You Have to Be Breastfed and Chew Meat As a Kid To Grow Up Good Looking

That Jokes about Fake Fathers, that Mothers hide who real fathers are So Hilarious Lmao. This is more like Schizophrenia. He was short at the age 15, usually all childron almost stop growing at this age, if they grow later it's not so much. Again 9 inch height leap after 15 it's Unbeliavable, it's not possible by just Natural Height Growth. He applied many stresses on his Bones and he grew by it. And he look like his Father, what is next? Also I'm 4 inch taller than My dad, but I'm Exact Face Copy like him, when everybody who knows him see me, emmedeatly ask me if I'm not his Son.
He literally sells a book. that s business to him. Maybe he s right or maybe his lying or maybe he is an anomaly.

I don't know some women really hated it especially my Mother and Grandmother. And some women really treated me as Sub5 but others as legit Chad. Some women said I should cut my hair, some said it was Beatiful and touched it every time. Also got approached few times. Women who hate long hairs are usually Traditional women, however you are right Naturally men is supposed to have long Hair. But still many women don't understand it
That s because traditional women want a slave to provide for them. Having long hair as a male indicates that you re free minded so they understand that you re not what they re looking for. And traditionally literal slaves (with chains and all) had their hair shaved or at least cut short.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 42845
He literally sells a book. that s business to him. Maybe he s right or maybe his lying or maybe he is an anomaly.
In Soviet Times in Russia it was impossible to get Rich, everybody was Equal, there were no rich or poor people, if you had lots of money, police would immedeatly take it and you'd be in Jail. He created school of Height to make childrean taller than they are supposed to be. So this is defintely not really Big money making business

That s because traditional women want a slave to provide for them. Having long hair as a male indicates that you re free minded so they understand that you re not what they re looking for. And traditionally literal slaves (with chains and all) had their hair shaved or at least cut short.
Maybe you are right, maybe Long Hair hides many Flaws in Face, makes Skull look better and Bigger. I heard that women love long hairs on Men as Much as We Mens love long hairs on Women. I remember one women said that Long hair can make 5/10 Men a 7-9/10, that most men with short hair looks Shit and Only extremelly good looking men with good skulls can look good with short hair

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 46338
Forward growth is so overrated here it’s hilarious. It’s all about ratios, harmony, and bone mass.

Front is everything.