You don't want to date your looksmatch

WOMENAREQUEENSNOT

WOMENAREQUEENSNOT

Silver
Well for fucking I agree? but LTR? Nope. You may think you do but you don't, you really don't. she will make your life a living hell with all the negativity she'll bring with her, if you think she's your solution to happiness she's not alright, now powerstance that negativity and that will be your life, them being chad only meat dumpster is a blessing for you, you should aim for stacy or nothing because anything below, even beckies suffer from inferiority complex and it's contagious, and you will be a reminder to her as to why she couldn't find chad.

Just like chads, stacies are more on the chill side and are actually cool to hang with and fun, you know why? because they don't have need to prove anything, they've already won.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 28864, Daniel Plainview and 10 others
True.

The stacylite that I dated treated me better than the beckies.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, justinzayn and 5 others
True.

The stacylite that I dated treated me better than the beckies.
It'd be the opposite case if you believed what this forum says. Can you elaborate?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
It'd be the opposite case if you believed what this forum says. Can you elaborate?
What this forum says is true from the male prespective but due to their lack of relationships (experience) they can't elaborate further than that, but it is mostly true.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, ChristianChad and LooksOrDeath
tales from chennai if you think legit stacys are this common in the west @StreegeReturn

htb is good enough

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, FrameMogger, litaz and 2 others
People need to date the people they're attracted to

How can you date someone you're not attracted to even if it's your looksmatch or shit like this

You will just live a shitty relationship oerrall and won't like it blablablablbala

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12330, gymmaxedhorse, litaz and 4 others

How can you date someone you're not attracted to even if it's your looksmatch or shit like this

You will just live a shitty relationship oerrall and won't like it blablablablbala
True, I'm just saying this for the looksmatch copers, some actually believe if the market was 50/50 the situation would be better, and this could save them from the trap of settling with some average/below average roastie

• +1
Reactions: litaz
i's fucking over

Well for fucking I agree? but LTR? Nope. You may think you do but you don't, you really don't. she will make your life a living hell with all the negativity she'll bring with her, if you think she's your solution to happiness she's not alright, now powerstance that negativity and that will be your life, them being chad only meat dumpster is a blessing for you, you should aim for stacy or nothing because anything below, even beckies suffer from inferiority complex and it's contagious, and you will be a reminder to her as to why she couldn't find chad.

Just like chads, stacies are more on the chill side and are actually cool to hang with and fun, you know why? because they don't have need to prove anything, they've already won.
99% of relationships are looksmatched, I’ve been putting a lot of thought into why incels think hypergamy exists, and my main go to used to be: “it was invented by narcies as a way to explain how they’re good looking but still unsuccessful with women” and while that’s true in many many cases, I’ve come to a second conclusion as well. It’s autism, see even good looking men are pulled down by autism, they won’t be incel but they’ll have to shoot for below their looksmatch because the autism makes them unable to get who they rightfully should be with.

Basically, all you guys who believe in hypergamy are autistic or narcy and there’s no inbetween. And obviously if you stop coping and really think about yourself, you’re gonna agree with me.

Also, dating one toxic whore who happened to be your looksmatch and was a little shit to you does not mean that looksmatched relationships are shit. Get some awareness this is embarrassing

• Hmm...
Reactions: tallnegga
It depends on the girl

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse

Reality doesnt work that way. Plenty of guys date girls theyre not attracted to and so do women. If 5s need high percentiles guys to be attracted to em then its not happening

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and WOMENAREQUEENSNOT

Its either ASCENSION

or death. ngl. no other choice

• +1
Reactions: litaz, TrestIsBest and alriodai
Its either ASCENSION

or death. ngl. no other choice
niggas should always looksmax to date the girls they're attracted to
don't matter if the girls ur attracted to are stacies, stacylite, htbs or beckies or even LTBs, i don't shame ppl for being attracted to "LTBs" or beckies or anything, as long as u find her attractive its all that matters

ascension is needed

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, wonderwhy, Chadethnic101 and 6 others
niggas should always looksmax to date the girls they're attracted to
don't matter if the girls ur attracted to are stacies, stacylite, htbs or beckies or even LTBs, i don't shame ppl for being attracted to "LTBs" or beckies or anything, as long as u find her attractive its all that matters

ascension is needed
For ltr always go with very attractive top tier girls who have the features you dont and vice versa.
For me its pale piercing light eyes with extremely pretty soft features - nose eyes lips - and tiny skull. Darker hair cuz blond hair is failo usually. Basically 99th percentile north atlantid. Angelic skull.
And she has to have not ideal bones and forward growth but still above average cuz my bones and skull are very massive. Would make ideal mix. I only date girls like this now. Cuz if you breed its ideal mix. Everyone is eugenistic just lets face it

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, litaz and 2 others
For ltr always go with very attractive top tier girls who have the features you dont and vice versa.
For me its pale piercing light eyes with extremely pretty soft features - nose eyes lips - and tiny skull. Darker hair cuz blond hair is failo usually. Basically 99th percentile north atlantid. Angelic skull.
And she has to have not ideal bones and forward growth but still above average cuz my bones and skull are very massive. Would make ideal mix. I only date girls like this now. Cuz if you breed its ideal mix. Everyone is eugenistic just lets face it
JBW

Lets not cope white coloring mogs. Doesn’t mean white mogs. Many ethnics are insanely looking. But nothing beats dark brown hair pale skin and piercing asf light eyes not mere shit blue eyes.
@alriodai

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and alriodai
Lets not cope white coloring mogs. Doesn’t mean white mogs. Many ethnics are insanely looking. But nothing beats dark brown hair pale skin and piercing asf light eyes not mere shit blue eyes.
@alriodai
iit's all about coloring lol, most of attractive dudes on tiktok have good coloring (even the tehnics ones)

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, litaz, Deleted member 22126 and 1 other person
iit's all about coloring lol, most of attractive dudes on tiktok have good coloring (even the tehnics ones)
What's good colouring?

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
95% men are chasing top 5% girls

But hypergamy

• +1
Reactions: pslgod3000 and Deleted member 18840
What's good colouring?
pale to olive/warm skin

reddish lips,

no hyperpigmentation on face (which is super hard to take care off if ur ethnic like me)

dark hair, dark eyebrows and dense (zurzolo style)

dark eyelashes

colored eyes could be good but yk if u just have what i talked about ur already good to go

• Love it
Reactions: Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12330, gymmaxedhorse and Deleted member 7580
most Stacies/lites and chad/lites are bluepillled and very anti eugenics
Yes they are retarded. But yet even them can see prime looks and are amazed. They try to cope tho

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and Deleted member 7580
tales from chennai if you think legit stacys are this common in the west @StreegeReturn

htb is good enough
tales from andhra pradesh

htb is good enough
no bro its tales from hyderabad

well kinda true