You have to rest as much as possible

Bug

Bug

New Age Ethnic
But during your non rest hours you have to work and accomplish as much as possible

You cant maintain all day productivity but you can do 8 hours of it

And then sleep the rest. That way you are always fully healed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noonespecial, The Grinch, thereallegend and 2 others
For looks purposes. Too much rest will result in softness and weakness. Gym and do daily outdoor activites and such

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and ey88
@ey88 lot of sleep makes me forget about my problems too. if i am feeling bad i just go back to sleep

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and ey88
For looks purposes. Too much rest will result in softness and weakness. Gym and do daily outdoor activites and such
I like to rest as much as possible

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Suns9999 and Bug
@ey88 lot of sleep makes me forget about my problems too. if i am feeling bad i just go back to sleep
If i feel bad i don‘t sleep well for days and hyperfocus on what the issue and solution is.

Rn it‘s 7:25 and im unable to sleep

• +1
Reactions: Bug
If i feel bad i don‘t sleep well for days and hyperfocus on what the issue and solution is.

Rn it‘s 7:25 and im unable to sleep
try to use white noise i am aspie so i can build entire stories in my head just off cold sounds like i am lost sigma in the arctic then i fall asleep

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
try to use white noise i am aspie so i can build entire stories in my head just off cold sounds like i am lost sigma in the arctic then i fall asleep
Im rotting tbh so i don‘t use my body at all, makes me feel uncomfortable in every position

My brother sleeps with me too and i won‘t use headphones

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret and Bug
Do exercise only few times per week

it’s what the sabbath is for-on it i have no caffeine, no technology, no exercise, just the bare minimum to life for the day

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Elijah_leo
it’s what the sabbath is for-on it i have no caffeine, no technology, no exercise, just the bare minimum to life for the day
What you do in a day bro?

• +1
Reactions: noobs
Sleep, diet and semen retention are most important.
Sunlight during summer months as well.

• +1
theres nothing to do

Thanks I really needed this

Even conversing with my brainwashed parents spikes my cortisol.

• +1
Avoid them, avoid the stress. But still love them
Yeah I was just forced to converse with them for a couple hours. Kinda ruined the end of my weekend. Now I gotta recover even more before work tomorrow.

• +1
Yeah I was just forced to converse with them for a couple hours. Kinda ruined the end of my weekend. Now I gotta recover even more before work tomorrow.
I find that sleeping long hours with the window open and letting in fresh night air helps my cortisol decrease rapidly. It is not good to breathe circulated air.

• Love it
Reactions: thereallegend
I find that sleeping long hours with the window open and letting in fresh night air helps my cortisol decrease rapidly. It is not good to breathe circulated air.
Good idea!

• +1
That’s some of the best advice I heard , I always fuck myself over because I can’t balance both worlds

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Bug
That’s some of the best advice I heard , I always fuck myself over because I can’t balance both worlds
It is better to sleep long hours than be awake long hours. There are too many distractions and you can only have so much productivity in a day.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and irkkedmulatto
Fuck resting and healing, push yourself to your limits each day and ascend through sheer willpower alone