You ever think a girl looks good but months later u realise she’s absolutely clapped

Diarrhoea

Diarrhoea

Silver
at the start of the skl yr I thought this girl looked good but seeing her now after 5- 6 months she’s absolutely clapped

I’m convinced after not pulling girls for a while ur standards just get horrendously low out of being desperate

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid, BrahminBoss, med and 1 other person
I can dm u a girl I thought was hot but looked meh in person.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and mayo mogger
i had a crush on girl since last october, i still find her gorgeous, probably beacuse she looks identical like my celeb crush taylor hill

i had a crush on girl since last october, i still find her gorgeous, probably beacuse she looks identical like my celeb crush taylor hill
I think my standards lowered at the start of the yr because I gained so much weight in the summer leading up to it

I’m convinced after not pulling girls for a while ur standards just get horrendously low out of being desperate
I think my standards lowered at the start of the yr because I gained so much weight in the summer leading up to it
Hqdefault 1

aka every girl , and u havent evgen seen them without makeup its even worse
U remember that other pale girl. I saw her without makeup/minimal makeup once. She still looked cute but wasn't even close to a stacylite

U remember that other pale girl. I saw her without makeup/minimal makeup once. She still looked cute but wasn't even close to a stacylite
yea its mostly minimal they never leave their house withot atleast some mascara and primer/ foundation on

aka every girl , and u havent evgen seen them without makeup its even worse
True girls can jump up a whole rating with makeup covering their eyebags and bland skin and no eyelashes

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
True girls can jump up a whole rating with makeup covering their eyebags and bland skin and no eyelashes
Eyealsh is most brutal they mask their bug eyes but irl its obvious if ur not blinded by lust

My oneitis
I mean she's still HTB but in highschool I thought she was God

Eyealsh is most brutal they mask their bug eyes but irl its obvious if ur not blinded by lust
The girl in my skl has crackhead tier eyebags and bulging eyes without makeup it’s crazy imagine seeing them without makeup for the first time whilst dating

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
The girl in my skl has crackhead tier eyebags and bulging eyes without makeup it’s crazy imagine seeing them without makeup for the first time whilst dating
id fuck anything as long as not landwhale or long midface

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea
i still think my oneitis is the prettiest :love::love::love::love:

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea