You guys dont understand how important transverse dimension is in bimax

M

MD_Hopeful69

Kraken
Imagine thinking getting a bimax from Ramieri will get you laid.

Imagine thinking ameliorating bimaxillry unit in the sagitall dimension will make you look good in 4 dimensions.

BImax is a cope without transverse.

Who does ramus widening osteotomies tbh?

for maxilla we have segmented lefort

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
imagine thinking a bsso will amend transversal bilateral gonion hypoplasia

But the question is: Ramieri or Pagnoni?

Aaron Paul What GIF by Breaking Bad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, KraftDurchLeid and MarstonAlloy
Op can you return to earth and stop giving looksmax advice for 4th dimensional beings

• JFL
Reactions: bugeye, sorrowfulsad, Deleted member 12611 and 7 others
Op can you return to earth and stop giving looksmax advice for 4th dimensional beings
He needs to translate to layman terms. What a douche

• +1
Reactions: MarstonAlloy
the only transverse i need to know is transversing your moms pussy

• JFL
Reactions: Administrator and pizza
say it to me like im 5 years old

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7076 and Ataru
Alfaro will ascend me tbh
mate, can u pm me the approx. cost of double jaw surgery by Alfaro or Raffaini? Would be great if you know approx cost for procedure.

i need more width in the fronter half of my jaw before bimax. i think msdo and chin wing can achieve that

Someone asked the same thing on realself and the answer was "when we advance the mandible some of us do agument the width at the angles at the same time with implants, one doesn't do it altering the osteotomy because that is less effective and could injure the tmj"

Ok but if my face and jaws are already wide but a bit recessed then bimax will ascend me

• +1
Reactions: BigNoseSlavcel
can u explain in englidh burh.

A BSSO can widen the gonials to a certain extend but ONLY when it's performed according to Obwegesers method. That being said, if you're a giga subhuman you will need an additional side wing.

But Bimax with 2 piece lefort 1 and BSSO Obwegeser style combined with a side wing and chin shield osteotomy will do magic to any jaw.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
A BSSO can widen den gonials to e certain extend but ONLY when it's performed according to Obwegesers method. That being said, if you're a giga subhuman you will need an additional side wing.

But Bimax with 2 piece lefort 1 and BSSO Obwegeser stile combined with a side wing and chin shield osteotomy will do magic to any jaw.
Would you say Dr.Z ist legit for side wing osteotomy? I've never seen before/afters of just side wing, only chin wing but not interested in chingwing ngl

Would you say Dr.Z ist legit for side wing osteotomy? I've never seen before/afters of just side wing, only chin wing but not interested in chingwing ngl
I'll see Z next week and I'll be talking to him about this

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2729