You have to have a wide skull for gymmaxxing to work

Deleted member 8846

Deleted member 8846

aspie rotter
Has anyone else noticed this?

People might gymcel like crazy and have the body of a god, but they'll still be damn near invisible and won't look good just because of their muscles.

Actually, I don't even think having good looks will cut it, you have to have a specific good looking face.
Fashionisto Exclusive Andreas Eriksen 004e377dd15563a0c51e7491bda86183a66

Just lol, imagine Andreas Eriksen with a ripped swole physique. It 100% wouldn't suit him, all because he has a rather narrow & tall skull. He's skinny but I don't blame him, he fits being skinny, he wouldn't look good being big.

A classic example of this are the Shavershian brothers
Ff34907145172742f164669899773566

The reason they look good big and shredded is because they have rather wide skulls. Their skulls are wide instead of narrow, this allows them to really thrive off of the aesthetic shredded prince physique. Zyzz is the one with the best jaw here aswell obviously, so I think a wide skull + wider jaw will go along very well with a shredded physique.

Simply put, you have to have a robust wide skull not only to be goodlooking, but also to pull off being a shredded sick kunt.

You can bring up goodlooking guys that have rather narrow and tall skulls, and they might be good looking facially, but their faces would never fit on a shredded big body. It would look gay alien.

Some men are born to lift, some are born to be skinny & estrogenic looking phaggotz.

Skull on the right will look good being an aesthetic shredded sick kunt, while the two skulls on the left are destined to be small inferior cucks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, Deleted member 11479, Deleted member 1707 and 2 others
indeed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8846
Those brothers give credence to the Midface pill

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Aero, Deleted member 1707, bugeye and 7 others
my subhuman skull for example look at this mandible :forcedsmile:

People with longer skulls should just focus on getting really defined muscles without getting too big. Getting too big doesn’t look good on everyone tbh

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath and Deleted member 5634
I’d rather have the middle skull than the one on the left

wdym Eriksen wouldn't look good with a zyzz-like physique. The Biggest cope ever

chestbrah has a narrow skull though? is this a troll post, I cant tell tbh

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal