You faggots are too scared to cold approach so you make up excuses

klip11

klip11

Narcy pirate Guardian of squirtle
Just admit it. You're scared. You're a pussy. You see that Stacy walking around in leggings at the gym and you know you want to talk to her, but you're frightened. So you make up excuses like "muh social appropriateness" "muh gonna get arrested" (which never happens).

Notice that men who are fearless in other areas are not scared to cold approach a girl. Let's keep it real, men don't like to admit being scared. Especially when it comes to talking to women or physical combat. So you won't admit being scared to go talk to a girl, but will instead pretend that you care about some unwritten internet social norm that it is inappropriate to approach women. Why? What will happen? Muh I'll go to jail for rape. Bullshit. You know that won't happen.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 16369, gogger and 11 others
Yup I'm extremely scared, frightened even. Why am I tho? I'm decent looking, tall, athletic, why am I scared? The truth is, we will never know. So I won't fret about something I can't control.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Account, Deleted member 19157 and 5 others
cold approaching is soy as fuck unless dravidian

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, aBetterMii, rand anon and 6 others
i'm scared that the people walking by will judge.
i'm scared that the girl i want to approach may know one of my female friends or even my crush.
i'm scared that she may reject me.
i'm scared that she may ignore me.
i'm scared that she may laugh at me and shatter my longly and slowly constructed ego.

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Trilogy, Mongrelcel and 2 others
Dn rd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and JovenCansao
cold approaching is soy as fuck unless dravidian
Actually it takes courage. Real talk. Lots of guys just don't have the balls to do it. So they construct all these reasons about why they can't (won't if we're being real) do it.

No man wants to admit to being

A. Scared to talk to a woman

B. Scared to get in a fight

80 years ago, you had 18 year old men charging the beaches of Normandy, knowing full well they may go to an early grave. Today, 18 year olds are scared to talk to a girl in the gym.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, Darwined, Deleted member 16944 and 2 others
i'm scared that the people walking by will judge.
i'm scared that the girl i want to approach may know one of my female friends or even my crush.
i'm scared that she may reject me.
i'm scared that she may ignore me.
i'm scared that she may laugh at me and shatter my longly and slowly constructed ego.
At least you admit it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and pneumocystosis
why are you here then pua chad?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
I am scared to approach outside of clubs, raves, and bars. I saw too many of those videos of some nutcase entitled foid going off on some guy because he approached her and he gets filmed and put on social media for doing noting other than being male. Before social media cold approaching would have been ideal, but now you have to worry about some mentally ill bitch ruining your social credit score because she wants to be a victim that day.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Boxingfan, gogger, ReadBooksEveryday and 2 others
Actually it takes courage. Real talk. Lots of guys just don't have the balls to do it. So they construct all these reasons about why they can't (won't if we're being real) do it.

80 years ago, you had 18 year old men charging the beaches of Normandy, knowing full well they may go to an early grave. Today, 18 year olds are scared to talk to a girl in the gym.
Rather be at D-day than get rejected unironically

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 16369, aBetterMii and 3 others
I am scared to approach outside of clubs, raves, and bars. I saw too many of those videos of some nutcase entitled foid going off on some guy because he approached her and he gets filmed and put on social media for doing noting other than being male. Before social media cold approaching would have been ideal, but now you have to worry about some mentally ill bitch ruining your social credit score because she wants to be a victim that day.
Who cares about "being put on social media"?

I read about this 23 year old Japanese soldier during WW2. He wrote his parents a farewell letter because he was going on a Kamikaze mission. Basically he was going to fly his plane into an American ship. He knew he would die, but he would take a lot of American sailors with him. Do you think he would have cared about being put on social media for approaching a girl?

Also, I have noticed that even if a girl puts it on social media, she very rarely shows the guy or she blurs him out.

Growing up in Detroit, I have known several low inhib guys, many with criminal records or that did time in the penitentiary. They would approach any girl, anywhere. They wouldn't care about some autists on reddit wagging their finger about how socially inappropriate it is to cold approach a girl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: litaz, Hellcat, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Hellcat, ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 16369 and 2 others
I conquered cold approach 10 years ago, that shit's easy now. I remember I had such AA I couldn't even make small talk with a hot female bartender.
I went home disgusted with myself and vowed to never let that happen again. I studied pickup and eventually got to the point where cold approach is now easy af.

PS The reason why anyone can't cold approach is because they're not confident in themselves

• +1
Reactions: klip11 and Deleted member 21620
this is true. everyone here is from america so their life is easy so anything that is hard they dont know how to do. they are bitch and pussies. i am from russia and i make 300 rubles every month ($5) and work in sausage factory but i get many woman because i approach every girl i like in my village:

B4746249f728583ededaa807791c122c 1
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, Darwined, Tenshi and 2 others
Lol I cold approached a ton before and ended up in jail because of it. You must know that my darkest fears have manifested during cold approach.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: gogger, Deleted member 20370 and Deleted member 21620
My results are bare minimum as well.

Lol I cold approached a ton before and ended up in jail because of it. You must know that my darkest fears have manifested during cold approach.
If you went to jail just for that, you must not live in America

• JFL
If you went to jail just for that, you must not live in America
lmao i live in california nigguh. I got smashed by cops, and they almost broke my arm. fekin cunts.

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and Deleted member 21620
lmao i live in california nigguh. I got smashed by cops, and they almost broke my arm. fekin cunts.
What was the backstory?

where in cali
you in the bay?

Agreed. I used to have balls years ago, I cold approached bitches on the streets near the bar/nightclub area. I got a few lays from it, one avg looking skinny bitch, the other a cute bitch who was like a fwb and then after I got suddenly blocked and ghosted it ruined my self confidence for a while. Its still not that good.

Its about balls, and not overthinking rejection. Sure some rejections will be due to your looks not being good, but I can show you many pickup artists who are tall , good looking overall , that get rejections frequently. Many women are just uncomfortable fucking a random man that chatted them on the street. In a different environment they would be enjoying that man approaching, but on the street , in a random mall, its just not something bitches feel is " right". Keep in mind its a numbers game.

If a girl isn't actively using online dating , and is a introvert and shy and barely uses social media, and does not frequent bars/clubs, her ego won't be much and your chances of success go up exponentially .

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268, nobodyspecial369, klip11 and 1 other person
Who cares about "being put on social media"?

I read about this 23 year old Japanese soldier during WW2. He wrote his parents a farewell letter because he was going on a Kamikaze mission. Basically he was going to fly his plane into an American ship. He knew he would die, but he would take a lot of American sailors with him. Do you think he would have cared about being put on social media for approaching a girl?

Also, I have noticed that even if a girl puts it on social media, she very rarely shows the guy or she blurs him out.

Growing up in Detroit, I have known several low inhib guys, many with criminal records or that did time in the penitentiary. They would approach any girl, anywhere. They wouldn't care about some autists on reddit wagging their finger about how socially inappropriate it is to cold approach a girl.
Its far more socially inappropriate to society as a whole to be a 25 year old incel( but society won't admit it cause their more focused on some autistic beta who approached some girl with a retarded pickup line ). You can't be stupid with how you chat with a girl in cold approach.

Cold approach never works. If you have to approach its over and you'll get rejected 99% of the time. Been cold approaching for ages and it has like 5% success rate.

Yeah, so awesome to randomly chat with 20-30 women just to MAYBE get laid with 1. Anyone who thinks women will reward you for being "confident" is retarded Including you

Women will approach and make it extremly easy for you if they want your dick. You deserve to get beaten up and brutally hospitalized for pushing this cold approach bullshit

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hellcat, Deleted member 21620, the BULL and 1 other person
Daygaming or approaching in general without an IOI in western countries is just a waste of time - extremely low ROI even for good looking guys.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Moggie
That's sexual harassment to women

• JFL
Women will approach and make it extremly easy for you if they want your dick. You deserve to get beaten up and hospitalized for pushing this cold approach bullshit
I have never once in my life seen a girl approach any man. To me, that's just tales from the internet. True, they MIGHT give certain signals, but just walking up to a guy they find attractive, it's rare in the extreme.

I once cold approached a girl and ended up sleeping with her. I asked her later on, if she would have approached me. She said "no". And then when the 1st time we slept together, I was the one who made the first move. Otherwise, we would have just sat on my couch and spent the night watching TV.

Just admit that you are too pussy to approach. You just don't want to see other guys do it so you can feel better about being a pussy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16944 and Deleted member 21620
Just admit it. You're scared. You're a pussy. You see that Stacy walking around in leggings at the gym and you know you want to talk to her, but you're frightened. So you make up excuses like "muh social appropriateness" "muh gonna get arrested" (which never happens).

Notice that men who are fearless in other areas are not scared to cold approach a girl. Let's keep it real, men don't like to admit being scared. Especially when it comes to talking to women or physical combat. So you won't admit being scared to go talk to a girl, but will instead pretend that you care about some unwritten internet social norm that it is inappropriate to approach women. Why? What will happen? Muh I'll go to jail for rape. Bullshit. You know that won't happen.
no cold approach for your face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Deleted member 21620 and klip11
Clapping Applause GIF

Legit thread

I can’t even count how many male friends I have that are scared shitless to go ask for a girls number by fear of rejection and shit. They need like 30 minutes of mental preparation to be able to go up to her, say hello, and ask her out. And most of the time, they just bail out and don’t even do it. Then they act surprised like “how do you do it man, how can you be so carefree”, because you dumb fucks, nobody gives a fuck if someone says no

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, Deleted member 21620, klip11 and 1 other person

if anyone thinks they would get arrested for trying to flirt with a girl, they are fucking retarded. total bullshit. the worst thing that might happen is u get kicked out of the gym but even thats unlikely because girls like attention.

you just walk up, say how is your day or night, and ask if they want to plan something.

if its at a bar, you need a little bit more game, so approach the ones who are looking at you and smiling at you

its lik i see such ugly dudes with girlfriends now, and it was never difficult to get laid. its all just a bunch of excuses because they wont grow out of their baby pea brain and be a man.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscensionMan98, Deleted member 21620 and klip11
ur acting like going up and talking to some random gigastacy in broad day light doesnt take top 0.001% nt and confidence skills

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and klip11
You see that Stacy walking around in leggings at the gym and you know you want to talk to her, but you're frightened. So you make up excuses like "muh social appropriateness" "muh gonna get arrested" (which never very rare does happens).
being low inhib moggs. hence people say here also being high inhib sucks.

getting arrested is for sure basically never gonna happen when you are in your appraoch respectfull, and you don't keep pushing and harassing after recieving rejection.
last short holiday, i chatted up like 15 randoms women. Which lead to 1 woman liking me enough to meetup 3 times/days in a row. While I got 0 Tinder dates, in those 4 days of holiday. So better results at least, from chatting up randoms compared to Tinder.
Obviously the process of chatting up randoms is more rough and shitty than doing Tinder swipings.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and klip11
Cold approaching is not encouraged in our society. You can rely on online approach or through social circle and even with this its very unlikely to be successful. Girls have very high standartds and ego now. Absolutely no point to cold approach.

Daygaming or approaching in general without an IOI in western countries is just a waste of time - extremely low ROI even for good looking guys.
What's ROI?

Im unemployed and no social life even if she finds me attractive outside she would be gone if she my lifestyle lmao

this is true. everyone here is from america so their life is easy so anything that is hard they dont know how to do. they are bitch and pussies. i am from russia and i make 300 rubles every month ($5) and work in sausage factory but i get many woman because i approach every girl i like in my village:

View attachment 1880967View attachment 1880968
i can't stop caging at this holy fuck jfl

Literally never happens. I've approached 300+ girls at this point in broad daylight in extremely busy areas and with people right next to me, and Literally nothing like that ever happened.

It's ok to admit you're just scared bro

I have never once in my life seen a girl approach any man. To me, that's just tales from the internet. True, they MIGHT give certain signals, but just walking up to a guy they find attractive, it's rare in the extreme.

I once cold approached a girl and ended up sleeping with her. I asked her later on, if she would have approached me. She said "no". And then when the 1st time we slept together, I was the one who made the first move. Otherwise, we would have just sat on my couch and spent the night watching TV.

Just admit that you are too pussy to approach. You just don't want to see other guys do it so you can feel better about being a pussy.
They will never admit to it. You're wasting your time. Bunch of pathetic children with no life exp yet think they know what girls want. Lmao. This forum contains the most hateable 'men' in existence

• +1
Reactions: klip11
no i just don't want to waste my time with meaningless courtship and drama when i don't enjoy conversations with wymxn and it's cheaper in the long term to just fuck hookers

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
Cope, ioi are not a guarantee, they'll be foids who won't notice you and then till you introduce yourself then can't know the result . Most whores are just on their phones a lot or too npc to notice.

They'll also be foids that might pretend to give an ioi out of habit, look at the tik tons of how foids talk to some men they like vs not like and a lot of mixed signals.

Got some foid number who didnt give any ioi, while some foid who gave ioi rejected me.

Agreed. I used to have balls years ago, I cold approached bitches on the streets near the bar/nightclub area. I got a few lays from it, one avg looking skinny bitch, the other a cute bitch who was like a fwb and then after I got suddenly blocked and ghosted it ruined my self confidence for a while. Its still not that good.

Its about balls, and not overthinking rejection. Sure some rejections will be due to your looks not being good, but I can show you many pickup artists who are tall , good looking overall , that get rejections frequently. Many women are just uncomfortable fucking a random man that chatted them on the street. In a different environment they would be enjoying that man approaching, but on the street , in a random mall, its just not something bitches feel is " right". Keep in mind its a numbers game.

If a girl isn't actively using online dating , and is a introvert and shy and barely uses social media, and does not frequent bars/clubs, her ego won't be much and your chances of success go up exponentially .
They could have a boyfriend, be in a bad mood, not want to meet a stranger, think your a fuckboy so many reasons aside from looks why they could reject you

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
no i just don't want to waste my time with meaningless courtship and drama when i don't enjoy conversations with wymxn and it's cheaper in the long term to just fuck hookers
I mean you could do both, cold approach without any concern cause your already balls deep in escort/hooker pussy. The age pill is brutal. No need to use escorts/hooker when your in your youth .But if your rich, then fuck it do both.

Escortcelling I think its a better option when your not in your prime and want quality young pussy. But if your young then use it till ,cause after your an old cel you cant get young prime pussy any more without paying.

you’re right. It’s over for my sub 5 face and anxiety

• +1
Reactions: klip11
They could have a boyfriend, be in a bad mood, not want to meet a stranger, think your a fuckboy so many reasons aside from looks why they could reject you
Yup exactly, its not just " muh I'm a genetic failure and chad would have gotten the number" . Look at lawf and Big Daws TV. Both are tall and at least HTN in faces and they get tons of rejections. Its just not natural to get a women to want to hop on your cock randomly meeting you, but again their are going to be some one who don't like using OLD and want to meet a man irl, and if your in the right place and right time and find a foid like that then ur in luck .

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Also that Tinder study shows its more efficient to spam approach irl then tinder. The foid fucked just 20 dudes out of the 33,000 swipes, and had a 6% right swipe rate, and of the foids she matched with , only 5% she slept with.

So instead of playing minuscule odds you can just do some irl approach and get like 10-20 numbers, and probably at least 20-40% will show up and then 30-50% of the dates will be smashes.

you’re right. It’s over for my sub 5 face and anxiety
gotta try , not like tinder and OLD are gonna be any better, but figure out a way to social circle. game and get your instagram follower count up a lot , and it will make a lot easier.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Yup exactly, its not just " muh I'm a genetic failure and chad would have gotten the number" . Look at lawf and Big Daws TV. Both are tall and at least HTN in faces and they get tons of rejections. Its just not natural to get a women to want to hop on your cock randomly meeting you, but again their are going to be some one who don't like using OLD and want to meet a man irl, and if your in the right place and right time and find a foid like that then ur in luck .

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Also that Tinder study shows its more efficient to spam approach irl then tinder. The foid fucked just 20 dudes out of the 33,000 swipes, and had a 6% right swipe rate, and of the foids she matched with , only 5% she slept with.

So instead of playing minuscule odds you can just do some irl approach and get like 10-20 numbers, and probably at least 20-40% will show up and then 30-50% of the dates will be smashes.
I would say overall online is more efficient than approaching in real life. Numbers you get at bars and clubs are usually flakey because they don't even remember you the next day. However, I have gotten a lot of my laycount from cold approach and many of these girls didn't even give me IOISs. I would say when your approaching at a bar or club it is better to go for the bang the same night, sometimes they will go on a date with you though. When at a bar or club you have to find girls that are DTF and go for the pull. When approaching IRL your mood will be important - I've noticed far more success on nights out when I take phenibut than when I don't even when I look the same