You guys confuse lacking social skills due to social isolation and asperger's syndrome

alriodai

alriodai

I am the dude on my profile picture (really)
Had a friend with truly diagnosed asperger's syndrome (his parents told me)

Bro was fucking retarded, like super slow, not even non NT, (I'M TALKING SOCIALLY WISE W PEOPLE) worse than that, he didn't understand anything socially

None of you guys are like that I promise, you guys just lack social skills cause yall dont talk to IRL ppl everyday and girls

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 21146, Deleted member 16275 and 8 others
Thx for reassurance :)(y) cheers bhai

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
This is somewhat true I think.

I know that it's been common to accuse each other of being an autist and stuff on here since forever, and most believe they have it, but I also have a friend who legit is autistic or aspie or whatever, and he's completely fucked. Like, he can't go 2 seconds without coming off as strange and people can see he's not quite right before they've even spoke to him pretty much. Can't spot when someone is joking or being sarcastic. Can't tell when someone is bored etc. I imagine you'd even be able to spot it in his writing. Not like everyone here who gets called an aspie. As you say, probably nobody is really like that here

Most here (including me to some extent at least, although i can fake it good enough to get laid from cold approach sometimes so presumably i'm not that bad) are just socially awkward and shy, and maybe have social anxiety etc. Exacerbated by social isolation and stuff. Presumably somewhat fixable tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940, alphamaxxxx and alriodai
This is somewhat true I think.

I know that it's been common to accuse each other of being an autist and stuff on here since forever, and most believe they have it, but I also have a friend who legit is autistic or aspie or whatever, and he's completely fucked. Like, he can't go 2 seconds without coming off as strange and people can see he's not quite right before they've even spoke to him pretty much. Can't spot when someone is joking or being sarcastic. Can't tell when someone is bored etc. I imagine you'd even be able to spot it in his writing. Not like everyone here who gets called an aspie. As you say, probably nobody is really like that here

Most here (including me to some extent at least, although i can fake it good enough to get laid from cold approach sometimes so presumably i'm not that bad) are just socially awkward and shy, and maybe have social anxiety etc. Exacerbated by social isolation and stuff. Presumably somewhat fixable tbh
It's easily fixable for most of the ppl in the forum lol
They're super insecure about their looks in the first place, and none of them are that ugly to be rejected that hard by BASIC FRIENDS AND GUYS (not girls)

They just need to train it

• +1
Reactions: alphamaxxxx
It's easily fixable for most of the ppl in the forum lol
They're super insecure about their looks in the first place, and none of them are that ugly to be rejected that hard by BASIC FRIENDS AND GUYS (not girls)

They just need to train it
bro i cant socialize they talk about stuff i dont know about like dropshipping and vape flavours

bro i cant socialize they talk about stuff i dont know about like dropshipping and vape flavours
then they're not your group of friend or not your crowd

find other ppl that share simliar interests

I’m probably on the spectrum. I struggle with eye contact, find basic small talk draining and look angry/upset for no reason sometimes

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: shychad and alriodai
then they're not your group of friend or not your crowd

find other ppl that share simliar interests
my crowd is on here jfl

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: alriodai and incel194012940