You guys ever have weird moments with family?

fukmylyf

fukmylyf

Kraken
Yesterday my sister kept making comments like "wow, look at you" and flirting hard with her eyes. It's been a while since I saw her and she was a bitch last time we talked. I asked her what she means and she started giggling and said "idk, you just have this healthy glow today." The whole room got uncomfortable tbh. When we were saying bye to each other it felt very awkward to hug her.

I think NoFap is working.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Ammonia Clouds, CopeAndRope, CopingCel and 7 others
my father beats me everyday and i get caged
everything's normal

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Catawampus, Roping Subhuman and NiBBaCel
thats a ioi bro go rape her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Catawampus, Roping Subhuman, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
alabamamaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and UsernameRequired
it was a family gathering and my cousins said these brownies at the table were stale. I kept that in mind, so 3 hours later my other cousin goes to grab a brownie and i say “don’t bro they’re stale” and i said it super loud in front of the person who made them. I had to play it off and run like a black dad who saw the 10k child support check

• JFL
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, chadpreetcel123, Ammonia Clouds and 6 others
no

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Trailertrashredneckmaxxing is legit :y'all:

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
No. I wish one of my female cousins would have fucked me.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Deleted member 1182
nofap releases special pheromones that attract females. U have a certain "vibe" to u now, go out and slay tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and fukmylyf
Images 17

Yesterday my sister kept making comments like "wow, look at you" and flirting hard with her eyes. It's been a while since I saw her and she was a bitch last time we talked. I asked her what she means and she started giggling and said "idk, you just have this healthy glow today." The whole room got uncomfortable tbh. When we were saying bye to each other it felt very awkward to hug her.

what day are u on

did you get a chubby when she hugged you? incest is best.

• WTF
Reactions: GenericChad1444

What day of nofap bro?? I'm 4 days in

love is love

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
Give her a big comfy hhhhnnnnnnggggg hug tbh