You Guys are Incredibly Wrong about Women

Are you dense? I'm talking about a fight jfl
The fact you thought of that first, clearly shows you're a closeted faggot like a usual .org user.
and the fact you think everyone here is a closeted faggot shows you are projecting hard since that is what YOU are
LMAO.

and the fact you think everyone here is a closeted faggot shows you are projecting hard since that is what YOU are
LMAO.
Says the guy who posts on homosexuals.org

AtM I bet you're cleaning off the cum right of your desk you Mongolid worm.

• JFL
Reactions: bourgeoizyzz
A guy in high school with terrible acne, acne scars, glasses, short, but he was confident, a cool party guy
a leader, sports man and fucked hot girls in high school.

A guy I knew who was a pretty boy male model didnt lose his viriginity until 20 in UNI. His friend who was also GL had a
gf but didnt fuck until age 17.

Another guy I know was decent looking but a badboy and fucked since age 13.

You just need to be average or a little above average, confident, outgoing, dominant, cool, fun loving.

You guys are lost as hell. Looks matter but they not everything. You need to be dominant and confident.
You cant get every women but if you can get a decent amount.

Women like cool guys, fun guys, dominant guys. You all are lost, no confidence, no swag, no cool factor.
You dont know how to turn women on, what they actually want etc. They want a man confident in himself who can show them a good time.
You all reject yourself before you even try.

Your spirit is broken, the blackpill has rotted your minds.

Just look at this white girl, she is currently fucking this ugly black guy since is cool, fun, exciting, fit and shows her a good time.
She left UK to come to the carribean to do this since the White in UK are too scared about their looks to show her a good time.

real though, being NT has helped me a ton but fuckkkk this summer i felt like ive lost all my confidence and shit and rotting on .org has worsened it and school starts next week im gonna ropeeeee :feelswhy:

If we take the logics here, as much as you can believe that redpill cope is false.
Reality is, you have higher chances of succeeding by doing that than rotting here thinking LL will change your life.
Looksmaxxing is a cope in itself because its mostly just genetics you get given at birth, after that you cant do much and thinking looksmaxxing will completely change your life to make you superior to normies is delusional.
I think your a little bit off, with that just socialize and be nt talk, being better looking increases your odds alot more. This notion of if your just social and go out there your gonna get girlfriend or women to fuck you is funny. Your just gonna be a ugly guy at the party/club or get together. The rotting talk is funny the majority of people are not shut-ins that stay on this forum 12-13 hours a day and never leve their room. Most people here have jobs, go to the gym and run errands and go outside.

Says the guy who posts on homosexuals.org

AtM I bet you're cleaning off the cum right of your desk you Mongolid worm.
you are currently posting on here too dumbass which makes you homo according to your stupid logic.

please award this guy for being the most stupid person in the world, also most gayest too
since his heart is full of homosexuality since he constantly speaks about it and accuses others of it.

you are currently posting on here too dumbass which makes you homo according to your stupid logic.

please award this guy for being the most stupid person in the world, also most gayest too
since his heart is full of homosexuality since he constantly speaks about it and accuses others of it.
Doesn't count for me I'm not BBC built like you fag and your mother

Last edited:
Its all about Looks, personality plays Zero role because different women Like different personalities but they all Like Looks. I would never Change my personality

A guy in high school with terrible acne, acne scars, glasses, short, but he was confident, a cool party guy
a leader, sports man and fucked hot girls in high school.

A guy I knew who was a pretty boy male model didnt lose his viriginity until 20 in UNI. His friend who was also GL had a
gf but didnt fuck until age 17.

Another guy I know was decent looking but a badboy and fucked since age 13.

You just need to be average or a little above average, confident, outgoing, dominant, cool, fun loving.

You guys are lost as hell. Looks matter but they not everything. You need to be dominant and confident.
You cant get every women but if you can get a decent amount.

Women like cool guys, fun guys, dominant guys. You all are lost, no confidence, no swag, no cool factor.
You dont know how to turn women on, what they actually want etc. They want a man confident in himself who can show them a good time.
You all reject yourself before you even try.

Your spirit is broken, the blackpill has rotted your minds.

Just look at this white girl, she is currently fucking this ugly black guy since is cool, fun, exciting, fit and shows her a good time.
She left UK to come to the carribean to do this since the White in UK are too scared about their looks to show her a good time.

You put white women on some throne:lul: clearly the black guys is mroe physically attractive then she is. Insane he shows a women who is 1 point less attractive then the black guy and says see hes cool and has rizz. Women just want to fuck men they sexually desire all this being cool and exciting talk is cope. Notice you had to throw in FIT in there, aka hes in better physical condition then her to, and looks facially better.

• +1
Reactions: Henry Rollins
You put white women on some throne:lul: clearly the black guys is mroe physically attractive then she is. Insane he shows a women who is 1 point less attractive then the black guy and says see hes cool and has rizz. Women just want to fuck men they sexually desire all this being cool and exciting talk is cope. Notice you had to throw in FIT in there, aka hes in better physical condition then her to, and looks facially better.
yeah her face isnt pretty but
her body is sexy as fuck, every single incel on here would sacrifice this entire forum to fuck/date her.

also that black guy isnt freshandfit, he is from the caribbean, and he is not goodlooking either and he isnt buff or muscular. he is slim
and in shape and is exciting to the bitch. if he was a shut in introvert she would be repulsed. i know these types of girls, they hate quiet men who dont party or drink.

06e7398433f0f960bb08dc80d44a4d3c.png

adding you to my team for the civil war

yeah her face isnt pretty but
her body is sexy as fuck, every single incel on here would sacrifice this entire forum to fuck/date her.

also that black guy isnt freshandfit, he is from the caribbean, and he is not goodlooking either and he isnt buff or muscular. he is slim
and in shape and is exciting to the bitch. if he was a shut in introvert she would be repulsed. i know these types of girls, they hate quiet men who dont party or drink.

06e7398433f0f960bb08dc80d44a4d3c.png
i said he was better LOOKING THEN SHE WAS, hes facially better and more fit then HER. This notion of extremes of him being some shut in is non-sense.:sneaky:

• +1
Reactions: Henry Rollins
i said he was better LOOKING THEN SHE WAS, hes facially better and more fit then HER. This notion of extremes of him being some shut in is non-sense.:sneaky:
he isnt tyrone or goodlooking so I dont know what point you trying to make. the dude is a below average black. His face is kinda on the uglier side too. He is not buff or muscular, he is just lean fit which is nothing special.

Point being he isnt better than most here lookswise but he has the edge when it comes to being an exciting badboy so he will get girls like this.

Most here are better than him lookwise and even fitness wise and still constantly rejected and cant get a foid.

She's ugly af tho

he isnt tyrone or goodlooking so I dont know what point you trying to make. the dude is a below average black. His face is kinda on the uglier side too. He is not buff or muscular, he is just lean fit which is nothing special.

Point being he isnt better than most here lookswise but he has the edge when it comes to being an exciting badboy so he will get girls like this.

Most here are better than him lookwise and even fitness wise and still constantly rejected and cant get a foid.
Holy shit you are dumb

He said HE'S BETTER LOOKING THAN HER which is literally the point of the blackpill

• +1
Reactions: stamaster21
Holy shit you are dumb

He said HE'S BETTER LOOKING THAN HER which is literally the point of the blackpill
no the point of the blackpill is women only want 8/10 chad or a rich,high status man dumbass

women dont care if you slightly better looking if you not actually goodlooking and the guy is ugly too.

get the fuck out here you stupid incel.

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: stamaster21 and Henry Rollins
no the point of the blackpill is women only want 8/10 chad or a rich,high status man dumbass

women dont care if you slightly better looking if you not actually goodlooking and the guy is ugly too.

get the fuck out here you stupid incel.
Nigger do you speak English