You guys ever met an ugly person that didn’t know they were ugly?

D

Deleted member 48839

Iron
Those types that rate themselves higher than they actually are but you know deep down they’re as subhuman as they come. I tend to feed into their delusions, it’s funny af

• +1
Reactions: socialcel, PrinceLuenLeoncur, InnerVoid and 2 others
Those types that rate themselves higher than they actually are but you know deep down they’re as subhuman as they come. I tend to feed into their delusions, it’s funny af
1/3 of women are concerned.
But who gives a fck when even the landwhale has high smv

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borntosuffer, socialcel, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
no one wants to hear your bullshit when they can be happy

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, rhinoplasty and Deleted member 48839
Yes, myself

no one wants to hear your bullshit when they can be happy
Hence why you always feed into their delusion, why knock them down when you can simply just observe

I have a few friends that are like this. They always look up to me because of my ascension and think that they had it just as good, TBH I'm not as NT as them because of the bp but I pull more than them because I just look better, they always talk about how they're happy all of us had "glow ups" even though all that happened to them is that they lost baby fat. I can notice all their failos and just feel bad for their delusional thinking. I try to give them advice on sleeping on their backs and such but it all falls on deaf ears. Heres an example.

Attachments

• 1712650005446.png
    1712650005446.png
    8.1 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, NotCarv and Deleted member 48839
I have a few friends that are like this. They always look up to me because of my ascension and think that they had it just as good, TBH I'm not as NT as them because of the bp but I pull more than them because I just look better, they always talk about how they're happy all of us had "glow ups" even though all that happened to them is that they lost baby fat. I can notice all their failos and just feel bad for their delusional thinking. I try to give them advice on sleeping on their backs and such but it all falls on deaf ears. Heres an example.
Jfl💀 they’re probably insecure af and have just resulted to incomprehensible amounts of cope

Jfl💀 they’re probably insecure af and have just resulted to incomprehensible amounts of cope
I've told him many times what he can improve and what not, such as losing weight and getting on fin for his hair. I just feel bad because he thinks he looks better than me cause he's white but its not true since I have a far better bone structure even if im an asian (im not coping i swear)

myself ig lol

I've told him many times what he can improve and what not, such as losing weight and getting on fin for his hair. I just feel bad because he thinks he looks better than me cause he's white but its not true since I have a far better bone structure even if im an asian (im not coping i swear)
Nah I believe you💀 too many guys think being white means shit when they look like 🗑️, met so many of these types of guys, they’re all deeply insecure and envy ethics

• +1
Reactions: negativetiltedheart
Everyday 24/7

Fat woman thinking they are 10s super common.

Everyday 24/7

Fat woman thinking they are 10s super common.
I knew the world went mad when this land whale in my law seminar compared herself to models and was not joking

I knew the world went mad when this land whale in my law seminar compared herself to models and was not joking
😂😂 the world was better place when people knew there place

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48839
I see alot of people like this but think they can "Glowup" after taking care of there skin. Like your recessed buddy

I see alot of people like this but think they can "Glowup" after taking care of there skin. Like your recessed buddy
Just get a haircut and apply a charcoal face mask bro

I have. A buddy who looks like this but he’s leaner. He gets some bitches cos he’s owning maxxed but the quality are LTB-MTB, he’s also white so he doesn’t have to have the same halos as an non white to get his women

I was the one, jfl...