You guys realize all the "NT" "Just have a social circle" guys here are legit attractive?

alriodai

alriodai

I am the dude on my profile picture (really)
They're lying to you so you won't looksmax.
@Biggdink, the guy who preaches the medium ugly and the NT pill? He's a legitamate 6.25 PSL. Model tier. I literally saw DMs of a modelling agence talking to him for future runaways shows in Milan
@looksmaxxer234 ? He legit is a tyrone that women dream of and wants to be raped? He just tells you to personnalitymaxx and NTmaxx so you won't ascend your looks. He is literally a tiktoker with over 2 million subscribers, legit stacies asking to get pregnant by him in his comments.
@Growth Plate Literally frame mogs everyone in this forum and is not even gymcelling at the sole age of 16, he larps as a dude who don't get pussy to make fun of you incels here.

I don't wanna dox theses guys, as I saw their pictures, but just to tell you, it's over. Looks matter

You need to be in the top tier 0.001% model of men to live a normal life

Just lol if you don't have the same bone structure as Vinnie Hacker, the same eyes as Chiico, the same body as Trevor Saggolino or whatever his name is, and being 6ft5 at least

It's over buddyboyos. I'm roping tommorow tbh

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Solidcoin, ROTTING, wollet2 and 18 others
Trevor Signorino

• JFL
Reactions: alriodai
How about me?!

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21192, Deleted member 16369, Kristin and 4 others
You're forgetting about me! NT is everything, if you're non NT, your genetic destiny is to die as a KHHV! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21192
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, stevielake, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Cope bro RabidRosaries is 10 psl but doesn’t slay because he isn’t NT

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, fjor2096, gymmaxedhorse and 3 others
@Biggdink is this true?? You got modelling agencies asking for you? Or no?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Might try to get into modelling when im older once my lower third is fully grown

Might try to get into modelling when im older once my lower third is fully grown
What a retard comment, models aren't models because of lower third but because of eye area and upper maxilla, lol.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 15827
looks are everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Cope bro RabidRosaries is 10 psl but doesn’t slay because he isn’t NT
Cope I am having curry masala for dinner tonight
Maybe even have some punjabi paavs ( Indian buns) w it . Chaat masala shit innit
F0B533E1 3780 419D B2E6 8FFF922D75F4
04F52B03 8FA9 4568 AB8B 3B4A171DBBB0
3BAAED4E 8871 4375 A099 8E4D2615CC0D

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, Deleted member 16369, Prettyboy and 1 other person
What a retard comment, models aren't models because of lower third but because of eye area and upper maxilla, lol.
Harmony and zygos mainly chico and Lorenzo don’t have a great upper maxilla

@Biggdink, the guy who preaches the medium ugly and the NT pill? He's a legitamate 6.25 PSL. Model tier. I literally saw DMs of a modelling agence talking to him for future runaways shows in Milan
@looksmaxxer234 ? He legit is a tyrone that women dream of and wants to be raped? He just tells you to personnalitymaxx and NTmaxx so you won't ascend your looks. He is literally a tiktoker with over 2 million subscribers, legit stacies asking to get pregnant by him in his comments.
@Growth Plate Literally frame mogs everyone in this forum and is not even gymcelling at the sole age of 16, he larps as a dude who don't get pussy to make fun of you incels here.

I don't wanna dox theses guys, as I saw their pictures, but just to tell you, it's over. Looks matter

Just lol if you don't have the same bone structure as Vinnie Hacker, the same eyes as Chiico, the same body as Trevor Saggolino or whatever his name is, and being 6ft5 at least

Farts matter more than looks dude. As long as you're not a hideous train wreck it's all gonna depend on how you come off.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 15827
Farts matter more than looks dude. As long as you're not a hideous train wreck it's all gonna depend on how you come off.
What type of fart is best

@Biggdink is this true?? You got modelling agencies asking for you? Or no?
why did @Biggdink just jfl and not answer

answer the question u chad queerbait

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, SunniMogger and Deleted member 18840
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
NT is legit tho

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
Yes, that is true, Biggdink and looksmaxxer234 are moggers

You said all, change your title fool. :feelsuhh:
When he said all the "NT" people, he meant the people that can actually practice what they preach, Not someone who'll never know what it feels like to be Nt

You're a federal agent or JIDF shill we know everything

I’ve seen them to its true. Even was on a videocall with biggdink and he’s 6.5 psl but he’ll deny this to preach the 5’5 filippinos.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and alriodai
Harmony and zygos mainly chico and Lorenzo don’t have a great upper maxilla
Bruh are you fucking retarded ? Both Chico and Lorenzo have a great upper maxilla, zygos depend on the upper maxilla, and harmony is just soft tissue placement, which also depends mostly on how your upper maxilla pushes your skin.

Just think before you talk.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Bruh are you fucking retarded ? Both Chico and Lorenzo have a great upper maxilla, zygos depend on the upper maxilla, and harmony is just soft tissue placement, which also depends mostly on how your upper maxilla pushes your skin.

Just think before you talk.
You don’t know shit chico does have positive orbital vector but his brows aren’t exactly indicitative of a great upper maxilla nor his nasion angle.

Just think before you talk

You don’t know shit chico does have positive orbital vector but his brows aren’t exactly indicitative of a great upper maxilla nor his nasion angle.

Just think before you talk
Who gives a fuck about his orbital vector or nasion angle being slightly off? Hes a model non the less. what a cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551 and Deleted member 15827
Who gives a fuck about his orbital vector or nasion angle being slightly off? Hes a model non the less. what a cope
You don’t have a brain do you?

cope not me and i push the game/rizz agenda