You get uglier as you age but height is same so why would girls choose face

Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back
Height is pure presence. Standing next to a tall man can make girl giddy but what does above average face do if no height? You're like a plastic doll with good features but you have no presence. You're basically a good looking child

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MM299579, GetShrekt, FailedNormieManlet and 3 others
Height is pure presence. Standing next to a tall man can make girl giddy but what does above average face do if no height? You're like a plastic doll with good features but you have no presence. You're basically a good looking child
i havent thought of it this way interesting

• +1
Reactions: MM299579
You lose height with age too

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aBetterMii, Deleted member 15827, alriodai and 1 other person
Yes, girls are notorious for selecting the long-term benefits, and that's why they prefer permanent height above temporary facial attractiveness. This also explains why women are the best investors, and why lesbians never divorce eachother, and why women never regret having sex with somebody (unless she suddenly remembers it was akshually rape)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty, FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 15827
Nigga attraction is not a computer code that it would work like if that then this, human attraction is complex af and includes many other factors as in things like being her type, personality, NT, life goals etc

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Will Blunderfield
Nigga attraction is not a computer code that it would work like if that then this, human attraction is complex af and includes many other factors things like being her type, personality, NT etc
Impossible my autistic brain sees everything as stats in a game so it must be true

My +5 boost in hight will make up for my -20 charisma there fore I will slay the Stacy using my ult 7x7 bone pressed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii, GetShrekt, Broly and 3 others
her type, personality, life goals
Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt
Nigga attraction is not a computer code that it would work like if that then this, human attraction is complex af and includes many other factors as in things like being her type, personality, NT, life goals etc
You forget one key component though. Women are not humans

• JFL
Reactions: MM299579