zyzz007 returns

Diamond
Seek God.
Practice NoFap
Exercise
Take care of yourself.
Learn to love yourself
Dont seek validation from people
Most people aint good, they dont care about you, they evil and only care how to benefit from you.
They will discard you when you are at your lowest but try to be friends when you succeeding.

Trust me, there are many chads who tell me how annoying their gfs are.
They admit to me how shallow women are and how it is only due to their looks they getting women.

There was a time I looked good as well and was getting decent attention from a number of women, that never
made me happy. I still felt lost inside and empty, the validation from women in shallow.

Most of the chads I know are miserable, unfulfilled. Women cannot satisfy them.
Seek God first, he will bring a good woman into your life. He will bless you.

Life is short, try to find yourself and improve your life, dont waste it crying over women and looks.
Do something about it, get up and fight, dont let people determine your value, dont let others put you down,
no one is better than you, value yourself and walk with your head high. Dont die crying. Die standing tall.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Zeruel, Debetro, Deleted member 61895 and 4 others
How do I fix my depression?

How do I fix my depression?
NoFap
Limit use of computer, phone
Go to sleep before 12
Get a good nights sleep
Exercise, get sunlight
Cut off toxic people.
Clean your room
Watch your thoughts, only focus on happy or productive thoughts.

When I practice nofap, excercise, focus my mind on calm happy thoughts, I find my brain and spirit
getting stronger, l find my nervous system healing, my brain healing, I feel more emotionally centered, less
nervous, less anxious, less depressed.

My brain stops being negative all the time, it is easier to be at peace, calm and happy.

But I think the biggest one is learning to love and accept yourself and not look for external things to tell you that you are worthwhile.

• +1
Reactions: 케이제이
NoFap
Limit use of computer, phone
Go to sleep before 12
Get a good nights sleep
Exercise, get sunlight
Cut off toxic people.
Clean your room
Watch your thoughts, only focus on happy or productive thoughts.

When I practice nofap, excercise, focus my mind on calm happy thoughts, I find my brain and spirit
getting stronger, l find my nervous system healing, my brain healing, I feel more emotionally centered, less
nervous, less anxious, less depressed.

My brain stops being negative all the time, it is easier to be at peace, calm and happy.

But I think the biggest one is learning to love and accept yourself and not look for external things to tell you that you are worthwhile.
thanks but what if my depression is from my height and previous heart break?

Seek God.
Practice NoFap
Exercise
Take care of yourself.
Learn to love yourself
Dont seek validation from people
Most people aint good, they dont care about you, they evil and only care how to benefit from you.
They will discard you when you are at your lowest but try to be friends when you succeeding.

Trust me, there are many chads who tell me how annoying their gfs are.
They admit to me how shallow women are and how it is only due to their looks they getting women.

There was a time I looked good as well and was getting decent attention from a number of women, that never
made me happy. I still felt lost inside and empty, the validation from women in shallow.

Most of the chads I know are miserable, unfulfilled. Women cannot satisfy them.
Seek God first, he will bring a good woman into your life. He will bless you.

Life is short, try to find yourself and improve your life, dont waste it crying over women and looks.
Do something about it, get up and fight, dont let people determine your value, dont let others put you down,
no one is better than you, value yourself and walk with your head high. Dont die crying. Die standing tall.
all cope

• +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull
thanks but what if my depression is from my height and previous heart break?
how tall are you?

Best advice for heartbreak is that there are many fishes in the sea. I swear I met ugly
women who insulted me and pretty women who came over to my apartment when I invited them over.
In one single day I had an ugly girl insult me and later that day I had a Miss Universe contestant calling me GL and flirting.

Just cuz one woman dont want you, doesnt mean it is over.
You can even get a prettier one with a better personality.

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried and 케이제이
how tall are you?

Best advice for heartbreak is that there are many fishes in the sea. I swear I met ugly
women who insulted me and pretty women who came over to my apartment when I invited them over.
In one single day I had an ugly girl insult me and later that day I had a Miss Universe contestant calling me GL and flirting.

Just cuz one woman dont want you, doesnt mean it is over.
You can even get a prettier one with a better personality.
I'm 5'7 and that sounds very motivating

who cares about women

Its all about getting rich

• Love it
Reactions: brucewayne78
God isnt real stfu with this preachy shit.

Anyway chads who get annoyed with their girlfriends should just break up and move on.
If they cant do that, theyre not actually chad

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot and brucewayne78
who cares about women

Its all about getting rich
these guys here will never understand this.
Financial freedom is the way.

The amount of peace you have when you know you have enough fuck you money.

Just being able to travel anywhere anytime, stay in a nice hotel, buy nice clothes,
being a homeowner, not having to take shit from bosses and coworkers etc.

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling
God isnt real stfu with this preachy shit.

Anyway chads who get annoyed with their girlfriends should just break up and move on.
If they cant do that, theyre not actually chad
just cuz he aint real to you doesnt mean he aint real.

My entire life he helped me and showed me he is real.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Brus Wane
You guys just sound like low iq dumbfuck idiots who go for low value women thinking they are high value, realise they are low value and come here to cope about dumping them.

My girlfriend houses me in her house while i finish college because im broke cope harder you fucking loser.

You guys just sound like low iq dumbfuck idiots who go for low value women thinking they are high value, realise they are low value and come here to cope about dumping them.

My girlfriend houses me in her house while i finish college because im broke cope harder you fucking loser.
you'll be the one coping when she dumps your broke ass for a rich chad.
You'll see who is the loser then, bitch.

you'll be the one coping when she dumps your broke ass for a rich chad.
You'll see who is the loser then, bitch.
You sound like your face got burned and realised no money can buy surgery to fix it fully.