You have to laugh at this clown world

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer

Holy shit at this rage fuel

Imagine being a male soccer player right now, having to give your money away to the women players :feelsuhh:

Whichever cuckolds were involved in making this rule need to be publicly castrated and beaten every day of their lives for such stupidity

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18804, Deleted member 16853, geezcel and 29 others
« Us soccer »:soy::soy::soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL, Acee, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
@OldRooster
@Amnesia
@AscendingHero
@6ft4
@oldcell
@MoeZart
@Gargantuan
@geezcel

• WTF
Reactions: AscendingHero
Jordan Peterson farted after reading this and said:

"I need a deeper voice!!"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19576
American soccer players are as bad as women though :feelshah:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 2729, spark and 22 others
View attachment 1685746

Holy shit at this rage fuel

Imagine being a male soccer player right now, having to give your money away to the women players :feelsuhh:

Whichever cuckolds were involved in making this rule need to be publicly castrated and beaten every day of their lives for such stupidity
these payments were calculated using the average viewer numbers per game, stadium ticket sales, advertiser money, sales of merchandise etc. they don't pay men more because they are men, they pay them more because they bring in more money.

shouldn't make men pay because no one wants to watch boring female sports. cucked world

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 18804, TsarTsar444 and 7 others
By that logic I also want that they make the model industry pay equal.

Female models earn a shit ton more than Male models. So they should also give their money to the male models till it’s equal

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 18804, brucel and 14 others
Just receive equal pay and completely ignore the concept of supply and demand solely because you have a hole between your legs theory.
And yet you don't hear male models complain about the fact that their female counterparts earn far more money than they do.

The truth of the matter is that no one will ever care about females competing in sports to the same extent as they do with males competing in sports.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 16853, brucel and 20 others
I don't watch soccer or any sports so idc.

Even ıf i watched, nothing would be changed.
I am not the one who is losing the money.

It doesn't matter tbh as long as they don't split MLS money

Q5bwrr6q1lf21

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ballskin, BearBoy and aBetterMii
But who ever watched female soccer

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling
Tbf the salaries u get from national team is a fraction of ur club salary for male footballers anyways. Also, national team salaries is not based on revenue generated like club football. If the burgerland football governing body wants to pay women the same as men they are free to do so.

Something like this would never happen with club football though. No one will ever watch girl football becoz they have the coordination and physicality of a drunk sloth. So the demand won't rise to pay women anywhere close to men, even if media pushes it.

• +1
Reactions: geezcel, aBetterMii and forevergymcelling
Sports are entertaining because of the male competitive drive to see who has the best genetics. Nobody wants to see women compete because they're not made to do so, their genetics is an almost non factor in achieving their evolutionary goal. A genetic specimen of a woman has the capacity to have the same number of children as a disguising sheboon. A top genetic quality man has the capacity to be far more successful in reproduction than a subhuman. It's also why people hate drugs in sports: nobody wants a subhuman incel to fraud their genetics!

Female models earn a shit ton more than Male models. So they should also give their money to the male models till it’s equal
Never gonna happen, because these male models are cucks themselves and would never rebel against „more rights for women“, they have no problem with women earning more than them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
The US women do WAY better than the men anyway. They deserve it

Jordan Peterson farted after reading this and said:

"I need a deeper voice!!"
is that the shittiest joke in history of this site? can you imagine more unfunny shit? is it possible?

@volcelfatcel @Richard Coper @vanilla

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface and volcelfatcel
is that the shittiest joke in history of this site? can you imagine more unfunny shit? is it possible?

Over for your twink voice

Need @oldvirgin to revitalize humor
Sadly his internet access was cut off by the Russian army :feelsbadman:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
yeah this is dumb

basically communism - take money from more successful business and give it to less successful business

yeah this is dumb

basically communism - take money from more successful business and give it to less successful business
Yes but what if less successful business biologically handicapt?

Yes you can share to your friend and make things equal.
if there is a biological comparative advantage this is immoral because it fucks over the community

entertainment is quite abstract so let's look at a more concrete example. there are two mines that produce rocks and rocks are a valuable commodity. mine A produces 100 rocks per week and mine B produces 20 rocks per week. if you redistribute the profits so they are equal then mine A will stop producing as many rocks (nobody wants to enable freeriders) and the community loses out!

back to football it's just a bad precedent to set that you can leech of others success. I can see womens football now putting in far less effort to try and compete with mens now that they've been handed a free pass. mens may put in a bit less effort now that they have a parasite atttached. in general the losers are the viewers and the community

if there is a biological comparative advantage this is immoral because it fucks over the community

entertainment is quite abstract so let's look at a more concrete example. there are two mines that produce rocks and rocks are a valuable commodity. mine A produces 100 rocks per week and mine B produces 20 rocks per week. if you redistribute the profits so they are equal then mine A will stop producing as many rocks (nobody wants to enable freeriders) and the community loses out!

back to football it's just a bad precedent to set that you can leech of others success. I can see womens football now putting in far less effort to try and compete with mens now that they've been handed a free pass. mens may put in a bit less effort now that they have a parasite atttached. in general the losers are the viewers and the community

In America its actually opposite. The women has been more successful than the men in football. Maybe that is reason why triggered this Equal law. Women put more effort but they dont get same amount of support as the male counter part.

:feelsgiga::feelsgiga:Nooo, this is bad because women are kqueens :love: if women outearn men this is progressive and fine but if men out earn women then the wealth needs to be redistributed and shared, stop with the wrong think, popular and high level competent men have to redistribute wealth :feelsshh:

this is about equality boyo :oops:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19609
In America its actually opposite. The women has been more successful than the men in football. Maybe that is reason why triggered this Equal law. Women put more effort but they dont get same amount of support as the male counter part.
Because nobody watches the womens games. Nobody watches it even though the men are shittier.

some fags earning average man lifetime salary in 90 minutes by kicking ball is as clowney as it gets

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
so basically the jews?

why can’t they leave footy alone :feelsbaton:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19609 and Deleted member 16474
why can’t they leave footy alone :feelsbaton:
hi welshcel 🥹 make fashion thread, you’re the only nt male on the forum :feelsgood: i watch your alternate titles with great interest 😎

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: geezcel and Deleted member 16474
they dont put more effort, here in europe women dont play soccer