you have to work like a DOG

D

Deleted member 12189

Iron
no matter what you niggas will say you ARE NOT 150iq Ivy League level thinkers, extremely good looking, and you don’t have some other meaningful talent. if we had any of this we wouldn’t be here.

all you have is the gift that God gave all red blooded men, tenacity.

28F33D30 0F21 4D61 B3A4 FAB1C8AD8300

over this past month I’ve applied to probably 50 internships. i got my dream interview, a company that would pay me 90k straight out of college. last night I got an email saying I didn’t get the job.

rather than crying like a bitch I worked like a dog and got another interview at a big tech company, I did well and now I got a similar offer to the one I’d got at the first company.

the same applies to women, sports, business, whatever

you aren’t afforded the luxury of a women to just sit back and rest.

GET UP AND WORK

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: to be human, latincell95, ReadBooksEveryday and 4 others
Or be low T and make dat dark triad bank shieet

Work hard, work smart, and have a little luck and doors will come flying open.

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Deleted member 22354, to be human and 2 others
IM A GOD not a dog no thanks

no matter what you niggas will say you ARE NOT 150iq Ivy League level thinkers, extremely good looking, and you don’t have some other meaningful talent. if we had any of this we wouldn’t be here.

all you have is the gift that God gave all red blooded men, tenacity.

View attachment 1924055

over this past month I’ve applied to probably 50 internships. i got my dream interview, a company that would pay me 90k straight out of college. last night I got an email saying I didn’t get the job.

rather than crying like a bitch I worked like a dog and got another interview at a big tech company, I did well and now I got a similar offer to the one I’d got at the first company.

the same applies to women, sports, business, whatever

you aren’t afforded the luxury of a women to just sit back and rest.

GET UP AND WORK

Having a good work ethnic is one of the most OP traits you can have in life

Congrats on the job offer.
Make sure you build up a rainy day fund if you don't have one already.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12189
Meanwhile Becky influencer screams patriarchy, white supremacy and gets 10,000 white cucks funding her patreon for 'social' change.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12189
Meanwhile Becky influencer screams patriarchy, white supremacy and gets 10,000 white cucks funding her patreon for 'social' change.
And what do you presume we do. Become trannys and act like we’re women so we dont get treated like shit?

And what do you presume we do. Become trannys and act like we’re women so we dont get treated like shit?
Half this forum is already full of low T soyboys that are posting nonstop, the other half is bragging about getting 2 seconds of attention from some becky

Half this forum is already full of low T soyboys that are posting nonstop, the other half is bragging about getting 2 seconds of attention from some becky
And the looksmaxxers who are just looking for ways to ascend.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday