you guys are so stupid

D

Deleted member 30634

Bronze
you dont even remember 2 worship your GOD AKA ME!

kys

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 30634
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 30634 and thereallegend
  • Woah
Reactions: wollet2
Do you play League for like 8+ hours a day and never develop any injuries? CHAD
how do you know

yeah although im having weird sensations on my left forearm siometimes, like the nerve gets trapped

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
how do you know

yeah although im having weird sensations on my left forearm siometimes, like the nerve gets trapped
that was the first symptom i had brutal

• So Sad
ulnar neuropathy my hands are guttered and my thumb is deformed
holy shit i just googled that, and im having pain in that nerve / area sometimes when i move my arm in certain ways

how did u get that

holy shit i just googled that, and im having pain in that nerve / area sometimes when i move my arm in certain ways

how did u get that
for me, i used to play on 5k DPI and very high sensitivity, i think i did this for 16 hours a day for 3 years and my arm became used to not being moved much. then i got a new pc and different mouse settings, my narrow incel arm wasnt used to being used so much and i think i injured the nerve causing scarring that later turned fibrotic (dead tissue) and caused compression on nerve resulting in nerve damage n muscle atrophy

tldr: getting new pc destroyed my hand

• So Sad
for me, i used to play on 5k DPI and very high sensitivity, i think i did this for 16 hours a day for 3 years and my arm became used to not being moved much. then i got a new pc and different mouse settings, my narrow incel arm wasnt used to being used so much and i think i injured the nerve causing scarring that later turned fibrotic (dead tissue) and caused compression on nerve resulting in nerve damage n muscle atrophy

tldr: getting new pc destroyed my hand
is the fibrosis a sure thing, have you got scanning on the nerve? what are your current symptoms

my penile nerves are also dead lol, even worse. will rope hopefully soon

is the fibrosis a sure thing, have you got scanning on the nerve? what are your current symptoms
i had an EMG and NCS (electromyography to test health of muscle and the nerves innervating it) and they said i had nothing wrong with me which my doctor thought was odd. i had surgery anyway and he found 2 peices of fibrosis tethering the nerve slightly, but not enough to explain the severity of my symptoms. so i am going to a diff doctor to get another operation with a bigger incision as im still having pain and random tingling especially with movement.

• So Sad
A

my penile nerves are also dead lol, even worse. will rope hopefully soon
t least you’ve had sex I’m incel

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 30634
A

t least you’ve had sex I’m incel
how can you say ive had sex when i didnt feel it

this is a tragedy

ill never know what sex feels like

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
how can you say ive had sex when i didnt feel it