You guys would be unstoppable if you took the blackpill mindset to the financial markets

Gaia262

Gaia262

Never Give Up
You guys would be unstoppable if you took the blackpill mindset to the financial markets.

The amount of bluepilled normies that keep falling for the same tricks the elite investors put out is astonishing.

If you are blackpilled you will realise the entire financial media even the market itself is manipulated to fit whatever agenda they want.

Right now they are mini pumping the market and the normies are rushing in to buy, then they will drop the market and collect everything.

Rinse and repeat.

You can see this coming from a mile a way. Its a shame you guys dont capitalise your mindset on this.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Beetlejuice, chadison, 189 and 12 others
Sad Talk To Me GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Guess this forum would rather just be wage cucks and be a spit bucket by normies.

Then utilising their mindset to screw over normies for all their money on the markets, by thinking how the elite investors think.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Beetlejuice, chadison, Deleted member 12344 and 8 others
we may be blackpilled but we're still retarded

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Beetlejuice, Deleted member 3828 and 20 others
we may be blackpilled but we're still retarded

And you think normies make well thought out rationale investing choices?

80% of them literally follow trends of what is in.

They have absolutely no idea what they are doing and just follow each other.

Being blackpilled on the markets you will just be soaking up their money and pre-emptively identifying trends.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344, Deleted member 10987 and Lev Peshkov
legit, to win in forex, all u need to do is the opposite of what the majority are doing

• +1
Reactions: amorfati, Deleted member 3270, Lev Peshkov and 1 other person
i have no idea how trading works otherwise i would do it

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Jew_Supremacist, Deleted member 12330 and 2 others
You guys would be unstoppable if you took the blackpill mindset to the financial markets.

The amount of bluepilled normies that keep falling for the same tricks the elite investors put out is astonishing.

If you are blackpilled you will realise the entire financial media even the market itself is manipulated to fit whatever agenda they want.

Right now they are mini pumping the market and the normies are rushing in to buy, then they will drop the market and collect everything.

Rinse and repeat.

You can see this coming from a mile a way. Its a shame you guys dont capitalise your mindset on this.
It is so easy.

Also super easy to see that airports are going to be essentially extinct by 2040, and you should invest in railway yesterday because eventually it will make everyone who did millions.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: amorfati, oldcelloser, Deleted member 13197 and 1 other person
unironically if you wanna win in markets, all you have to do is the opposite of what jews tell you to.

Jew: *insert here* will fail, its horrible and fake

sane person: buys all of it

• +1
Reactions: amorfati, Deleted member 12344, LastHopeForNorman and 2 others
unironically if you wanna win in markets, all you have to do is the opposite of what jews tell you to.

Jew: *insert here* will fail, its horrible and fake

sane person: buys all of it
Most dont know this but the media behind the financial markets is all controlled, you can pay to have these news company's post news pushing people to sell for cheap or buy at high price.

Its insane.

• +1
Reactions: amorfati, Jew_Supremacist, Deleted member 12344 and 2 others
Most dont know this but the media behind the financial markets is all controlled, you can pay to have these news company's post news pushing people to sell for cheap or buy at high price.

Its insane.
Right.

To win, you must accept that the nepotism is strong in media and industry. They go hand in hand. They fight for each others causes because they are the same entity.

So of course they're gonna try to dissuade goy from doing what benefits them.

I predict literally everything, meanwhile, normie retards are dry heaving in laughing fits about "jewish conspiracy theories" while being oblivious to any sort of visionary skill.

LOL keep laughing faggot, ill just continue getting rich

• +1
Reactions: amorfati and Gaia262
i have no idea how trading works otherwise i would do it
Im no trader i cannot help, im also new to this (i actually study real estate) i just planning on buying and holding quality on a dip, but theres so many guides.

I shouldn't even be speaking so authoritatively on a market thats new to me. But i can see the elite just pulling the strings everwhere on normies so had to make this post.

Im sure @TheMewingBBC can give you a good source to practice on for free. But theres so much help on YouTube just avoid the sharks that tell you anything for views.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
It's time to sell when you see all the mainstream news telling normies that this or that stock is rising.

• +1
Reactions: amorfati, Gaia262 and Lev Peshkov
If really love to learn how to trade as a side income ngl

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
The blackpill totally fries most guys brains, and bring them into a apathetic and destructive mindset.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, amorfati and Gaia262
tell @Gaia262 i have something serious to reply to him in this thread and I wont troll him this time

@kjsbdfiusdf
@PYT
@puyi

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 6403

• +1
It is so easy.

Also super easy to see that airports are going to be essentially extinct by 2040, and you should invest in railway yesterday because eventually it will make everyone who did millions.
Is this legit? How do I get started on investing in railways? How much did you invest in it?

Also how are airports going to die out

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser and Gaia262
Sad Talk To Me GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Guess this forum would rather just be wage cucks and be a spit bucket by normies.

Then utilising their mindset to screw over normies for all their money on the markets, by thinking how the elite investors think.
Those parasites would eat you alive, then mentally and financially destroy you and your loved ones. That's how those people operate. Its no coincidence that the majority of sex pedophiles are in the Hollywood, media, and corporation industry.

Anthony Bourdain, one of them. He didn't kill himself. The word got out that he was being investigated. Not all professional killers do it Hollywood style. They try to make it less attractive to investigators. As to accidents, suicides, drug overdoses.

Last edited:
  • +1
Is this legit? How do I get started on investing in railways? How much did you invest in it?

Also how are airports going to die out
Look into the UK net zero plan and world economic forum talking about 2030-50

Im not investing in it, I plan to design logistics software for rail

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197 and Gaia262
message me if ur ded srs, obviously i aint a harvard PhD but Im not so incredivly far off from it tbh. Know a few dudes who made a milli off GME, lets get this bread

if you know exactly how in crypto or markets , let me know , ill toss you a 1000$ ; cause i have savings and wanted to day trade since forever; but we need details, otherwise all you've said in this thread is babble, sorry to say

• +1
if you know exactly how in crypto or markets , let me know , ill toss you a 1000$ ; cause i have savings and wanted to day trade since forever; but we need details, otherwise all you've said in this thread is babble, sorry to say

Its not babble its a mindset set you and others need to adopt that the black pill extends beyond lookism.

- The markets are manipulated by big traders

- the media is manipulated by traders.

- countless bad information on the internet so you make bad decisions.

-history always tend to repeat itself.

-psychology is massive here

- the 90% of people have no idea what they are doing when investing. Some get lucky and play they are God the rest fade off silently.

- we are currently are in the biggest transfer of wealth. The elite are practically gifting millenials that get involved free money.

-we are in the biggest shift in in our monetary system not seen in a lifetime

This is how you should think not like a normie, "money machine go brr"

Anyone who claims they know the markets is an arrogant fool, i am still learning and in no position to give full financial advice. When you have studied and have questions i will give my opinion where it will go (incoming crash soon).

Last edited:
Ahh one of my favorite users posted again. :feelsgood:(y)

• +1
Totally agree, the elite/finance advisors KNOW when impending crashes are coming and yet intentionally give bad advice to make more money off their clients.

How do I know? Someone very close to me was one of those elite finance advisors. And he hated the industry because of how much manipulation and lying was taking place. He made millions off of it though.

• +1
true

• +1