You guys are right - South Asians can’t be incels, even if you’re a truecel

Gengar

Gengar

male gaze victim
Staff
I was just asked if I was interested in this girl. I didn’t give an answer, but I’m not interested. Volcel confirmed, once again.

If anyone’s wondering, she’s a LTB. I just took a quick look at the picture I was shown.

Then again, maybe I should re-consider since my ex-oneitis still lives rent-free in my head. Like, get out! 😠

@emeraldglass

• Hmm...
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: gigacopecel, 5'7 zoomer, emeraldglass and 2 others
this is your chance...

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
454.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Gengar
They can, you just aren't as ugly as you think, never posted your face to keep the larp alive @Manletmachine

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and Gengar
this is your chance...
This isn’t my first offer (though none of them had seen me either).. but she’s not my type, just like how the others weren’t. She seems liberal (doesn’t wear the hijab). Now I know clothing doesn’t matter much because there’s hoejabis around, but it’s still the basic that needs to be covered. I’m kinda picky. I can’t be stuck with a girl whose views clash against mine, ESPECIALLY when it comes to religion.

They can, you just aren't as ugly as you think, never posted your face to keep the larp alive @Manletmachine
I am definitely ugly, not-so-kind stranger. Ask @BoredPrince and @Nebula. They can confirm. I haven’t posted my face because I’ll be the subject of ridicule.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 14693
I am definitely ugly, not-so-kind stranger. Ask @BoredPrince and @Nebula. They can confirm. I haven’t posted my face because I’ll be the subject of ridicule.
Calling you not ugly is not kind?

• JFL
Calling you not ugly is not kind?
I meant doubting my claims makes you not kind.. pretending I’m not ugly when I am.. that’s unkind.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
I meant doubting my claims makes you not kind.. pretending I’m not ugly when I am.. that’s unkind.
Over for Redditors and grandmas then

• So Sad
chad problems

• So Sad
I was just asked if I was interested in this girl. I didn’t give an answer, but I’m not interested. Volcel confirmed, once again.

If anyone’s wondering, she’s a LTB. I just took a quick look at the picture I was shown.

Then again, maybe I should re-consider since my ex-oneitis still lives rent-free in my head. Like, get out! 😠

@emeraldglass
Wa sit for arriange marriage maxing?

• +1
Wa sit for arriange marriage maxing?
Yes! I didn’t ask for it though. My family members and some family friends wants me to first-cousinmaxx (no thanks!). But this girl I’m talking about isn’t related to me. She’s from a completely different city. But she doesn’t wear a hijab and that’s an instant failo. IF you have any more questions, feel free to PM.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
@TRUE_CEL after thirty years

• JFL
It seems @Nebula and I have become authenticators of @TRUE_CEL ugliness

Not sure how I feel about that title but I'm flattered

• JFL
It seems @Nebula and I have become authenticators of @TRUE_CEL ugliness

Not sure how I feel about that title but I'm flattered
Just so you know, you’ll be tagged more often in the future. Anytime someone tries to claim I’m just LARPing, I’ll tag either of you. Probably you, because I’ve tagged nebby enough already.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
Niggamaking a whole future with her already because someone asked him if he liked her jfl

Niggamaking a whole future with her already because someone asked him if he liked her jfl
Nigga what future? 😑 I said I wasn’t interested.

In no way, shape or form did that mean I was “making a whole future with her.” 🤥

• Hmm...
Reactions: JovenCansao
Just so you know, you’ll be tagged more often in the future. Anytime someone tries to claim I’m just LARPing, I’ll tag either of you. Probably you, because I’ve tagged nebby enough already.
I will confirm Your ugliness with pride

• JFL