You have to throw your pride away and prettyboymaxx

virgin

virgin

it‘s so over
I am currently 19 years old. This is my last chance to slay 17/18/19 year old jbs. I did a big mistake by buzzing my hair off, but now I am recovering. I at least have to wait 3-4 months till my hair is recovered and I will also try to lose weight till then.
If you arent prettyboymaxxing in 2024 you are a volcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hattrick, Xangsane, liberiangrimreaper and 5 others
Mirin fellow Rust Cohle enjoyer.

• Love it
Reactions: virgin
That said, eh I’m too ogre for that. :feelswah::feelswah:

Mirin fellow Rust Cohle enjoyer.
I guess i was the True dedicktive all along...
531d84af5209ba3172b11221 tumblr n27icog5en1s5h0fno1 500

• JFL
Reactions: virgin and Gengar
I am currently 19 years old. This is my last chance to slay 17/18/19 year old jbs.
What makes you say that? If you look younger than you actually are you can very well slay them into your 20’s

• +1
Reactions: DeadTrees
I guess i was the True dedicktive all along...
View attachment 3056504
Did you know that…

the original script had Rust and Marty die in Carcosa? They weren’t supposed to make it out alive. But the director / writer decided it’s best if Rust finally gets a happy ending.

I always didn’t like the ending because of how much of a positive soyboy Rust became, but now that I know about what’s in the spoiler, he deserves it. :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: virgin and Ultimate SUbhuman
That said, eh I’m too ogre for that. :feelswah::feelswah:
Thats unfortunate, but I think I may be able to pull it off. Do you think crooked nose is a dealbreaker for prettyboys

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
I am currently 19 years old. This is my last chance to slay 17/18/19 year old jbs. I did a big mistake by buzzing my hair off, but now I am recovering. I at least have to wait 3-4 months till my hair is recovered and I will also try to lose weight till then.
You can go down to like 14-15yo JBs too

• +1
What makes you say that? If you look younger than you actually are you can very well slay them into your 20’s
because I am ugly. I will only look worse with aging

I did a big mistake at 19 by rotting home alone never leaving my house declining any invite to social events. Doing the same at 20, brutalm

Thats unfortunate, but I think I may be able to pull it off. Do you think crooked nose is a dealbreaker for prettyboys
That’s exactly one of the reasons, along with my bug eyes and unibrow, why I am an ogre. I have a big, crooked nose. A prettyboy should have zero facial flaws.

I did a big mistake at 19 by rotting home alone never leaving my house declining any invite to social events. Doing the same at 20, brutalm
I try to avoid it, but I dont have any social life so there is nothing else to do :lul:

That’s exactly one of the reasons, along with my bug eyes and unibrow, why I am an ogre. I have a big, crooked nose. A prettyboy should have zero facial flaws.
nah prettyboy can have few flaws, but he cant have flaws that break his harmony

I try to avoid it, but I dont have any social life so there is nothing else to do :lul:
I let mine deteriorate at light speed simultaneously ignoring any opportunity at building a new one. Still doing the exact same, and opportunities are becoming scarcer.

I have a mindset of conviction I'll catch up and do everything someday. Nonetheless when the predicted time arrives I'm still coping in some way and postpone everything :lul:

nah prettyboy can have few flaws, but he cant have flaws that break his harmony
DOESNT nose broke harmony? What do you look like? Send pics in PMs.

I let mine deteriorate at light speed simultaneously ignoring any opportunity at building a new one. Still doing the exact same, and opportunities are becoming scarcer.

I have a mindset of conviction I'll catch up and do everything someday. Nonetheless when the predicted time arrives I'm still coping in some way and postpone everything :lul:
yeah but you have to try now before the agepill hits

DOESNT nose broke harmony? What do you look like? Send pics in PMs.
it breaks harmony. I just ment that prettyboy can habe flaws like uue or recession, but its not a big problem as long as it doesnt destroy the harmony.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
I can look early 20s or even 20 if i shave and i already have prettyboy fringe type hair so what else can i do boyo? skincaremaxx or fashionmaxx?

it breaks harmony. I just ment that prettyboy can habe flaws like uue or recession, but its not a big problem as long as it doesnt destroy the harmony.
UEE isn’t a flaw as long as it’s little. If there’s a lot of UEE, only then it’s a flaw. I have a lot of UEE myself. :feelscry:

• +1
I can look early 20s or even 20 if i shave and i already have prettyboy fringe type hair so what else can i do boyo? skincaremaxx or fashionmaxx?
Skincare (collagenmaxxing) of course, In my opinion fashion is negligible as the clothes don’t make the person but the person rather makes the clothes, Just don't dress like a girl and you’re good

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and virgin
Why not rhino and shave unibrow?

• +1
Skincare (collagenmaxxing) of course, In my opinion fashion is negligible as the clothes don’t make the person but the person rather makes the clothes, Just don't dress like a girl and you’re good
any tips on skincare/collagenmaxxing? i don't relaly know what else to do, my nose is kinda shitty but trying to see what other softmaxxing i can do for my face. Maybe eyebrowmaxxing, they're not thin but could be thicker but do prettyboys even have thick eyebrows? how about facial hair? clean shavne or light stubble?

any tips on skincare/collagenmaxxing? i don't relaly know what else to do, my nose is kinda shitty but trying to see what other softmaxxing i can do for my face. Maybe eyebrowmaxxing, they're not thin but could be thicker but do prettyboys even have thick eyebrows? how about facial hair? clean shavne or light stubble?
if your eyebrows are thin on the edges thats an ageing indicator hence why women get microblading to mask it bc they always thin out in women,so yes young prettyboys have thick eyebrows

• Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe
if your eyebrows are thin on the edges thats an ageing indicator hence why women get microblading to mask it bc they always thin out in women,so yes young prettyboys have thick eyebrows
hmm i see, not sure will have to check. i think they do kinda thin out but i think it's been like that even when i was 20/youngcel
btw what kind of haircut do you recommend? my temples are receded but i have a long fringe which covers it.

hmm i see, not sure will have to check. i think they do kinda thin out but i think it's been like that even when i was 20/youngcel
ye after 20 they can start to thin,oral minox only real way to grow them back thicker rest is cope

Why not rhino and shave unibrow?
Because my nose isn’t naturally this way, so I’m like “eh whatever.” Same goes for unibrow. I used to shave it off but now I think it’s cringe. I know I’m hideous so I’ll just embrace it. :feelsautistic: