You have to accept you will never be famous in any way shape or form

Bojack

Bojack

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
Unless you do some crazy ass shut or somethin; you will just be some random nobody forever mane

Sadly true, I know for a fact a bunch of people on here including me fantasise of becoming famous but in the realistic sense it’ll never actually happen

Sadly true, I know for a fact a bunch of people on here including me fantasise of becoming famous but in the realistic sense it’ll never actually happen
Unless you Richard Ramirez maxx, but no one on here is a serial killer lol

• +1
Reactions: coispet
i'll not be surprised when i see a 2nd tier greycel on the news

You have to sell your soul to be famous

After realizing that I'm at peacd

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel
Water unless some sperg here starts streaming and gets lucky

Water unless some sperg here starts streaming and gets lucky
Sheit I was too boring in my streams. The most I ever got was 11 viewers from stealing in some random girls stream, or whatever the fk u call it

• So Sad
brutal af

• +1
Sheit I was too boring in my streams. The most I ever got was 11 viewers from stealing in some random girls stream, or whatever the fk u call it
It’s about luck for the most part & being NT

It’s about luck for the most part & being NT
yea i watched some other twitch dudes and they're not that interesting in my opinion. Not sure how they built up some huge followings n shut.

• +1
Speed is just retarded or basically the average black zoomer pretty much.
thats what u need in 2024 all the big twitch streamers/youtubers basically get bullied by they're audience but they still click anyway, it is luck based but if ur actually just shit at making content people would wanna watch then if u do get lucky then people still won't watch. Look at dream he had basically no vieweres. Untill covid when minecraft blew but cause he was already making decent videos he was able to ride the wave.

• +1