You guys are mean to emotionally invested geeks

last time i had a cuck tier emotional reaction to something was when i watched the DMCV E3 trailer.

woah making myself lots of enemies here with my SJW soyboy agenda

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, kobecel and Insomniac
I'm this way about classical piano. Atleast its an actual art and not capitalist media for wannabe pundits...

A lot of youtubers are just faking passion.

cage

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
Watched this again,this guy is pure motivation,

Motivation not to cope like him and waste you're life not being a 6psl+,I can't be 30yo+ crying to star wars videos as that is my only comfort.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel and Extra Chromosome
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr, RichardSpencel, kobecel and 1 other person

Let us all be honest, we all wish we were this passionate about something in life.

The last time I was this euphoric about something I still had a healthy, functioning brain- I felt alive.

Incredible. What a low T, high E post you just made.
keep crying for us you cuck

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and RichardSpencel
So far no one has given an objective reason to hate on this guy, 4chan tier immaturity, nothing more
Incredible. What a low T, high E post you just made.
keep crying for us you cuck
daily reminder that you wouldn't be here if you were masculine.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Let us all be honest, we all wish we were this passionate about something in life.

The last time I was this euphoric about something I still had a healthy, functioning brain- I felt alive.

No I don't, because this kind of behavior is pathological. I'm passionate about several things in life and yet i dont start crying or hyperventilating because i forgot to breath with all the anticipation. Do you really watch that clip and think "oh this is totally normal for a 30 something year old man"

No I don't, because this kind of behavior is pathological. I'm passionate about several things in life and yet i dont start crying or hyperventilating because i forgot to breath with all the anticipation. Do you really watch that clip and think "oh this is totally normal for a 30 something year old man"
I have to admit I worded myself poorly, the guy is definitely an odd fellow and deserves to be made fun of.

But thinking that he is part of some sort of liberal agenda or whatever politically related stuff is just stupid.

"that's what liberals do with our men"

lol what? It ain't that deep