You guys aren't mentalcels or non NT. You're just ugly or average looking

alriodai

alriodai

I am the dude on my profile picture (really)
And being ugly or average looking means you will never be NT or have a good personnality because the blackpill will eat you up, every convo you have you will think of the blackpill and we go on

Looks ascension is the only things that really can save you from the blackpill at this level

"But but I see average and ugly guys slaying" They aren't as ugly or as average you think they are, you just overrate yourself and underrate them

"But bro I see ugly guys being NT that slay" because they own being ugly and being average, they already know how to handle situations like that since their childhood, they're self aware, that's why

Just admit you're average or ugly and looksmax to the most, and stop coping

@EverythingMattersCel

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: A23ghskung, Tallooksmaxxer, thegoat and 13 others
It's crazy to me
This is a blackpill forum and there's still people coping with the NT and mentalcel shit blabla
Looks are mostly everything, 80%
No point in debating it

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Pagnonisavemyeyes, Deleted member 14262 and 2 others
most people are both tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Cope.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Looks234, Daniel Plainview and 3 others
Cope bhai. Low inhibition would help everyone

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Looks234, Daniel Plainview and 2 others
Cope bhai. Low inhibition would help everyone
Damn nigga don't be a retard and read what I said
I said theses with low inhibition own their looks and they don't get that many bitches compared to real GL guys and won't really experience, they might get a few beckies in a while
No people on this forum can own being ugly or average, this is the truth
BDDcels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, subhuman incel and Deleted member 18840
Ultimate blackpill :blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and alriodai
Damn nigga don't be a retard and read what I said
I said theses with low inhibition own their looks and they don't get that many bitches compared to real GL guys and won't really experience, they might get a few beckies in a while
No people on this forum can own being ugly or average, this is the truth
BDDcels
And i disagree. Most gl foids are with average or uggos who approached. You won’t get a stacy if you don’t approach unless you’re gigachad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234 and subhuman incel
And i disagree. Most gl foids are with average or uggos who approached. You won’t get a stacy if you don’t approach unless you’re gigachad
Again you underrate them

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
I'm a mentalcel tho, I never had a friend. :feelsbadman:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and subhuman incel
Yes, and I'd like to add more to this thread...

1) Your mental resilience/ability to handle negative reinforcement is mostly genetic. Some people can deal with stress/trauma better than others. There are coping mechanisms ofc to improve your mental strength..., but the difference between two individuals is fundamentally genetic.

So one normie can handle getting rejected 1000x a lot better than another. The normie that gets rejected 1000x will be able to get a becky eventually through numbers theory.

2) The relationship dynamics between a normie and a chad are completely different. A chad has all power in the relationship. The girl is finding any excuse to dump the normie, but with chad she is finding any reason to justify staying with him... no matter what he's done wrong.

• +1
Reactions: DoctorLooksmax, squirrelcel, Daniel Plainview and 2 others
It's definitely real though

How are you going to get laid in this day and age if you have a very small social circle, no social media etc? Dating apps are the only option left but hypergamy is actually much more present there because girls can only judge you for how you look in your pictures.

I've seen multiple guys at my gym that I mog, both facially and physique-wise (they weren't tall either) with GFs meanwhile I've never dated a single girl.

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: GandyIsNormie, Looks234, Baldingman1998 and 6 others
It's definitely real though

How are you going to get laid in this day and age if you have a very small social circle, no social media etc? Dating apps are the only option left but hypergamy is actually much more present there because girls can only judge you for how you look in your pictures.

I've seen multiple guys at my gym that I mog, both facially and physique-wise (they weren't tall either) with GFs meanwhile I've never dated a single girl.
This is true but you don't get what I say:
None of this forum will be able to do this, they can't even do the most basic softmaxxes and you expect them to go social circle maxx, social media maxx, etc etc etc?

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan

1) Your mental resilience/ability to handle negative reinforcement is mostly genetic. Some people can deal with stress/trauma better than others. There are coping mechanisms ofc to improve your mental strength..., but the difference between two individuals is fundamentally genetic.

So one normie can handle getting rejected 1000x a lot better than another. The normie that gets rejected 1000x will be able to get a becky eventually through numbers theory.

2) The relationship dynamics between a normie and a chad are completely different. A chad has all power in the relationship. The girl is finding any excuse to dump the normie, but with chad she is finding any reason to justify staying with him... no matter what he's done wrong.
I can’t handle rejection due to fragile ego so anything other than looksmaxxing and frauding my pics for online dating is cope in my case

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15164, EverythingMattersCel and Deleted member 19994
This is true but you don't get what I say:
None of this forum will be able to do this, they can't even do the most basic softmaxxes and you expect them to go social circle maxx, social media maxx, etc etc etc?
Ye true.

But to be fair, the older you get, the harder it becomes to do all of these things. ''Normal'' people have had large social media profiles, big social circles etc. ever since they were kids so it's the norm for them but those who didn't have those things have a harder time fitting in or relating to these people.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, forevergymcelling and alriodai
any nt improving approach besides the drug route is cope and cringe

and drugs dont even work

Literally this
It's all genetics at the end

People on here can't seem to understand that and be like "he's ugly and get girls, it's all about being NT"
Meanwhile the dude asked out 5000 girls and only one accepted out of pity

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
It's crazy to me
This is a blackpill forum and there's still people coping with the NT and mentalcel shit blabla
Looks are mostly everything, 80%
No point in debating it
100%*