YOU GUYS SAVED MY LIFE

D

Deleted member 23554

Deleting my account rn
If i was not blackpilled i would cope, watch hamza and talk about muh self improvement. But right now I know exactly what i should be working on. These are all the surgeries I need, I will get them all in the next 3 years and share my progress with you. I will reject and hurt girls before I get my surgeries.

double ll genioplasty bimax rhinoplasty infra orbital implants uee fillers jaw implants lip fillers canthoplasty

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis, p0lishsubhuman, 5'7 zoomer and 15 others
@mrriceguy @LiteralCaucasian @Tallooksmaxxer @Artemis @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @RealSurgerymax @ascendedd @Akuma

• Woah
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ascendedd, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and RealSurgerymax

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Dystopian and 5 others
I'm waiting for you to troon out, would be kind of funny that

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
yourwelcome bitch

• Love it
Emoji open eyed

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Splinter901 and Deleted member 23554
@curlyheadjames can i be 9 psl like you?

i will be an aryan chad as well

E5C61EC0 1F65 48CC BEB0 A161893CD7CB

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dystopian and Deleted member 24444
Yeah but you're not getting most of those. Do you understand how expensive they are?

• +1
Yeah but you're not getting most of those. Do you understand how expensive they are?
i found a glitch in the matrix. i am right now the best marketer in the world. i will be worth 100M$ in the next 6 years.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23017
Good luck.

Prioritize face first unless manlet height

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, Splinter901 and Deleted member 23554
its either 6’5 or death
Jfl, im 6’5” with af1, can you imagine my dopamine spike when i go out in public

• WTF
Jfl, im 6’5” with af1, can you imagine my dopamine spike when i go out in public
you lucky bastard i will get triple ll to make you feel like a cockroach

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 24444 and Deleted member 23554
If i was not blackpilled i would cope, watch hamza and talk about muh self improvement. But right now I know exactly what i should be working on. These are all the surgeries I need, I will get them all in the next 3 years and share my progress with you. I will reject and hurt girls before I get my surgeries.

double ll genioplasty bimax rhinoplasty infra orbital implants uee fillers jaw implants lip fillers canthoplasty
make sure to remember one thing. Blackpill is not 100% true, it is 70% true. U dont need insane amount of surgeries. Just look HTN and u will be fine. No need to get insane amount of surgeries boyo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 23554
make sure to remember one thing. Blackpill is not 100% true, it is 70% true. U dont need insane amount of surgeries. Just look HTN and u will be fine. No need to get insane amount of surgeries boyo
I have to be the best or dont even deserve to exist. I will be Seth O'Pry.

• Love it
You're only mogging if you have a HTN+ face. Every 6'2 guy with a better face mogs you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735 and Deleted member 23554