you guys need to understand tinder is different than real life and dating apps arent everything go outside

ugly guy - hot girl is an overexaggeration to the sentiment tbh

theres 4 psl guys with 6 psl girls IRL, theres a lot of them. its not even uncommon and guy doesnt even have to be very rich or anything like that. PSL just goes way too overboard with these "95-5" etc theories, if you try to map/math it out IRL application you'll quickly realise in 5 minutes how fucking retarded it is. legit stacies rarely date subhumans unless they're very rich, sure. if you're average face, average frame, average height, don't have any extreme failos or autism you can get a cute 6psl slim gf in the span of weeks if you go out enough. im not saying its gonna last forever or you're gonna have to have the upper hand, but you're still "not excluded", you're still "playing the game" just like other citizens. it would make many here happy, but they're rather depressed about not having barrett maxilla and trying to save up for some retarded surgery that isn't even appropriate to complement their harmony in hopes of looking more appealing to the autistic psl community, that is not, in 100% correlation with IRL perceived attractiveness
I think you may be overrating girls because in the PSL community, we tend to judge men extremely harshly. Most couples are roughly looksmatched
Girls have lower standards irl

Irl they can only go for chad in their social circle

On tinder every chad in the town is at their disposal
But why wont the girls use tinder then. Its free and fast to install

JUSR GO OUT BRO

JFL

SINCE WHEN BLUEPILLED GARBAGE IS ALLOWED HERE? JESUS CHRIST KYS FAGGOT

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
@MammothActuary

what hes saying is that being ugly is an extreme handicap, but if you really want to fuck some girls you will do everything to find your niche to work around your lack of beauty

hes not saying being good looking isnt a necessity usually to fucking girls, rather that few select ones that know how to play to their strengths can bend the matrix to their will in the real world that PSL can't explain.

thank you said exactly what i was thinking in a clear precise way.

im just gonna say this again in a clear way so whoever wants to sperg again can se this.

looks are important and wil give you a better life more options more money all that i completely agree with that but at the end of the day people with sub par looks are still living their lives dating and hooking up

looksmax by a;l means but at the end of the day the blackpill has some flaws which im addressing the world is more gray than anything
thank you said exactly what i was thinking in a clear precise way.

im just gonna say this again in a clear way so whoever wants to sperg again can se this.

looks are important and will give you a better life more options more money all that i completly agre ewith that but at the end of the day people with sub par looks are still living their lives dating and hooking up

looksmax by all means but at the end of the day the blackpill has some flaws which im addressing the world is more gray than anything
JUSR GO OUT BRO

JFL

SINCE WHEN BLUEPILLED GARBAGE IS ALLOWED HERE? JESUS CHRIST KYS FAGGOT
go outside nigga
I think you may be overrating girls because in the PSL community, we tend to judge men extremely harshly. Most couples are roughly looksmatched

But why wont the girls use tinder then. Its free and fast to install
a lot of girls dont use tinder actually girls ithink its a waste of tie usually and low class

the ones that do really only use it for followers and snapchat scores cause they know thirsty guys will follow them and give them more validation i

Last edited:
Go outside and what will you see.

Every bitch on her phone.

It's not the 1990s when you could simply talk to females. If you're an ugly male, you can't today. She doesn't see us. She has no need for our existence. Old, young, ugly, Stacy... if it has a vagina, it is receiving more validation on her phone in a second than our ugly asses are our entire lives.

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan, SikKunt, DidntRead and 1 other person
I will admit that Tinder is not real life because it is real life on steroids. And yes I am a normal person going to college with friends and I just came back home
If real life is realism, Tinder is hyperrealism.

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary
Reported

• Hmm...
Reactions: SikKunt
This is the usual cucktears comment.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
pLkmyHZ.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2854
If you have less than a match per hour you should rope, basic law of life.

• +1
Reactions: SeiGun
tinder can display your dating/sexual market value without filter compared to real world
if you cant get good amount of likes and matches, you probably has low chance to get women irl

legit. Status, social skills, and low inhib are all very important.

if ur actually ugly its over tho.