You guys are bunch of low iq morons

Lil_KINJA

Lil_KINJA

Silver
I just wen't to the dentist to fix my one of my cavities and the first thing he mentioned to me was how amazing my dental development is, He told me that this had to be achieved with braces as less than 1% of people can develop it naturally. I told him I never wore braces in my life, that it's 100% natural and he almost couldn't believe it.

Yet my face is flat like your grampas ass. I have lateral cheekbone projection but 0% forward projection? I don't have those forward grown cheeks that look I was stashing fucking apples inside . My nose looks like CAsey Neistat's. HOw the fuck is this possible since I won the genetic lottery of having a naturally grown perfect bite?

>lefort III bruh
Where is he going to put my upper skull if my maxillary bones are already perfectly aligned, numb nuts.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: InjectE and Deleted member 2846
3284.jpg
op's doc
^
|

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, turkproducer, Alexanderr and 2 others
Are you ethnic or a bit bloated?
If I wanted to take an orthotropic approach, my guess (correct me if I'm wrong) is that your parents are both really ugly so you have bad genetics, you probably have bad posture and mouth breathed throughout your youth, though always chewed a lot.
C2 Boy 02 Before and After

Good teeth don't mean a good face and Orthotropics is severely overrated by copers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
Are you ethnic or a bit bloated?
If I wanted to take an orthotropic approach, my guess (correct me if I'm wrong) is that your parents are both really ugly so you have bad genetics, you probably have bad posture and mouth breathed throughout your youth, though always chewed a lot.
View attachment 136279
Good teeth don't mean a good face and Orthotropics is severely overrated by copers.

KEK, suddenly having a naturally grown perfect bite is somehow still 'bad genetics' , JFL at this nerdic pheno worshiping forum.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
he was lying

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
If it's not dental/ orthotropics and its not genetics then what would you suggest makes an attractive face form the way it does.

Gee, idk, but this forum usually agrees that facial retrusion of any sort boils down to malocclusion, over/under bites, narrow palates etc... that's why you have these online experts suggesting leforts in every thread. By this formus own logic I am the handsomest user here.

But I'm not, since this forum has a fixation on a particular pheno, not genetics. It's just white worship 90% of the time.

That's not nice to say

• +1
Reactions: Lil_KINJA
Low iq thread
I regret reading

Users who are viewing this thread

Back