You don't want to look too different

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
I mean it's weird to go from being a 5/10 to 8/10. People you know will think you're retarded and when you find a girl and she sees old pictures of you or if you tell her you had surgeries done she will start having second thoughts cuz you it was all deception. Amiright or not?

Just tell her you was a fat fuck before and lost a lot of weight or something.

• +1
Reactions: Youngcell
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
who cares. you should do this to feel confident when looking into the mirror and being in public. people will only be curious if they've known you before or if you have a really close relationship to them which won't happen often anyways.

• +1
That's impossible
If I get surgeries to make my chin and jaw look good and I grow my beard out full, fix my hairstyle, lose the glasses, learn to dress properly, and get my nose fixed then would I still not ascend to 8/10? Think you're wrong son

who cares. you should do this to feel confident when looking into the mirror and being in public. people will only be curious if they've known you before or if you have a really close relationship to them which won't happen often anyways.
I mean family bro, they won't let you hear the end of it

If I get surgeries to make my chin and jaw look good and I grow my beard out full, fix my hairstyle, lose the glasses, learn to dress properly, and get my nose fixed then would I still not ascend to 8/10? Think you're wrong son

I mean family bro, they won't let you hear the end of it
just tell them you got surgery because your self-esteem suffered. what's the problem? Your family members all had self-esteem issues before and would have thought about plastic surgery if it was as common and easily accessible back then.
do what makes YOU happy. plastic surgery probably will do that. They will eventually acccept it anyway. just like most parents eventually accept that their son is gay even though they are at first disgusted.

• +1
Reactions: Youngcell and CupOfCoffee
Hahahahahhaha
habibi forget the conventional attractiveness scale
This is what an 8/10 looks like
25g6vdh.jpg

Most you could ever aspire to reach is 6.5/7 PSL
And this isn't pessimism / defeatism it's realism

That's why you leave town.

I don't even think its necessary though. These things happen naturally anyway women seem to be impressed with it, if anything.

Hrhehte
Eoigjworgijnwrg

This is the youtube legend himself, Zazef. Second pic is a mugshot of him taken recently. Yeah its puberty but he never really looked that good even after puberty until he got Chris Hansen'd and thrown in jail.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
I mean it's weird to go from being a 5/10 to 8/10. People you know will think you're retarded and when you find a girl and she sees old pictures of you or if you tell her you had surgeries done she will start having second thoughts cuz you it was all deception. Amiright or not?

I mean it depends what surgeries you want to get

Double jaw surgerys can be explained as a medical teeth/bite related thing.

A chin implant or a rhinoplasty isn't the worst thing in the world, as she'll probably come to peace with you changing just one insecurity about yourself.

But more shit and its ogre
Hahahahahhaha
25g6vdh.jpg

Damn helpful chart. According to this im probably a 4 or 5 right now but can become like a 6. (Looking like a 6 in highly frauded pictures, 7 in best picture)

Last edited:
just tell them you got surgery because your self-esteem suffered. what's the problem? Your family members all had self-esteem issues before and would have thought about plastic surgery if it was as common and easily accessible back then.
do what makes YOU happy. plastic surgery probably will do that. They will eventually acccept it anyway. just like most parents eventually accept that their son is gay even though they are at first disgusted.
Nicely said, I know many people who got nose jobs and eventually nobody even thought about it anymore, but they were girls. It just seems like a feminine thing to do to drastically make yourself look better with surgeries and shit. I guess it's more important to sort this out than to suffer miserably. I don't want to end up marrying a fat desperate girl when I'm 30. I want to have a chance with good looking girls while I'm in my 20s

Hahahahahhaha
25g6vdh.jpg

If you have enough money to get it all done then it's possible. I could get to look like those 8's if I do it right. Now the 9 and 10 I'd say is surely impossible.

There was a guy in China or Hong Kong who sued his beautiful wife for deception after she gave birth to plug ugly kids. She'd had extensive surgery but didn't tell him. Pretty sure you'll find the story with a quick Google.

• +1
There was a guy in China or Hong Kong who sued his beautiful wife for deception after she gave birth to plug ugly kids. She'd had extensive surgery but didn't tell him. Pretty sure you'll find the story with a quick Google.
HAHAHAHA

• +1
LOL I had the same profile pic for a couple months (Kataeb Qassam)
LOOL just searched "coffee pepe" for something suitable. I am the supreme overthinker, give up your crown buddy

You can get to 8 by statusmaxing otherwise from 5 to 8 its impossible

Liar

LOL I had the same profile pic for a couple months (Kataeb Qassam)

Literally just held my picture up against the chart for comparisson seeing where it would fit. Altough this is a greatly frauded picture, hides all my insecurities with great lightning ang anglemaxing (nose, flat face, shit lower third)
You can get to 8 by statusmaxing otherwise from 5 to 8 its impossible

Depends on your starting point

• +1

Just looked it up again. Some of the articles now have a retraction saying it was a hoax. :unsure:

It's an important question though. How to deal with telling a partner that you've had surgery. If I ever have surgery it will probably be on the jaw. If I ever get busted for it, I plan to tell the girl that my jaw didn't develop to its full genetic extent because of allergies and mouthbreathing as a kid (probably true) and that what she's looking at now is my genetic destiny, not a lie. I'm gonna squinch when telling her so that she loses all sense of reason in the face of my spectacular beauty.

Just looked it up again. Some of the articles now have a retraction saying it was a hoax. :unsure:

It's an important question though. How to deal with telling a partner that you've had surgery. If I ever have surgery it will probably be on the jaw. If I ever get busted for it, I plan to tell the girl that my jaw didn't develop to its full genetic extent because of allergies and mouthbreathing as a kid (probably true) and that what she's looking at now is my genetic destiny, not a lie. I'm gonna squinch when telling her so that she loses all sense of reason in the face of my spectacular beauty.
Lying like that ain't getting you far lol. Girls aren't dumbfucks without brains

LOOL just searched "coffee pepe" for something suitable. I am the supreme overthinker, give up your crown buddy

I don't think so sa7be

That's why you leave town.

I don't even think its necessary though. These things happen naturally anyway women seem to be impressed with it, if anything.

View attachment 3939View attachment 3940
This is the youtube legend himself, Zazef. Second pic is a mugshot of him taken recently. Yeah its puberty but he never really looked that good even after puberty until he got Chris Hansen'd and thrown in jail.

The jaw's not going to make up for the femininity in his eyes & eyebrows though. Still a good looking guy, even with the short nose.

Lying like that ain't getting you far lol. Girls aren't dumbfucks without brains

Wouldn't be a lie tho, you'd just have to be extremely cautionious when telling it. You'd have to really angle it as a medical thing.

She'd probably need some time to to resonate, but come to the conclusion that she's okay with it because its only restoring what you were supposed to have.

• +1
Reactions: Rayb1054
Wouldn't be a lie tho, you'd just have to be extremely cautionious when telling it. You'd have to really angle it as a medical thing.

She'd probably need some time to to resonate, but come to the conclusion that she's okay with it because its only restoring what you were supposed to have.
Deceptionmaxxxing.
Exactly how many have you dated :unsure:
Three. They see through bullshit right away. Or else I suck at bullshitting

• +1
Reactions: HorseFace
Going from a 5 to an 8 would be such an increase in general quality of life that the last thing you'd give a fuck about is "what will people who knew me before think".

You want to look as high rating as possible, ALWAYS.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281, MD_Hopeful69, Youngcell and 4 others
Hahahahahhaha
25g6vdh.jpg

damn bro im like a 9 on that scale

damn bro im like a 9 on that scale
هههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههه

هههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههه
bro why are u laugjhing at me in arabic,what fuck ;(

Hahahahahhaha
25g6vdh.jpg

Lol by that scale I'm a 8+ jfl. Complete bs

Lol by that scale I'm a 8+ jfl. Complete bs
Couldn't find that autistic (but true) PSL scale so had to use this one

Hahahahahhaha
25g6vdh.jpg

Well by that scale's standards, I can reach 6.5.