you ever truly annoyed someone in purpose?

Crowley

Crowley

Platinum
Joined
Mar 28, 2020
Posts
1,045
Reputation
1,264
Before I get to leave my mother’s house in 2 weeks I’m doing my best to piss the shit out of an asshole oldman who lives with her. He’s a real shit person and deserves it, moron is stupid af and thinks he is better than someone. Not only that, but he is a hypocritical leftist cunt, imagine being dumb at that age jfl.

I’m doing everything that gets him pissed and he is getting mad af, probably hates me now. I’m just delightfully watching him bark and whine like a bitch, he probably will have a cardiac arrest soon tbh.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Htobrother
He's a freeloader in your mother’s house?
 
He's a freeloader in your mother’s house?
He’s married with her, it’s her house, they are old and I returned 1 month ago to give some assistance because of COVID, but he started acting like a spoiled bitch to me for no reason
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
I'm not quite sure
 
He’s married with her, it’s her house, they are old and I returned to give some assistance because of COVID, but he started acting like some spoiled bitch to me for no reason
Yeah make the rest of his life as painful as you can
 
  • +1
Reactions: Crowley
no. i recognised my place at the bottom of the pile in school and just took the abuse from others.
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Crowley

Similar threads

ICXCLuvr
Replies
35
Views
85
gnoyim
gnoyim
ØUROBOROS
Replies
4
Views
35
ØUROBOROS
ØUROBOROS
D69mo
Replies
5
Views
56
polarpop
polarpop
Suhaibneedstobechad
Replies
13
Views
87
Suhaibneedstobechad
Suhaibneedstobechad
vux
Replies
5
Views
44
dayruined
dayruined

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top