You have no right to complain

didn't you use to make 5 threads crying how you have no gf and noone wants a month ago?
Well misery must end at some point right?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Mongrelcel
lol if I had to talk to 300+ girls just to get ONE maybe interested in me I wouldn't do that shit either wtf :lul:
Wouldn't that make you feel like shit? I doubt the average normie even has to talk to 300+ girls though

• Hmm...
Reactions: .*my*.
lol if I had to talk to 300+ girls just to get ONE maybe interested in me I wouldn't do that shit either wtf :lul:
Wouldn't that make you feel like shit? I doubt the average normie even has to talk to 300+ girls though
Well the other option is to die alone. Which do you prefer?

Well the other option is to die alone. Which do you prefer?
If it was me in that situation I’d probably looksmax til it wasn’t THAT bad
I’d also find my niche, bitches love niches

• JFL
If it was me in that situation I’d probably looksmax til it wasn’t THAT bad
I’d also find my niche, bitches love niches
Bitches only love men who are famous, rich or have the balls to walk up to them and talk to them. You have none of the 3. Get at least 1.

Looking good ain't enough.

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Bitches only love men who are famous, rich or have the balls to walk up to them and talk to them. You have none of the 3. Get at least 1.

Looking good ain't enough.
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
kiddo, girls ask me out. I know you're not bluepilled though so I'm assuming this is some kind of ironic thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma and .*my*.
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
kiddo, girls ask me out. I know you're not bluepilled though so I'm assuming this is some kind of ironic thread
what a liar. They don't ask you out unless you're over 6 psl. Men under 6 psl never get asked out.

what a liar. They don't ask you out unless you're over 6 psl. Men under 6 psl never get asked out.
I have no idea what my psl is and I don't care to know
girls ask me out bro, I swear to god
it's all looks too my personality is trash until you get to know me

• JFL
I have no idea what my psl is and I don't care to know
girls ask me out bro, I swear to god
it's all looks too my personality is trash until you get to know me
looks? I've never seen you and I sure mog you and I only got asked out once when I was 15

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma and .*my*.
I have tried you fucking brainlet stop assuming you utter retard
once or twice doesn't count. At least get to my level which is 12 girls asked out.

• JFL
looks? I've never seen you and I sure mog you and I only got asked out once when I was 15
But you HAVE been asked out, so you can't even actually deny what I'm saying lmfao
who knows whether you mog me or I mog you, who cares
I do know I'm a lot whiter than you, and I don't really believe in any ethnic taxes but if the shit you're telling me is true then maybe

to be honest I have trouble believing anyone who's 6'3.5 doesn't get asked out by girls, I bet even a normie at 6'3.5 has been asked out by height fetishists before

• JFL
But you HAVE been asked out, so you can't even actually deny what I'm saying lmfao
who knows whether you mog me or I mog you, who cares
I do know I'm a lot whiter than you, and I don't really believe in any ethnic taxes but if the shit you're telling me is true then maybe

to be honest I have trouble believing anyone who's 6'3.5 doesn't get asked out by girls, I bet even a normie at 6'3.5 has been asked out by height fetishists before
Look you want to stick to your false beliefs, fine. Go around the forum and ask known chadlites how many times they get asked out a year, white or not. And you would soon realize how delusional you are.

You rarely get approached even as a tall good looking man, because it's just women's nature. They're afraid, shy and scared of rejection as much as men. You do get, however, many looks and better treatment if you're tall and good looking, and your chances of seducing women are much higher, but you rarely get approached, and if you do it's mainly gay men.

Cold approach or what do you mean
Doesn't have to be cold approach, because it doesn't work as well as doing it in your social circle where people can actually vouch for you and women won't be scared that you will rape them and chop them up to 200 pieces. But any approach will do as long as it's somewhat reasonable (not crazy coming on too strong or super beta).

• JFL
Look you want to stick to your false beliefs, fine. Go around the forum and ask known chadlites how many times they get asked out a year, white or not. And you would soon realize how delusional you are.

You rarely get approached even as a tall good looking man, because it's just women's nature. They're afraid, shy and scared of rejection as much as men. You do get, however, many looks and better treatment if you're tall and good looking, and your chances of seducing women are much higher, but you rarely get approached, and if you do it's mainly gay men.
It's very ironic that you're telling a guy who lives and experiences these things to "stop sticking to your false beliefs"
I don't know what happened to you, but you decided to make a whole cope thread out of it. I would say go and ask actual good looking nt people irl what their experiences are, not autists on this forum, I bet you'll hear something a lot different.

Listen, it's objective that if you put yourself out there more you will have more success, so there's nothing really wrong with what you're doing right now, go ahead and keep it up. If it helps you feel better to think that nobody's out there getting approached by women then go ahead and think that way, if it makes you feel more confident in yourself, even better

• +1
It's very ironic that you're telling a guy who lives and experiences these things to "stop sticking to your false beliefs"
I don't know what happened to you, but you decided to make a whole cope thread out of it. I would say go and ask actual good looking nt people irl what their experiences are, not autists on this forum, I bet you'll hear something a lot different.

Listen, it's objective that if you put yourself out there more you will have more success, so there's nothing really wrong with what you're doing right now, go ahead and keep it up. If it helps you feel better to think that nobody's out there getting approached by women then go ahead and think that way, if it makes you feel more confident in yourself, even better
Oh so now autists on the forum don't count? What does autism have to do with anything if they have the looks?

And let's get another thing straight, what do you actually mean "ask out"? Do they ask you out on a date? Or to hang out as their gay male girlfriend? Or to help them with some stuff? How often does that happen? In which area? What type of girls? Strangers? Your friends? On campus?

Oh so now autists on the forum don't count? What does autism have to do with anything if they have the looks?

And let's get another thing straight, what do you actually mean "ask out"? Do they ask you out on a date? Or to hang out as their gay male girlfriend? Or to help them with some stuff? How often does that happen? In which area? What type of girls? Strangers? Your friends? On campus?
I mean, if someone is telling me they don't get asked out but they're very gl then automatically something is very very VERY off there, and since the looks aren't the problem (unless they're gigafrauding their pics, that could always be an explanation) then there has to be something weird going on

most of the girls I've dated have initiated our relationship, that's mainly what I mean. Often girls I meet in random places will ask for my number or just give me theirs etc etc. The biggest thing is that girls, and people in general, initiate conversations with me
it's not RIDICULOUSLY common that they overtly ask me out, I'm not claiming to be swarmed by girls every time I go outside of my home (though I bet legitimate chads/gigachads experience shit like that) but it's absolutely common enough to matter.

I'll give you that though, MAYBE it depends on where you live, not all girls are identical clones of each other (even though this forum likes to think so)
like I said though, I really don't give a shit if you believe me or not, if you want to think I'm a larper then fully go ahead. I am wondering why YOU don't get asked out though, it's a red flag for me and makes me think there's SOMETHING you're lying about (most likely would be height tbh no offence)

• JFL
I mean, if someone is telling me they don't get asked out but they're very gl then automatically something is very very VERY off there, and since the looks aren't the problem (unless they're gigafrauding their pics, that could always be an explanation) then there has to be something weird going on

most of the girls I've dated have initiated our relationship, that's mainly what I mean. Often girls I meet in random places will ask for my number or just give me theirs etc etc. The biggest thing is that girls, and people in general, initiate conversations with me
it's not RIDICULOUSLY common that they overtly ask me out, I'm not claiming to be swarmed by girls every time I go outside of my home (though I bet legitimate chads/gigachads experience shit like that) but it's absolutely common enough to matter.

I'll give you that though, MAYBE it depends on where you live, not all girls are identical clones of each other (even though this forum likes to think so)
like I said though, I really don't give a shit if you believe me or not, if you want to think I'm a larper then fully go ahead. I am wondering why YOU don't get asked out though, it's a red flag for me and makes me think there's SOMETHING you're lying about (most likely would be height tbh no offence)
cool. I believe you.

I've lived in asia for most of my life so maybe it's just a location issue.

• +1
Reactions: loksr
cool. I believe you.

I've lived in asia for most of my life so maybe it's just a location issue.
Yeah I don't have even remotely the slightest clue of what asia is like
asian girls do tend to act super different from what I've noticed

• +1
Doesn't have to be cold approach, because it doesn't work as well as doing it in your social circle where people can actually vouch for you and women won't be scared that you will rape them and chop them up to 200 pieces. But any approach will do as long as it's somewhat reasonable (not crazy coming on too strong or super beta).
Well already have 4 rejects and jfl if you think you can just approach foids in your social circle without becoming the laughingstock of said circle

• Hmm...
Well already have 4 rejects and jfl if you think you can just approach foids in your social circle without becoming the laughingstock of said circle
Yes I can and when I got rejected it was all good. No one laughed at me because my social circle are good people. And when they make fun of me they're just teasing and mean well.

4 rejects is nothing for a guy with a potential like you.

• JFL
Yes I can and when I got rejected it was all good. No one laughed at me because my social circle are good people. And when they make fun of me they're just teasing and mean well.

4 rejects is nothing for a guy with a potential like you.
Approaching women you don't even find attractive just to desperately upp your chances of getting a gf is retarded it will make you look even more desperate and incel-ish
also what potential are you talking about :lul::lul:

• Hmm...
Approaching women you don't even find attractive just to desperately upp your chances of getting a gf is retarded it will make you look even more desperate and incel-ish
also what potential are you talking about :lul::lul:
The other option is to die alone. Choose wisely.

Approaching how many women as possible is the most stupid thing ever. Already debated.

Each girl has something like 10 guys who are keeping approaching her at least + the ones who are hitting her up on socials. You must have more smv than them all to win.

Plus not everybody lives in metropolis lol, so some girls may be friends with the ones that you have already tried with. So what do you think? That the girl will be happy to know that you approached her Friends and being rejected?:lul:

Being thirsty has not ever been the answer, or else there would be not an incel community.

Approaching with 30k girls, if you are not interesting, won't change anything. Except for your self esteem, and sure it won't be changed in better

• +1
The reason why guys feel that cold approaching is weird is because it actually is.

However, approaching a woman who finds you attractive and talking to her isn't weird. The reason why most guys don't even do that is because they are cowards.

Also, most guys don't even notice the women that are interested because they tend to be either average or below average in looks and guys tend to focus on the most attractive women which tend to be out of their league. That is why incels are a thing.
It's not due to women's high standards, it's due to men's high standards, men's tendency to focus only on the hottest women and men's cowardice.

So, most of the time, if you're a virgin or if you only had sex with 1 woman, it's your own fault.
The reason why very few guys understand this is because it's not something that is taught in schools or by your family, it is something that only you can understand yourself through your own experiences with women.

Most people on here will probably disagree with this because it simply has never happened to them, some guys will claim that it's all about confidence and others will claim that you need to be Chad, but the truth is that it really doesn't take much to reach the standards of some women.

On average, the uglier the woman is, the lower her standards are, but the higher the quantity of men for the quantity of women is, the higher women's standards will be, regardless of their own looks level. This is never a problem in the real world where men and women are each 50% of the population, but it is a very common problem online where only 10% of the users are women and a 90% majority are men, hence why there is the top 10% of men who have access to the top 90% of women (in this 10%), because there are just too many men who use online dating.

But although the top 10% of men on Tinder have access to the top 90% of women, that is only 10% of the female population, there is still a remaining 90% which can only be found in the real world. This means that since the majority of women don't use Tinder and the other dating apps, it is not the best way of meeting women. So when guys on here claim that Tinder is exactly like the real world, they don't know what they're talking about. The vast majority of women don't use Tinder because they'd rather meet men in real life. This is why talking to women in person is better.

The only problem with cold approaching is that it is a very autistic way of talking to people because instead of relying on social cues to start a conversation, you just ignore all that and talk to everyone, even when they first made it clear that they didn't want to talk to you. And nowadays, this can lead to a very high level of risk that is completely unnecessary.

Although there are lots of pickup artists who do cold approaching, there are very few men who have the courage to approach the women who are interested in them because they'd rather waste their time on Tinder, where they are at a massive disadvantage. So, for the men who do have the guts to approach the women that like them and who are able to detect which women are interested, their competition is extremely tiny, so their success rate is very high, so, for most men, that is the best way of meeting women and it requires no effort other than going out often to do activities or things in the area that put you near young women who would be interested in you.

That's basically all you need to do to succeed with women and if you have decent looks, you'll get laid a lot and you might even find a very good girlfriend, all in a very short time if you go out often enough. It's a lot less complicated than most guys think.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII, Wallenberg and Deleted member 9274
The reason why guys feel that cold approaching is weird is because it actually is.

However, approaching a woman who finds you attractive and talking to her isn't weird. The reason why most guys don't even do that is because they are cowards.

Also, most guys don't even notice the women that are interested because they tend to be either average or below average in looks and guys tend to focus on the most attractive women which tend to be out of their league. That is why incels are a thing.
It's not due to women's high standards, it's due to men's high standards, men's tendency to focus only on the hottest women and men's cowardice.

So, most of the time, if you're a virgin or if you only had sex with 1 woman, it's your own fault.
The reason why very few guys understand this is because it's not something that is taught in schools or by your family, it is something that only you can understand yourself through your own experiences with women.

Most people on here will probably disagree with this because it simply has never happened to them, some guys will claim that it's all about confidence and others will claim that you need to be Chad, but the truth is that it really doesn't take much to reach the standards of some women.

On average, the uglier the woman is, the lower her standards are, but the higher the quantity of men for the quantity of women is, the higher women's standards will be, regardless of their own looks level. This is never a problem in the real world where men and women are each 50% of the population, but it is a very common problem online where only 10% of the users are women and a 90% majority are men, hence why there is the top 10% of men who have access to the top 90% of women (in this 10%), because there are just too many men who use online dating.

But although the top 10% of men on Tinder have access to the top 90% of women, that is only 10% of the female population, there is still a remaining 90% which can only be found in the real world. This means that since the majority of women don't use Tinder and the other dating apps, it is not the best way of meeting women. So when guys on here claim that Tinder is exactly like the real world, they don't know what they're talking about. The vast majority of women don't use Tinder because they'd rather meet men in real life. This is why talking to women in person is better.

The only problem with cold approaching is that it is a very autistic way of talking to people because instead of relying on social cues to start a conversation, you just ignore all that and talk to everyone, even when they first made it clear that they didn't want to talk to you. And nowadays, this can lead to a very high level of risk that is completely unnecessary.

Although there are lots of pickup artists who do cold approaching, there are very few men who have the courage to approach the women who are interested in them because they'd rather waste their time on Tinder, where they are at a massive disadvantage. So, for the men who do have the guts to approach the women that like them and who are able to detect which women are interested, their competition is extremely tiny, so their success rate is very high, so, for most men, that is the best way of meeting women and it requires no effort other than going out often to do activities or things in the area that put you near young women who would be interested in you.

That's basically all you need to do to succeed with women and if you have decent looks, you'll get laid a lot and you might even find a very good girlfriend, all in a very short time if you go out often enough. It's a lot less complicated than most guys think.
omg

Oh come on that's bullshit
Men would fuck even 2/10 landwhales, women find 80% of men unattractive

Don't push this :bluepill: shit here

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 2729 and volcelfatcel

at times I think @copingvolcel is @Biggdink 's alt as both are canadian

• JFL
Reactions: gamma

And where did you find the information that led you to that conclusion? On a forum? On Reddit? On statistics about Online Dating?

Because the truth is that even a guy with average looks will not find it very difficult to get laid IF his standards are not too high and IF he is able to notice the women who like him and isn't too afraid to talk to them.

It's not true that women find 80% of men unattractive, it's just that, in an environment where there are 10% of women for 90% of men, the women will tend to pick the hottest men they can get because they know that they are at a great advantage.
This is a similar phenomenon as when white guys visit Thailand, even in the case of a below average 40 year old white guy, just because he is white he can date a girl who would normally be out of his league, but because Thailand values light skinned individuals, and because there is a very high percentage of thai men who are transgender, western white men are massively outnumbered by local women, this is why SEAmaxxing is so effective even when you're really ugly, it's all about supply and demand.

Tinder is the exact same way but in reverse, instead of men being outnumbered by women, it's women being outnumbered by men and that is why Tinder sucks for most men.

But in the real world, in a normal environment where nobody has such an advantage, where the man vs female population is 50/50, that is when women's standards will match their looks level, they may wish to get a hotter guy but they won't have unrealistically high standards if they are desperate enough to find a guy to have sex with or to find a boyfriend.
This is why, for a guy who is very tall or above average in looks, he can find many opportunities to get laid in real life but on tinder, he may only attract the ugliest and/or fattest women that the app has to offer, it's all about supply and demand.

So, obviously, the best way to win the dating game and get what you want is to focus on the markets where nobody has an advantage or better yet, the markets where you have an advantage as a man (like Thailand, the Philippines and other countries in Southeast Asia). That is far better than wasting your time on markets where women have an unfair advantage.

Guys look at tinder and they assume that it's the same everywhere but they don't realize that it's just a simple matter of economics (supply and demand) and all they need to do is focus on the places where they have the advantage and they will have a fair chance of succeeding.
Lots of guys here think that tinder made real life interactions obsolete, but if that was really the case, then there would be way more women using tinder, so women wouldn't have the advantage that they currently have, so their argument about tinder being the same as the real world completely falls apart when you look at it in this manner.

Because the truth is that even a guy with average looks will not find it very difficult to get laid
So if It's not difficoult getting laid as an average man, why you are kissless virgin?
Oh already know the answer, muh lockdown I can't approach IRL...

You will see that IRL women are exactly like on Tinder, rejecting average men and waiting for chads/chadlites
I've gone to discos for years, I've seen this countless time.
The only way normies get laid easily is through social circle....and you don't have one

Oh and the fact that men have lower standards than women: this is so fucking true than nobody can say otherwise

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 2729
:lul: @Colvin188 first 300 approaches are just a warmup bro

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and gamma

People here know that you can easily fuck a landwhale lol

But just because someone is starving, that doesnt mean they have to eat shit.

Anyway i've been rejected even from average and below average girl. So it's alla just shit

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: randomuser2407 and thecel
Women are simply gonna do what their biology tells them to ensure their offspring survive
Men are going to have to compete.

If you can't compete then get surgery and do the best you can in this dating world. Do to much and you'll look worse.

People here need to accept that this is their place in the dating market even after 'looksmaxxing' not everyone can be fucking Chad.

People here aren't even ugly to the point where nobody would want to date them like that truecel on reddit. They just have Too high standards and believe their entitled to some hot womne.

Wtf, that subreddit is delusional as fuck

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 6531
People here know that you can easily fuck a landwhale lol

But just because someone is starving, that doesnt mean they have to eat shit.

Anyway i've been rejected even from average and below average girl. So it's alla just shit
I wasn't talking about that exactly. I was only saying that if you want to succeed with women, then you should focus on the ones who seem interested in you, but you still have to be attracted to them of course.

I wasn't talking about that exactly. I was only saying that if you want to succeed with women, then you should focus on the ones who seem interested in you, but you still have to be attracted to them of course.

Damn, i tried with girls like that, they were kind with me and still they were not interested at all lol.. maybe one was really too much for me, but the other one was rated on my range even here.

He got "scolded" from another girl with 'stop thinking that if a girl is gentle with you then she is approaching'.
Ok bitch, but i cant keep jerking off for the fest of my life. Plus i donf see where is the problem in approaching, im not physically assalting anyone.

Oh wait, im ugly, so i just cant do that, sorry