You guys are good at making people want to die

Mansnob

Mansnob

Diamond
Can anyone recommend me another community/forum I can go to? I've been booted off the uncel forum too many times and this forum is just plain toxic and unhelpful. I just want to find a community that I can feel apart of and get real genuine help from.

People here were trying to be realistic with you but you kept saying you're a 7/10 when in reality you're at most average. The girl you were with gave you a biased rating

• +1
Reactions: Phad, androidcel, mojopin and 3 others
Ive seen your recent thread about your ex gf and the comments were rly harsh. Too many toxic people here. Mods should do something against them tbh

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
Looksmax is basically the most tolerant of them all. Lookism and slut hate are worse.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, Deleted member 281, Deleted member 176 and 3 others
We told you the truth, you have jt better than most you could be a chain smoker with lung cancer and NPD like @Arceus300

• +1
Reactions: mojopin, Deleted member 176, Nibba and 1 other person
If you want to die, you fit right in.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, mojopin, Deleted member 281 and 5 others
We told you the truth, you have jt better than most you could be a chain smoker with lung cancer and NPD like @Arceus300
If you don't have anything helpful to say other than "durrr it's over durrr kill yourself" then fuck off.

Looksmax is basically the most tolerant of them all. Lookism and slut hate are worse.
Agreed. I've browsed basically all psl boards. This one is the best ngl.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
If you don't have anything helpful to say other than "durrr it's over durrr kill yourself" then fuck off.

Wait till you read the mog thread :feelskek::feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176 and Nibba

Compare this place to when it was fresh and new to now. By the time Its getting more toxic here. It wont be any different than the other psl communities. Look up at lookism, once a forum with good looksmaxing related threads to a forum full of alts and aspies making fun of other people instead of helping them. Its now a shithole where several alts reply to each other ngl

Compare this place when it was fresh and new to now. Its getting more toxic here by the time. It wont be any different than the other psl communities. Look up at lookism, once a forum with good looksmaxing related threads to a forum full of alts and aspies making fun of other people instead of helping them. Its now a shithole where several alts reply to each other ngl
Makes sense. When was this forum established btw?

OMG TOXIC WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and dogtown
gtfo the internet you little fucking kid

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
too many toxic people here. Mods should do something against them tbh
We wouldn't be shitting on him if he wasn't such a little faggot prick. Also that's retarded this isn't a safe space

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
High IQ. Which one is the worst? I'll go with lookism because you can never get a sincere reponse from several people, all you get is "different opinions" by the same person. :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, dogtown and Nibba
you can never get a sincere reponse from several people, all you get is "different opinions" by the same person. :feelskek:
That and they all hate people so they say everyone is bad looking
The entire site is a troll at this point

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and Gengar
That and they all hate people so they say everyone is bad looking
The entire site is a troll at this point
Agreed. I see non-uglies getting branded with the ugly stamp.

Agreed. I see non-uglies getting branded with the ugly stamp.
They're all just autistic and have really retarded, extreme versions of what's aesthetic or not

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
the best thing, esp. at my age. is to STOP GIVING A FUCK WHAT IDIOTS SAY ONLINE. its all banter, and shitposting. that's what guys do. I'm not saying you're light in the loafers but if you want to wear them, better lace them bitches up.

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
They're all just autistic and have really retarded, extreme versions of what's aesthetic or not
Exactly. Not to mention they don't look great themselves either. It's all a circle jerk over there.

454.jpg

• +1
Exactly. Not to mention they don't look great themselves either. It's all a circle jerk over there.
Yeah true. "who can insult someone the worst" contest. There have been a select few users that are 6.5-7 PSL but mostly the users are ugly

• +1
Yes lookism bassicly makes fun of your looks. Looksmax just has a few rude and retarded people, others are more realistic and offer legit advice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
High IQ. Which one is the worst? I'll go with lookism because you can never get a sincere reponse from several people, all you get is "different opinions" by the same person. :feelskek:
Truecels.org :feelshaha: because it's too radical

• +1
if you can, get banged.

Can anyone recommend me another community/forum I can go to? I've been booted off the uncel forum too many times and this forum is just plain toxic and unhelpful. I just want to find a community that I can feel apart of and get real genuine help from.
This is better than lookism

not sure if OP would like Nathan's forums unless you're in philosophy/statistics (blackpill dot is), or an entire site dedicated to raping women (rgif dot ml/dot is, depending on whats going on)