You have every right to hate humanity and be a shitty person

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
for a lot of years i had this cucked mentality that people are right to treat you like shit if you are ugly. I used this mindset to justify women and men who were mean to me because they didnt like my face.

But over time i realized how cucked that mindset was. Noone is right and wrong, you just fell for the illusion of democracy that if many people share the same opinion then it mst be correct. Thats not how life works at all. Because the world, in general, is a chaotic mess things just happen without a reason or explanation a lot of times.

If people dont approve of you then you should attack them the first chance given. Even better, attack them before they attack you since humans are a hivemind and every person you meet will most likely treat you like shit. The stronger person dictates who is right and who is wrong at the edn of the day.

You need to assess how others are treating you and pay it back accordingly. If you cant get laid, then at least try to win in other ways.Life is all about winning, if you arent entitled to sex and human treatment in general then the world isnt entitled to your compassion. Simple as that.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: borismonster, _MVP_, sub3cel and 3 others

• +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger and PROMETHEUS
you are so miserable

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid
dnr, never began

• So Sad
Eat Everyone And Leave :)

• Love it
Finally you're beginning to understand.:feelsokman:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sub3cel, Deleted member 34058, InnerVoid and 1 other person
Relatable

• +1
im already exercising that roght but thanks for the confirmation

• Love it
muh shitty person :lul: bluepill.org

Humanity isnt worth shit and deserves all the hate bro. This world shouldnt have existed in the first place. U have my support brother

• +1