You have to cheat on your girlfriend or else you’re going to lose yourself (good read) (relationship max)

D

Deleted member 16453

All will be well
Whenever you are romantically involved with any woman, this includes fwb’s as well whether you like it or not, you have to never make her your only one woman.

Let’s use @loox for example

This guys is a gigachad and has a bunch of test oozing through his body everywhere. He has a gf but he always keeps his eyes open for a new girl just incase.

He, sooner or later, is going to stand at a fork in the road in his relationship. Either cheat on my gf, or let myself become more domesticated and docile little by little.

I’f he chooses the former he will always have that girl wrapped around his finger because cheating is HEALTHY AND REQUIRED AS A MAN.

If you don’t cheat in your romantic involvements, you will slowly get attached little by little since your cock knows it’s only Fucking one pussy sadly. But if you get another gf or just start fucking around, your body WILL RELAX.

(Interesting phenomenon when I started cheating. Like a klonopin but that’s natural really. Happens to all men when they cheat)

U won’t be worried ab ur hoe slutting around. U will not be concerned for irrational emotional female behavior that can fuck u up. And if she cheats, you cheated first so u give no fucks if she’s fucking around.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: closedplatecel, isis_Bleach, Deleted member 8869 and 24 others
@Scammer
@forevergymcelling
@6ft4
@VenomGT3
@Amnesia
@Salludon
@averagejoe

Tagging dudes that get ass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: closedplatecel, Deleted member 8869, aBetterMii and 1 other person
Shit thread by incel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32707, Deprived, cajuun0 and 9 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, closedplatecel, oldcelloser and 7 others
This guys is a gigachad
Q7L.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32707, Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 16453 and 6 others
agree with this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453
U niggas will never ascend it u keep this shit up.

Just think about it. Have you ever noticed those dudes that get ass back to back, simply don’t care ab what their bitch think,

—this makes their bitch more loyal and want them even more.

I’ve known this for a while, but it’s different nowadays, Not it’s a MUST for cheating

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32707, closedplatecel, Daniel Plainview and 2 others
Shit genes and shit reply by a little pussy
What are your thoughts on Loox's genes? Look at him before he took all that shit? Incel tier. His kids will have incel genes

@Scammer
@forevergymcelling
@6ft4
@VenomGT3
@Amnesia
@Salludon
@averagejoe

Tagging dudes that get ass
Don’t cheat but let her know you have the possibility if you want to just by snapping your fingers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32707, closedplatecel, Banderacell and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Deleted member 16453
Don’t cheat but let her know you have the possibility if you want to just by snapping your fingers
Yes this too. Most guys that have messed around enough don’t have to cheat but will still have that ‘vibe’. Basically your girl will know to be on her best behavior

I recommend that if one’s got a low body count and not so many options (most guys), to cheat to get cause you don’t know your worth when ur body count is too low

Remember guys, the only IOI that’s counts is PinV

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32707, oldcelloser, Daniel Plainview and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: 6.5PSL
cuck insecure thinking tbh who cares, cheating is overrated anyway and a cop out
better to stay committed to one girl that’s worth it, if you want to slay just be single.
you can’t control a girl, if she’s gna cheat shes gona cheat, if you’re good looking it won’t matter you’ll find another girl quickly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32707, Deleted member 22080, Daniel Plainview and 2 others
cuck insecure thinking tbh who cares, cheating is overrated anyway and a cop out
better to stay committed to one girl that’s worth it, if you want to slay just be single.
you can’t control a girl, if she’s gna cheat shes gona cheat, if you’re good looking it won’t matter you’ll find another girl quickly
It’s not about that bro.

I don’t consider wanting all the power in my relationship an insecurity, I consider it a strength.

I’m getting my rent, my food, my electricity, my phone and my car payed for right now. AND I get to have other girls.

Why? Because I control this now, not just cause of looks

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 16371, Scammer and 1 other person
Or... you can just do that and cheat

Also having a loyal girlfriend to fuck u, cool for you, and cuddle you is very nice than just “slaying”. When you only “slay” you get no money or food or that adulation on a consistent basis. You’re kind of alone

And slaying requires energy. Which is a big waste of time in my opinion cause it’s more important to max yourself out financially, mentally and psychically (spiritually even). Better to have a gf and cheat. Much more comfy

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Chadethnic101
It’s not about that bro.

I don’t consider wanting all the power in my relationship an insecurity, I consider it a strength.

I’m getting my rent, my food, my electricity, my phone and my car payed for right now. AND I get to have other girls.

Why? Because I control this now, not just cause of looks
fair enough tbh works for u
Or... you can just do that and cheat
did that in the past and don’t like looking over my shoulder worrying about getting caught, plus I’m 26 and cba with that anymore, just want a comfy low cortisol lifestyle with my gf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22080, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 16371 and 1 other person
Cheating on a girl who reserves her pussy for you only is the natural order or things
It's effectively what all high value men have done in the past
Nobody wants to eat at a restaurant with no customers inside every time they walk past no matter how good the food is, they'll never try it
No girl wants to be with a guy long term who doesn't have a single other girl checking for him.
If you get too deeply involved in an LTR you will stop putting yourself in positions where you're around other girls so other girls wont be checking you out in front of your GF and she will wonder why she is with you when nobody else wants to be
Cheating on her reminds her of your value if she finds out about it, or if she doesn't find out about it then it's a win for you as well because you wont care if she thinks you cant get other girls while youre actually out fucking other girls

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: oldcelloser, Daniel Plainview, GetShrekt and 1 other person
Thi
Cheating on a girl who reserves her pussy for you only is the natural order or things
It's effectively what all high value men have done in the past
Nobody wants to eat at a restaurant with no customers inside every time they walk past no matter how good the food is, they'll never try it
No girl wants to be with a guy long term who doesn't have a single other girl checking for him.
If you get too deeply involved in an LTR you will stop putting yourself in positions where you're around other girls so other girls wont be checking you out in front of your GF and she will wonder why she is with you when nobody else wants to be
Cheating on her reminds her of your value if she finds out about it, or if she doesn't find out about it then it's a win for you as well because you wont care if she thinks you cant get other girls while youre actually out fucking other girls
Exactly. Cheating= high rank

Many woman means he is high rank and this individual must be domesticated. I.E always fighting for you loyalty and commitment which you never give her

Cope. First of all, this only works if you're a chad. And if you're a chad, you won't become domesticated anyway because your woman intrinsically knows that other girls are after you so she will always respect you and treat you good to not lose you.

Cope. First of all, this only works if you're a chad. And if you're a chad, you won't become domesticated anyway because your woman intrinsically knows that other girls are after you so she will always respect you and treat you good to not lose you.
I’ve seen chads get cucked cause they let themselves go and dropped their guard. This applies to all men. We got everything against us nowadays and we need to use our resources to combat this modern day bullshit

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
did that in the past and don’t like looking over my shoulder worrying about getting caught, plus I’m 26 and cba with that anymore, just want a comfy low cortisol lifestyle with my gf
it was fun to me, keeping secrets and my bitch getting mad and trying to fight me to see my phone and who I’m texting, toxic relationships are a rollercoasters they’re fun

U gotta keep the bitch on her toes

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: GetShrekt, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 11758 and 5 others
i cant imagine you know bc you are but how do you do it without being cringe

chadlite isnt even enough for most entitled females. it means nothing to them

i cant imagine you know bc you are but how do you do it without being cringe
If you get sexts from girls or nudes on snap/IG don’t be afraid of opening them in front of her. Tell her you get this type of shit on the daily and that they are just unexpected

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: closedplatecel, Daniel Plainview, Chadethnic101 and 4 others
Brutal thread for subhmans like me. JFL at normies saying Muh personality , all the Chads are dark triad and toxic lmao

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview
Very true. When I would cheat on my girlfriend and have other girls in my orbit she was much more obsessed with me and I never had to worry about her cheating cause she was always anxious/depressed. Once I took the loyalty/good boyfriend pill, she lost interest and tried to transform me into cuck. I ended up breaking up with her because of that.

Toxic but based post. We live in a fucked up world and the only way to not get fucked over is to be fucked up yourself. That or forget about women and monk maxx or something. Or else you'll just get cucked boyo.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: error405, closedplatecel, chawaje and 3 others
If you get sexts from girls or nudes on snap/IG don’t be afraid of opening them in front of her. Tell her you get this type of shit on the daily and that they are just unexpected
This

I would cheat on my girlfriend
latest

If I had one! :feelswhy:

that sounds like a toxic relationship

Users who are viewing this thread

Back