You guys were right. Deftones is mainstream after all.

like I said to u blud tiktards invaded deftones and every fakecel are listening to it right now
I’ve been listening to them since 2015.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
same sometimes i hate tiktards they ruined MCR also
I never got into mcr but apparently I’d been listening to them sinc- oh nvm I already remember I had this convo with you before jfl. I watched nbd back in 2008.

yes :lul::lul: thats why i wrote to ur post. if i could perma delete one thing in the world it would be taktak

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Music people are so cringe, I just listen to the same 500 anime songs/game soundtrack over and over again since 15 years ago

• JFL
Reactions: AustinCutler
yes :lul::lul: thats why i wrote to ur post. if i could perma delete one thing in the world it would be taktak
It’s joever for me I completely forgot. :feelshaha: Idk, I like TikTok. Made me see that Adrien Brody is thirsted for by many women and girls. :feelshah:

Music people are so cringe, I just listen to the same 500 anime songs/game soundtrack over and over again since 15 years ago
Anime songs is basically j-pop.

It’s joever for me I completely forgot. :feelshaha: Idk, I like TikTok. Made me see that Adrien Brody is thirsted for by many women and girls. :feelshah:
people are thirsting over Adrien Brody ? what other people are thirsting over ?

• JFL
Yes, on TikTok. :feelshah: I thought no one liked the guy.
Im surprised because he had like 1 or 2 good films and they were made in the early 2000s wow but he is unique tho

Im surprised because he had like 1 or 2 good films and they were made in the early 2000s wow but he is unique tho
Yeah, I thought he was supposed to be the ugliest guy in Hollywood because everyone was saying he’s ugly and he’s got a big nose that’s ugly but apparently it was all guys saying that. Women have a different opinion. Based women.

Yeah, I thought he was supposed to be the ugliest guy in Hollywood because everyone was saying he’s ugly and he’s got a big nose that’s ugly but apparently it was all guys saying that. Women have a different opinion. Based women.
nah definitely not the ugliest thats for sure yea exactly for example in this forum EVERYONE IS PRAISING J. BARRETT while just go on reddit vindicta celeb rates subreddit or any other subred where WOMEN are rating celebs everyone saying they dont like how barrett looks like and there are plenty other models who are praised here while on subreds where only women rating people the "praised model" is unpopular

• +1
nah definitely not the ugliest thats for sure yea exactly for example in this forum EVERYONE IS PRAISING J. BARRETT while just go on reddit vindicta celeb rates subreddit or any other subred where WOMEN are rating celebs everyone saying they dont like how barrett looks like and there are plenty other models who are praised here while on subreds where only women rating people the "praised model" is unpopular
Yeah that’s why you shouldn’t take these guys’ opinions seriously whatsoever at all. It’s all meaningless anyway if it’s a guy saying what he likes lol. :feelshaha:

• JFL
Yeah that’s why you shouldn’t take these guys’ opinions seriously whatsoever at all. It’s all meaningless anyway if it’s a guy saying what he likes lol. :feelshaha:
yes :lul::lul: thats why sometimes its not worth to bother with rates as well

• +1
  • +1
Yes, I’ve been saying it for years. Ratings are dogshit haha.
yeaa very true we should get more foids on this site what your thougts on it ?

• JFL
yeaa very true we should get more foids on this site what your thougts on it ?
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Extremely bad idea. When women are allowed to join, the guys will turn on each other to impress the women, and those women will just flock to the forumchads while truecels like me stay rotting. Bad idea.

• JFL
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Extremely bad idea. When women are allowed to join, the guys will turn on each other to impress the women, and those women will just flock to the forumchads while truecels like me stay rotting. Bad idea.
:lul::lul::lul: yea there are some men who turn into a breaindead non thinking humen when a foid is near to them are there any chads here tho ?

• +1
:lul::lul::lul: yea there are some men who turn into a breaindead non thinking humen when a foid is near to them are there any chads here tho ?
Yes. @edodalic29 is a real chad.

• Love it
Reactions: edodalic29
man people are still trying to gatekeep mediocre music honestly, same goes with panchiko and slow crushed motorist :feelsgood: its backstory is more interesting than the album

man people are still trying to gatekeep mediocre music honestly, same goes with panchiko and slow crushed motorist :feelsgood: its backstory is more interesting than the album
Never heard of those artists. What’s the story?

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
They proly went so hard in the 90s/2000s

• +1
Never heard of those artists. What’s the story?
panchiko deathmetal was just randomly found in a shop and was shared and it blew up but if you listen to the whole album its honestly boring i mean its not bad just like a 6/10 at most, deftones is more resepectable but saying its anything more than an 8/10 for their best albums are a bit of a stretch but i know it has a massive cult gathering. Slow crushed motorist just reminds me of random autoplayed shit im forced to listen to

• +1
Ok read up on both. Panchiko has the most interesting story. It seems SWM took their name from a Duster song, a band I did know about (Duster, not swm).

panchiko deathmetal was just randomly found in a shop and was shared and it blew up but if you listen to the whole album its honestly boring i mean its not bad just like a 6/10 at most, deftones is more resepectable but saying its anything more than an 8/10 for their best albums are a bit of a stretch but i know it has a massive cult gathering. Slow crushed motorist just reminds me of random autoplayed shit im forced to listen to
Yeah I read up on it and it was an interesting story. Some obscure band that was re-discovered and then they release an album years after being discovered.

Yeah I read up on it and it was an interesting story. Some obscure band that was re-discovered and then they release an album years after being discovered.
yea but people consider it like something insane or something but i just listed those if you like deftones you would like both but i use to love shoegaze but it has probably grown off me the hardest of any genre and it clearly is going down the shitter would rather listen to weezer slowed and reverb unironically than listen to any of the 3 bands i listed

• +1
yea but people consider it like something insane or something but i just listed those if you like deftones you would like both but i use to love shoegaze but it has probably grown off me the hardest of any genre and it clearly is going down the shitter would rather listen to weezer slowed and reverb unironically than listen to any of the 3 bands i listed
Yeah I really was into shoegaze but not anymore. I liked some obscure shoegaze bands with very few listeners etc. A lesser known one I liked was LSD and the Search for God.

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23