You HAVE TO Roid/Sarmsmax since everyone is gymmaxxed

D

Deleted member 23554

Deleting my account rn
Every single mf in my school is gymmaxxed and some of them are roidmaxxed even though they are -18 so after this point gymaxxing is not optional and you have to roidmax since competition is too high

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel and Deleted member 20368
I would probably roid if I tall, the side effects are overblown as long as you choose the right stuff

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096 and Deleted member 23554
I never see anyone that looks like they lift in real life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268, fjor2096, Johanjohan and 4 others
Every single mf in my school is gymmaxxed and some of them are roidmaxxed even though they are -18 so after this point gymaxxing is not optional and you have to roidmax since competition is too high

Lmao it's not just roid max I mog a lot of people you gotta surgery max also

if you overdo the roids it doesn't look good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
I would probably roid if I tall, the side effects are overblown as long as you choose the right stuff
a few cycles wont make you look bad even if you are short i will sarmmax next year when i figure out how to train etc

• +1
Reactions: twilight
there are lots of young guys who look like mike tyson at 15 in my school

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Johanjohan and Dystopian
Lmao it's not just roid max I mog a lot of people you gotta surgery max also

if you overdo the roids it doesn't look good
gymmaxxing is easier than surgery

I see a lot of people going to the gym but inside them only 10% have a good physique, the rest is too lazy to stick to it

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Johanjohan, Dystopian and Deleted member 23554
When u run test u gott run. Dry compound like mast to keep u lean

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Deleted member 23554
Lol at fucking up your hormones just to look like a douche.

Natty is life.

Natty is life.
"Natty is life," said VenatorLuparius, whose bidelt is standing at a measly 18 inches while his PR for bench is 180lbs.

• +1

You benefit the most from Sarms JFL it's easier to look jacked at a shorter height your skeleton also look wider as a tall guy to get the jacked look you need to do a lot more roids especially

• +1

Natty is life.

But with natty unless you have god tier body genes your never gonna look like chris hemsworth or jason momoa (TBF most dudes even with roids can't look like them but you will get a trillion x closer) without high amounts of roids

• +1

that's cuz u need to get to mr olympia levels of buff before u look big in clothes

99% guys I see have no muscles lol

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23554 and Splinter901
that's cuz u need to get to mr olympia levels of buff before u look big in clothes
I have no issues looking like I lift in clothes, most mr olympias are like 5 foot tall and just look fat in clothes.

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis