you guys need to understand tinder is different than real life and dating apps arent everything go outside

Deleted member 2581

Deleted member 2581

Pope of the church of BBC theory
title title

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fukmylyf, toolateforme, TheMewingBBC and 4 others
high iq thread tbh tbh

i dont want to tell myself i could get a gf bc ill be horribly disappointed when i do try

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
high iq thread tbh tbh

i dont want to tell myself i could get a gf bc ill be horribly disappointed when i do try
it is what it is

dating apps are for high tier normie and up

but irl ive seen mid low tier dudes getting action irl

know your role and looksmax so you can get out of that position in life and have a better life
Bluepilled cuck
go outside nigga

I cant believe such a bullshit post would be liked by someone in the PSL community. Maybe the blackpill is just too much to handle and so we have to go back to our bluepilled ways

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SikKunt, Deleted member 2933, DidntRead and 5 others
I cant believe such a bullshit post would be liked by someone in the PSL community. Maybe the blackpill is just too much to handle and so we have to go back to our bluepilled ways
go outside nigga

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf and TheMewingBBC
go outside nigga
I will admit that Tinder is not real life because it is real life on steroids. And yes I am a normal person going to college with friends and I just came back home

• JFL
Reactions: CopeAndRope
yes I am a normal person going to college with friends
huh
BFBB1864 855C 44B4 9292 692E0128141C

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 2745, UglyMan and 10 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2854, Deleted member 2205, janoycresva and 1 other person
I will admit that Tinder is not real life because it is real life on steroids. And yes I am a normal person going to college with friends and I just came back home

werent you the dude who said they have no friends?

nigga im in college right now and actualy had a decent social life in high school unlike most of you guys

im in california hypergamy central

lookism is real but irl its more of a gray area ive seen ugly ass dudes get girls and slay at clubs and parties and get gfs

if they can theres really no excuse the blackpill has been disproven to much ive seen for me to believe in like a blind fanatic

And it was the first time i lived in my own house and stuff so I was lonely at that time. But its all good now
ive seen ugly ass dudes get girls and slay at clubs and parties and get gfs
Well my situation has changed and that was months ago. Well I haven't so who is right? There was a guy that told me he was a slayer and I told him to show me. It was all a scam. He hasn't had sex for years.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt, Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 2581 and 1 other person
it is what it is

dating apps are for high tier normie and up

but irl ive seen mid low tier dudes getting action irl

know your role and looksmax so you can get out of that position in life and have a better life

go outside nigga
im morbidly obese if i lose weight ill be mid to high tier normie im pretty sure

i could be coping but minimum ill be avg and thats all u need

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
It’s too much work. You’ll have a 0.00000000000000001% success rate and get ghosted within a week by every girl that you get involved with

Last edited:
And it was the first time i lived in my own house and stuff so I was lonely at that time. But its all good now

Well my situation has changed and that was months ago. Well I haven't so who is right? There was a guy that told me he was a slayer and I told him to show me. It was all a scam. He hasn't had sex for years.

ok bro

the truth is literally at a club downtown or a fraternity party outside your dorm
im morbidly obese if i lose weight ill be mid to high tier normie im pretty sure

i could be coping but minimum ill be avg and thats all u need
yeah if you get lowbodyfat youll probably at the minimum be at least average and if you can looksmax with surgeries etc thats all you need like you said.

i was fat when i was younger thought i was a ugly ogre i went to high tier normie lowbodyfat so you can be surprised

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
ok bro

the truth is literally at a club downtown or a fraternity party outside your dorm
I know 5 guys who have tons of friends (NT, president of organizations, in frats) and they can't get a girlfriend to save their lives. Guess why? So we can keep talking about anecdotes or we can look at the facts. The incel rate tripled in 10 years. Men's personalities did not change that drastically in 10 years.

I know 5 guys who have tons of friends (NT, president of organizations, in frats) and they can't get a girlfriend to save their lives. Guess why? So we can keep talking about anecdotes or we can look at the facts. The incel rate tripled in 10 years. Men's personalities did not change that drastically in 10 years.
i honestly dont care go outside or keep talking bout "mUh StaTiSticS bRo" " i KnOw A gUy BrO"

if a subhuman guy or a fat dude can get a ons or a gf irl kinda no excuse

looks just make it easier and let you get hotter girls

ok bro

I am in a frat and everyone is incel, especially avg and worse looking. I can post pics of dozens of festivals and parties ive been to with friends. Where tge fuck do you see ugly guys with hot girls?!?!

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and MammothActuary
i honestly dont care go outside or keep talking bout "mUh StaTiSticS bRo" " i KnOw A gUy BrO"

if a subhuman guy or a fat dude can get a ons or a gf irl kinda no excuse

looks just make it easier and let you get hotter girls
Dude for every ugly guy that u know has a hot gf, I know 10 more that are virgins. We can keep on going but you don't know the background of the relationship between the ugly guy and the girl

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Deleted member 275
I am in a frat and everyone is incel, especially avg and worse looking. I can post pics of dozens of festivals and parties ive been to with friends. Where tge fuck do you see ugly guys with hot girls?!?!
literally last week i saw this ugly ass nigga with this psl 6 girl getting twerked on and went home with her

Yes exactly. If OP uses anecdotal examples, we can too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
IncelTears level IQ

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, rockndogs and MammothActuary
Dude for every ugly guy that u know has a hot gf, I know 10 more that are virgins. We can keep on going but you don't know the background of the relationship between the ugly guy and the girl
is what it is they get pussy you dont

• +1
is what it is they get pussy you dont
What a stupid guy you are. I also know a guy who was the president of the fucking student council in my school who was ugly. Guess what, hes a virgin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
I can post a pic of my friendgroup and you would directly be able to tell who has how much succes with women based off their looks alone. And it would be completely accurate lmao.

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary
What a stupid guy you are. I also know a guy who was the president of the fucking student council in my school who was ugly. Guess what, hes a virgin
" I kNoW a GuY bRo"
I can post a pic of my friendgroup and you would directly be able to tell who has how much succes with women based off their looks alone. And it would be completely accurate lmao.
when did i say looks arent important

its extremely important to have them im never saying its not

all im saying is if you want a gf or to get a ons its not impossible

huh its just a battle of anecdotes above me

• +1
  • JFL
Your IQ is off the charts but not in the good way
is what it is my guy

I BEAT THE PUSSY UP LIKE IM RETARDED I GO STUPID IN THAT COOCHIE

IMMA GO DUMB AUTISTIC IN THAT WHIZ KIT

@MammothActuary

what hes saying is that being ugly is an extreme handicap, but if you really want to fuck some girls you will do everything to find your niche to work around your lack of beauty

hes not saying being good looking isnt a necessity usually to fucking girls, rather that few select ones that know how to play to their strengths can bend the matrix to their will in the real world that PSL can't explain.

we can argue about how tinder is life and women are just as selective, because I don't disagree Tinder is real life more or less, but if you go out to nightclubs and parties you'll see there's more to the truth than PSL lets you on

@MammothActuary

what hes saying is that being ugly is an extreme handicap, but if you really want to fuck some girls you will do everything to find your niche to work around your lack of beauty

hes not saying being good looking isnt a necessity usually to fucking girls, rather that few select ones that know how to play to their strengths can bend the matrix to their will in the real world that PSL can't explain.

we can argue about how tinder is life and women are just as selective, because I don't disagree Tinder is real life more or less, but if you go out to nightclubs and parties you'll see there's more to the truth than PSL lets you on
cocainecowboy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UglyMan, Deleted member 2486 and BigBoy
@MammothActuary

cocainecowboy

great minds think alike

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 2486
38agypuiwll01

Attachments

• giphy (5).gif
    giphy (5).gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 3
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 245 and Deleted member 2486
@MammothActuary

Yes but I'm not seeing what he's seeing. He says he sees ugly guys with hot girlfriends but I'm just not seeing it. I guess if you were rich and ugly, maybe you could attract some girls but this is a very rare exception that I personally have not seen. So I guess we disagree there

This is true. I agree.. I am the most hideous person ever, still girls treated me politely..
But i think the point that OP is saying is that on tinder ugly guys have zero chance but in real life there is 1percent of personality game

Yes but I'm not seeing what he's seeing. He says he sees ugly guys with hot girlfriends but I'm just not seeing it. I guess if you were rich and ugly, maybe you could attract some girls but this is a very rare exception that I personally have not seen. So I guess we disagree there
ugly guy - hot girl is an overexaggeration to the sentiment tbh

theres 4 psl guys with 6 psl girls IRL, theres a lot of them. its not even uncommon and guy doesnt even have to be very rich or anything like that. PSL just goes way too overboard with these "95-5" etc theories, if you try to map/math it out IRL application you'll quickly realise in 5 minutes how fucking retarded it is. legit stacies rarely date subhumans unless they're very rich, sure. if you're average face, average frame, average height, don't have any extreme failos or autism you can get a cute 6psl slim gf in the span of weeks if you go out enough. im not saying its gonna last forever or you're gonna have to have the upper hand, but you're still "not excluded", you're still "playing the game" just like other citizens. it would make many here happy, but they're rather depressed about not having barrett maxilla and trying to save up for some retarded surgery that isn't even appropriate to complement their harmony in hopes of looking more appealing to the autistic psl community, that is not, in 100% correlation with IRL perceived attractiveness

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme, Deleted member 2581, MammothActuary and 1 other person
if tinder wasn't real life then it literally wouldn't exist

just stay away from foids unless you're a chad

Girls have lower standards irl

Irl they can only go for chad in their social circle

On tinder every chad in the town is at their disposal

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
ya social circle and status work wonders but none of yall niggas here have that me included :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486