility still beats a lack of teen love.

So what did you mean are they put in a cryo chamber or what?

you are right but I want anime love

• Love it
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
I'd rather be genuinely pursued by women than be a woman's first.

Last edited:

Non slutty girls still want Chad either way so you’re essentially fucked

• +1
Reactions: thecel