You Gotta Blame Dr. Sinclair for pushing this BS about Metformin and Resveratrol

thereallegend

thereallegend

Primal Blackpill

Resveratrol and Metformin have been proved to be overhyped compounds that are actually HARMFUL.

@Crusile

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and callisto
Resveratrol has been proven to have NO LINK to Sirt1 (linked to height increase).
Resveratrol LOWERS testosterone AND igf-1 (stunting height).

• +1
Reactions: callisto
Resveratrol has been proven to have NO LINK to Sirt1 (linked to height increase).
Resveratrol LOWERS testosterone AND igf-1 (stunting height).
Very avoid at all cost to anything that inhibits or Lower igf-1 or Hgh and promoted estrogens

Very avoid at all cost to anything that inhibits or Lower igf-1 or Hgh and promoted estrogens
Glucosamine inhibits IGF-1 but increases height via posture and cartilage. That's the only one.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631 and IMZLEGEND
I have shitty knee cracks due to years of fapping which took all nutrients which is why I take it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20704 and thereallegend
I was using resve from the ordinary and it was harmful to my skin tbh. Gave me pimples

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend

Resveratrol and Metformin have been proved to be overhyped compounds that are actually HARMFUL.

@Crusile

That guy is full of crap sometimes and doesnt tell the whole story but there are better things out there. If someone was starting to get up in age daily calcium akg, rotation of daily niacin and niacinamide for NAD+ boosting and highly concentrated liposomal fisetin/quercitin combo for senescent cells removal every 6 months or so would be a good combo.

That guy is full of crap sometimes and doesnt tell the whole story but there are better things out there. If someone was starting to get up in age daily calcium akg, rotation of daily niacin and niacinamide for NAD+ boosting and highly concentrated liposomal fisetin/quercitin combo for senescent cells removal every 6 months or so would be a good combo.
AKG is another supplement I bought that's recommend by all these anti aging shillers. Was thinking it could be related to height via joint maintenance. WIll try to research if that's bullshit as well.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
AKG is another supplement I bought that's recommend by all these anti aging shillers. Was thinking it could be related to height via joint maintenance. WIll try to research if that's bullshit as well.

Not sure if it would help height but once you hit 30s the level of it just like NAD+ starts going way down.

• +1
Meanwhile OP is a known GH shill who uses Ibutamoren (pathetic) to diabetesmaxx & age quicker.

• Ugh..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back