You guys think this is gonna work?

D

Deleted member 4675

🇫🇷🇫🇷
This post is inspired by some post talking about how he identifies as a 6'3 chad and should get growth hormone.

I'm gonna try calling this company and get testosterone, basically talking about how I identify as a very manly man and that I need testosterone and growth hormone.

Can I get in some trouble for this? Is it gonna work? I'm gonna use hidden number

• +1
Reactions: anti caking agents and stuckneworleans
If you want any future on this site change your avi, otherwise, have a nice day.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
If you want any future on this site change your avi, otherwise, have a nice day.

fuck it im trying it
im #2 in the queue

Last edited:
If foids are allowed to get Testosterone injections and other shit, why shouldn't this be valid?

If being transgender isn't insane and retarded then being Chadsexual sure as hell can't be.

This post is inspired by some post talking about how he identifies as a 6'3 chad and should get growth hormone.

I'm gonna try calling this company and get testosterone, basically talking about how I identify as a very manly man and that I need testosterone and growth hormone.

Can I get in some trouble for this? Is it gonna work? I'm gonna use hidden number

Why not? Keep us updated, Champ.

didn’t work she told me “just act and feel more manly”. I tried to blackpill her aswell. She told me to go to a doctor if I wanted hormones. I should’ve started crying tbh to really show that I needed testosterone