You either have it or you don't

cmfanel

cmfanel

Gold
You have to realize that your life outcome has been majority determined since the day you were born. Your height, face, dick length, brain chemistry, and most importantly IQ, are all determined at birth, and environmentally there are very few things you can do to change that. IQ is highly correlated with successful life outcomes, and there is nothing on this planet that can change what your IQ is.

All in all, extensive research shows that IQ scores can play a critical role in determining positive life outcomes like success in academic performance from elementary school through college, job performance, and occupational status. These results seem to confirm the validity of IQ tests to measure intellectual abilities which lead towards the types of success that are valued in Western cultures. In other words, IQ assessment may thus become destiny.

No amount of wasting time on internet forums will make you a successful person if you were never destined to become successful. Look at all billionaires who are self made, ALL of them went to extremely good schools and used their capital and connections and most importantly IQ to launch a successful business in a new field and help define the scope of that market. Do you think reading retarded posts online will help you navigate and pioneer a new field? Do you think you can mitigate, plan and foresee all of the risks associated with doing such a thing? Can you even get accepted into a good university? Do you even have a low time preference to plan for the future? All of these things require a high IQ score that you are born with and CAN NOT CHANGE NO MATTER WHAT.

TLDR; if you're below 130iq, get fucked and go work at mcdonalds

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, incel194012940, latincell95 and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel, PubertyMaxxer and LooksOrDeath
Ok, and this progress that all these smart people are creating what’s the ultimate purpose of it? Cool you’re smart and can do math and work well on computers. Cool you’ll explore the universe. There is literally no purpose. I know low IQ people who live way more fulfilled lives than some rich smart boring phaggot, no I’m not claiming that there aren’t fulfilled or interesting smart phags.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 18776, Deleted member 6128 and 5 others
Genetics are everything ? Wow ur the first person here to realize congrats fam

You have to realize that your life outcome has been majority determined since the day you were born. Your height, face, dick length, brain chemistry, and most importantly IQ, are all determined at birth, and environmentally there are very few things you can do to change that. IQ is highly correlated with successful life outcomes, and there is nothing on this planet that can change what your IQ is.

No amount of wasting time on internet forums will make you a successful person if you were never destined to become successful. Look at all billionaires who are self made, ALL of them went to extremely good schools and used their capital and connections and most importantly IQ to launch a successful business in a new field and help define the scope of that market. Do you think reading retarded posts online will help you navigate and pioneer a new field? Do you think you can mitigate, plan and foresee all of the risks associated with doing such a thing? Can you even get accepted into a good university? Do you even have a low time preference to plan for the future? All of these things require a high IQ score that you are born with and CAN NOT CHANGE NO MATTER WHAT.

View attachment 1914929
Lucky for me my IQ is 145 as high as my Dad

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
Just admit you're ugly and you're coping with (but muh IQ)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6128, HarrierDuBois and 7 others
IQ is cope for faggots who don’t have an attractive face and good height 607145B6 5010 4AE7 98D3 07EFE6C070DB

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18776, PubertyMaxxer and Anchor_Ship
IQs test are dumb. and people who believe they are little snowflakes because a website told them so are even dumber. all these tests simply measure how quickly you can think, how rational you are and how outside the box you can be. as long one have some neuroplasty (read: are under 50 years old), one can improve their logical thinking. already did a mensa test on person, my result was 135. i am not a genius, just a hardworker. as long you put pressure on your brain and exercise it regulary, yes, you can change your total IQ.

In the end, the one truly measure of inteligence is the ability of to change.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, LooksOrDeath and Rt-Rust1
Another water thread jfl

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
iq can be increased, looks can be increased upto the genetic potential, etc

True, but I have actually achieved some success in IQ maxxing with a combination of getting EMDR for my PTSD, getting TMS for depression, anxiety, and poor executive functioning, using nootropics such as piracetam in conjunction with alpha gpc. However, I also damaged my brain by trying to OD on pharmaceutical drugs multiple times, so I'm almost as bad as when I started off but worse in some ways and better in others, though my overall functioning is better than before due to gaining life skills.

Water and low IQ thread. Seems like I'm not the only low IQ numb nuts in here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 3828, Anchor_Ship and 1 other person
Or just be a monkey who's given the spotlight by popular media and watch unearned fame and wealth come right to you

• +1
Reactions: tallnegga
Everything is genetically determined

115 with work ethic mogs 130 normie drive very hard

Do peopl with this high IQ actually live live longer or have better health. I mean, does it pay off

no IQ for your face

• +1
Reactions: tallnegga

View attachment 1914929
Snapchat 1901090282
My life is still shit man.

Last edited:
That’s generous. If you are sub 150 iq just LDAR! It’s over for you!

I know a guy that is a member of mensa iq around 150,he graduated uni with lowest possible score and is working some not well paid stupid office job.That guy is fucking lazy .
The best acomplichers are those individuals with high iq and hard work etics.
If your iq is average you cant expect to be at the level of sucess of those individuals but you can outperform those average people that are mediocare and that would still put you above average,at least above high iq lazy guys and average iq people with mediocare work etics.

I am the best candidate to speak on this topic,since I got into one of the best universites in this world although I am average iq with extreme hard work.
Those guys there are extremly inteligent ,it takes for me extreme effort over long period of time to get grades they get with ease.

View attachment 1914929
If your IQ is <85, then yeah, get fucked