You gotta START treating early to not become the next ER - Brutal Coceancig PILL

spark

spark

Kraken
Brutal if you missed out on them teen years.

• +1
Reactions: onfiresems
yeah its a bit too late

i enjoyed teen love and ngl it was great :)

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Growth Plate and ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
ER was mentally ill freak with ego problems who happened to be incel. There are milions of young guys who never lived their teenage years and handful of them were ER-like idiots. 99.99% of incels are invisible and harmless to society.

• +1
Reactions: entropy137 and Deleted member 12002
well my first gf was 15 so I guess it counts as 'teen love' 😉

• JFL
Reactions: FoidBuster
what is ER?

• Woah
Reactions: FoidBuster
no teen love for me, 20 in a few months

“Technically” You can always catch up on teen love

Am I the only one who doesn't care about teen love? I don't see any pleasure out of holding hands and cuddling. I want to fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
ER was mentally ill freak with ego problems who happened to be incel. There are milions of young guys who never lived their teenage years and handful of them were ER-like idiots. 99.99% of incels are invisible and harmless to society.
This is true but just because incels are invisible and harmless it shouldn't mean that their problems are to be dismissed. Elliott had autism and some kind of God complex or narcissism.

Not developing properly in your teens means you are fucked up for good. There's no coming back from that. You cannot heal. You can understand why you are so messed up and undeveloped but it wont fix you.
Yes, so do adults. What's the advantage of teen love?
First love is the strongest and deepest. It's the closest thing to pure love and attraction. Being someone's 71th boyfriend means shit.

• +1
Reactions: spark and lepo2317
First love is the strongest and deepest. It's the closest thing to pure love and attraction. Being someone's 71th boyfriend means shit.
indeed